• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the MVP?
Who does everyone feel deserves the Most Valuable Player award this year in the NBA?
Personally I think Kevin Durant is the MVP hands down. I think why is obvious! I know Lebron most definantly does NOT deserve it and that seems to be everyones pick around here.
Kevin Durant- he has take the thunder to a new level and matured very quickly....
Lebron James- The man is amazing...he is finally getting some help at teh cavs now and and he will get championship this season..
Nobody else deserves it!
theVILLE Wrote:Kevin Durant- he has take the thunder to a new level and matured very quickly....
Lebron James- The man is amazing...he is finally getting some help at teh cavs now and and he will get championship this season..
Nobody else deserves it!

I Agree. With Lebron Or Durant. No Doubt. Durantula Is Amazing. Lebron is a best,

Not Will lebron get his championship? Lol. No. We hear this every year.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I Agree. With Lebron Or Durant. No Doubt. Durantula Is Amazing. Lebron is a best,
Not Will lebron get his championship? Lol. No. We hear this every year.

Finally You come to your senses! lol
theVILLE Wrote:Finally You come to your senses! lol

Meant to say beast....
I Agree. With Lebron Or Durant. No Doubt. Durantula Is Amazing. Lebron is a beast,

Now Will lebron get his championship? Lol. No. We hear this every year.

Ok thats better.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I Agree. With Lebron Or Durant. No Doubt. Durantula Is Amazing. Lebron is a beast,

Now Will lebron get his championship? Lol. No. We hear this every year.

Ok thats better.

Thats better...lebron will win his championship this season!
Kevin Durant has made a legitimate case for himself, but I am positive the voters will go with Lebron
Stardust Wrote:Kevin Durant has made a legitimate case for himself, but I am positive the voters will go with Lebron

Yelp I agree!
Stardust Wrote:Kevin Durant has made a legitimate case for himself, but I am positive the voters will go with Lebron

Popularity contest
theVILLE Wrote:Thats better...lebron will win his championship this season!

U said that last year, Everyone did.
Shouldn't be about popularity! Durant deserves it! And again, Lebron WILL NOT and i'll say it one more time WILL NOT win a championship this year. Kevin Durant is playing hands down better then anyone right now and has taken a team with literally NO ONE to the number 5 seed in the West. He is great.
K_Mac Wrote:Shouldn't be about popularity! Durant deserves it! And again, Lebron WILL NOT and i'll say it one more time WILL NOT win a championship this year. Kevin Durant is playing hands down better then anyone right now and has taken a team with literally NO ONE to the number 5 seed in the West. He is great.

I can agreet that durant is a great player and all, but #5 in the west is like near the bottom of the east??Not really that impressive! And i will say it one more time LEBRON WILL, ill even say it agains, Lebron will get a championship THIS SEASON
Magic or the Celtics will take out the Cavs, once again!!
NYY10 Wrote:Magic or the Celtics will take out the Cavs, once again!!

:biggrin:
NYY10 Wrote:Magic or the Celtics will take out the Cavs, once again!!

So it will be the magic or the celtics playing the nuggets in the championship
theVILLE Wrote:So it will be the magic or the celtics playing the nuggets in the championship

HAHA funny
theVILLE Wrote:I can agreet that durant is a great player and all, but #5 in the west is like near the bottom of the east??Not really that impressive! And i will say it one more time LEBRON WILL, ill even say it agains, Lebron will get a championship THIS SEASON

You call 85% of all ball games WRONG, so i can't take your opinion seriously on this either. The cavs will NOT win a championship this season, guaranteed.
K_Mac Wrote:You call 85% of all ball games WRONG, so i can't take your opinion seriously on this either. The cavs will NOT win a championship this season, guaranteed.

Neither will the lakers! Ill put a laker avatar up if they win the championship or kobe one..If the cavs win you put a lebron avatar??
I think it is funny when people guarantee that a team will or will not win a championship.. I honestly don't see the Magic or Celtics beating the Cavs in a 7 game series this year. I honestly don't see anyone out West beating the Lakers in a 7 game series. LeBron is by far the MVP, Durant is a distant 2nd. I think the Lakers and Cavs will be in the finals with it going 7 games.
theVILLE Wrote:Neither will the lakers! Ill put a laker avatar up if they win the championship or kobe one..If the cavs win you put a lebron avatar??

Deal.
runninrebs21 Wrote:I think it is funny when people guarantee that a team will or will not win a championship.. I honestly don't see the Magic or Celtics beating the Cavs in a 7 game series this year. I honestly don't see anyone out West beating the Lakers in a 7 game series. LeBron is by far the MVP, Durant is a distant 2nd. I think the Lakers and Cavs will be in the finals with it going 7 games.

Quite confident Cavs won't win. And Durant a distant second?? lol
K_Mac Wrote:Quite confident Cavs won't win. And Durant a distant second?? lol

not who makes it farthest or anything they have to win the championship!
theVILLE Wrote:not who makes it farthest or anything they have to win the championship!

right.
Yes he is a distant 2nd.. He puts up great points.. and sometimes around 10 rebs.. but he is averaging 2.9 assists per game.. He does not pass the ball very often and doesn't make a lot of plays for his team besides when he scores himself. LeBron is averaging the same in pts as Durant, about the same rebs, and about 3 times as many assists. Plus his team has the best record. LeBron is the MVP this year.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Yes he is a distant 2nd.. He puts up great points.. and sometimes around 10 rebs.. but he is averaging 2.9 assists per game.. He does not pass the ball very often and doesn't make a lot of plays for his team besides when he scores himself. LeBron is averaging the same in pts as Durant, about the same rebs, and about 3 times as many assists. Plus his team has the best record. LeBron is the MVP this year.

Completely disagree. Lebron didn't have all those assists until he aquired a team. Durant doesnt have one.
Durant doesn't have a team? Jeff Green and Russel Westbrook are great players. And yeah you are right, LeBron only has a career assist average of 7 per game.. Good argument.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Durant doesn't have a team? Jeff Green and Russel Westbrook are great players. And yeah you are right, LeBron only has a career assist average of 7 per game.. Good argument.

Jeff Green and Westbrook...yea they scored 20 a piece in the all star game.....good argument.
and who for the cavs scored 20 in the all star game this year? NOBODY. LeBron was the only all star from Cleveland. Westbrook is 10 times better than Mo Williams. He gets Durant a lot of easy shots. You can make the argument that Durant might be as good of a scorer as LeBron, but LeBron is the MVP and the better all around player.
  • 1(current)
  • Next