•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the MVP?
K_Mac Wrote:Oh yes. Send him to any of those teams (except hawks) and I would almost guarantee a championship.

The hawks are not a bad team...
theVILLE Wrote:The hawks are not a bad team...

Oh no, not at all. I just meant that I couldnt guarantee a championship with Atlanta. He would certainly make them contenders.
K_Mac Wrote:Oh no, not at all. I just meant that I couldnt guarantee a championship with Atlanta. He would certainly make them contenders.

really
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
K_Mac Wrote:Oh no, not at all. I just meant that I couldnt guarantee a championship with Atlanta. He would certainly make them contenders.

Joe Johnson is very good, the most underrated player, or one of the most in the NBA
theVILLE Wrote:wow...and kobe isnt hte hottest thing since that girl in denver that he raped either! But since Lebron has been around and especially the last few years kobe isnt that good compared to lebron

Im sure pitino helped him!
theVILLE Wrote:Joe Johnson is very good, the most underrated player, or one of the most in the NBA

Yea he is good. I feel like people dont give Dirk all the credit he deserves too. 7 foot tall and can shoot the lights out...what more do u want? lol
K_Mac Wrote:Yea he is good. I feel like people dont give Dirk all the credit he deserves too. 7 foot tall and can shoot the lights out...what more do u want? lol

Dirk gets alot of credit, you never hear anything about joe johnson
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Im sure pitino helped him!

Dont believe a word of that either...I believe he had sex with her but she wanted it as well! nothing you can say to convince me otherwise, even if he come out and said it himself i wouldnt believe it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Dont believe a word of that either...I believe he had sex with her but she wanted it as well! nothing you can say to convince me otherwise, even if he come out and said it himself i wouldnt believe it!

See, all the more reason u shouldnt have tried to throw that up in my face and use it against Kobe.
I don't think Pitino or Kobe raped the girls.. Adultery, yes, but not rape. And Dirk does get plenty of credit, he plays 0 defense though, that is why he isn't thought of like LeBron and Kobe. Joe Johnson is by far the most underrated player in the NBA IMO.
K_Mac Wrote:See, all the more reason u shouldnt have tried to throw that up in my face and use it against Kobe.

Thats the only reason i mentioned it.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Thats the only reason i mentioned it.

Haha i really dont believe a word of either of the stories of them raping the girls though...Noway would they have to rape
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Haha i really dont believe a word of either of the stories of them raping the girls though...Noway would they have to rape

Exactly, they have enough money they can basically have any girl they wanted.
K_Mac Wrote:Yea he is good. I feel like people dont give Dirk all the credit he deserves too. 7 foot tall and can shoot the lights out...what more do u want? lol

There is a lot of players on Atlanta's team that don't get props...
Joe Johnson, Crawford, Smith.. All do great things for that club.

Dirk is VERY underrated. He can shoot from anywhere.
Ballers Wrote:There is a lot of players on Atlanta's team that don't get props...
Joe Johnson, Crawford, Smith.. All do great things for that club.

Dirk is VERY underrated. He can shoot from anywhere.

Agreed. I mean 7 foot tall and can handle the ball and shoot the lights out. What more could u ask for?
runninrebs21 Wrote:I don't think Pitino or Kobe raped the girls.. Adultery, yes, but not rape. And Dirk does get plenty of credit, he plays 0 defense though, that is why he isn't thought of like LeBron and Kobe. Joe Johnson is by far the most underrated player in the NBA IMO.

agreed
Kobe Pitino and Ben, all innocent. I still don't agree entirely on joe johnson being the most underrated player though.

DURANT FOR MVP
K_Mac Wrote:Kobe Pitino and Ben, all innocent. I still don't agree entirely on joe johnson being the most underrated player though.

DURANT FOR MVP

Joe johnson is a great player and plays defense! unlike Dirk...Dirk plays no D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
K_Mac Wrote:Agreed. I mean 7 foot tall and can handle the ball and shoot the lights out. What more could u ask for?

idk Defense:eyeroll:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:idk Defense:eyeroll:

Dirks defense isnt that terrible. Your just going with what someone else said about Dirk. He plays D or he wouldnt be in the game. No his defense isnt great, but when you score like he does it doesnt have to be.
Lebron Has got that on lockdown
DukeFan4life Wrote:Lebron Has got that on lockdown

He shouldnt. Durant passed him for the scoring title, he rebounds more, and he is way more valuable to his team. Hint: Most Valuable Player - Kevin Durant
Durant hands down. Oklahoma wouldn't be anywhere close to the playoffs without him.
K_Mac Wrote:He shouldnt. Durant passed him for the scoring title, he rebounds more, and he is way more valuable to his team. Hint: Most Valuable Player - Kevin Durant

You are clueless.

Lebron is still ahead in scoring.

http://www.nba.com/statistics/player/Sco...1&splitDD=

And Durant has like .30 more rebounds per game than Lebron.

Lebron is MVP
Disco Stu Wrote:You are clueless.

Lebron is MVP

I'm pretty sure that ppg is why they have the scoring title and MVP seperate. That's kinda where the valuable comes into play in MVP. The Thunder would be a lottery team if Durant was not on the court for them while the Cavs would just be a lower seeded playoff team. Now I will admit the weak Eastern Division would be the main reason the Cavs make the playoffs without Lebron but none the less they would make it without him. Durant is the Thunder and deserves the MVP trophey.
launchpad4 Wrote:I'm pretty sure that ppg is why they have the scoring title and MVP seperate. That's kinda where the valuable comes into play in MVP. The Thunder would be a lottery team if Durant was not on the court for them while the Cavs would just be a lower seeded playoff team. Now I will admit the weak Eastern Division would be the main reason the Cavs make the playoffs without Lebron but none the less they would make it without him. Durant is the Thunder and deserves the MVP trophey.

Exactly my friend.
Disco Stu Wrote:You are clueless.

Lebron is MVP

No pal, you must be clueless. ESPN JUST NOW said KD leads in scoring by .2 ppg. Lebron 29.7 and KD 29.9. Lebron has 4 games left, KD 5. You should get ur facts straight before you call someone clueless bub.
K_Mac Wrote:No pal, you must be clueless. ESPN JUST NOW said KD leads in scoring by .2 ppg. Lebron 29.7 and KD 29.9. Lebron has 4 games left, KD 5. You should get ur facts straight before you call someone clueless bub.

.2, .2 of a point that really shouldnt count look at assists and steals and stuff like that...there even in scoring...LEBRON is MVP
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
K_Mac Wrote:Dirks defense isnt that terrible. Your just going with what someone else said about Dirk. He plays D or he wouldnt be in the game. No his defense isnt great, but when you score like he does it doesnt have to be.

so you score and let the other team score so you can get the ball back:eyeroll:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
launchpad4 Wrote:I'm pretty sure that ppg is why they have the scoring title and MVP seperate. That's kinda where the valuable comes into play in MVP. The Thunder would be a lottery team if Durant was not on the court for them while the Cavs would just be a lower seeded playoff team. Now I will admit the weak Eastern Division would be the main reason the Cavs make the playoffs without Lebron but none the less they would make it without him. Durant is the Thunder and deserves the MVP trophey.

you have to take into consideration of other than points...rebs, assists, steals, blocks, FG%
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next