Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Kentucky" misspelled on Wall's new jersey
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Awww..look at all the Bama football jabs..you all DO REALIZE your talking about your 2009 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS, right? Big Grin

Yea.... we do. Just like this thread is talking about the 2010 National Basketball Championships Wink
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Awww..look at all the Bama football jabs..you all DO REALIZE your talking about your 2009 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS, right? Big Grin

who barely beat that texas team without colt mccoy right?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:who barely beat that texas team without colt mccoy right?
lol..since when is 16 points "barely" beating someone, there sport? We all know Colt could have come back, but WOULDNT. 16 without Colt, 10 with him. We win either way. Now that youve been forced to remove your mouth from Tebows and Colts jockstraps, anything else you would like to be sat down over?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Yea.... we do. Just like this thread is talking about the 2010 National Basketball Championships Wink
I respect you, but please, enlighten me how a thread over a players jersey with a misspelled word is about the NCAA basketball championship??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol..since when is 16 points "barely" beating someone, there sport? We all know Colt could have come back, but WOULDNT. 16 without Colt, 10 with him. We win either way. Now that youve been forced to remove your mouth from Tebows and Colts jockstraps, anything else you would like to be sat down over?

First of all. If i recall correctly they scored a late td then forced a turnover in the 4th quarter against a Qb that had thrown 10 passes his entire career? lol? you seious. You honestly think the game would have played out the same way with Mccoy in the game? and by no means did i want the texas to win. Routed for bama the whole game to keep the championship in the sec. You must be sour of that basketball game or something. You guys one a championship and your still a self centered quack. Maybe you should get your dentures and go shew some prunes.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:First of all. If i recall correctly they scored a late td then forced a turnover in the 4th quarter against a Qb that had thrown 10 passes his entire career? lol? you seious. You honestly think the game would have played out the same way with Mccoy in the game? and by no means did i want the texas to win. Routed for bama the whole game to keep the championship in the sec. You must be sour of that basketball game or something. You guys one a championship and your still a self centered quack. Maybe you should get your dentures and go shew some prunes.
First of all, Colt McCoy would not have, and COULD not have played any better than that backup. So yes, that is exactly what Im saying. If Colt had been half a man and stayed in there instead of punking out because he got his teeth rattled (or was it the "dead" shoulder he was high fiving everybody with? Yeah right), then it would have been the exact same outcome. Jordan Shipley caught 11 freakin balls, which is exactly what their gameplan had been the WHOLE YEAR. And another thing, FINISHING a football game is part of PLAYING a football game. Texas didnt finish. They got BEAT. Late scores, late touchdowns, turnovers, and all that good fun stuff, is part of FINISHING football games. **** man, I figured since we flat out WHIPPED your Tebow and his Gators, that we would have gotten some respect. Obviously not. Like it or not, Nicks building a dynasty in Tuscaloosa, so I expect to hear you and everybody else whining like babies every year about this time. And its CHEW, not shew. Im not going to argue with you anymore. Every post you make, just shows that you have no clue about football. Your sole reason is to get people riled up, even though you havent any shred of a clue of what your talking about.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I respect you, but please, enlighten me how a thread over a players jersey with a misspelled word is about the NCAA basketball championship??

I meant to say "Champions"..but my quip has now failed thanks to poor spelling HAHA
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I meant to say "Champions"..but my quip has now failed thanks to poor spelling HAHA
LOL No problem man..I hope your right..I would love to see 2010 be the year the Cats cut 'em down!:1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Can you imagine that NCAA CHAMPIONS 2010 banner!!!

OH come on cats!
Midee1 Wrote:They should have misspelled it Kentuky!

Hey, it could be worse. When WVU won the NIT in 07, the championship shirts they handed out to the team spelled W-E-S-T V-I-R-G-I-N-A. They left the "I" between the N and A out!!!
How long did it take him to notice?
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Hey, it could be worse. When WVU won the NIT in 07, the championship shirts they handed out to the team spelled W-E-S-T V-I-R-G-I-N-A. They left the "I" between the N and A out!!!

I remember that but someone linked a picture of it the other day and it really made me lol. I thought it was a pretty funny was to introduce the jerseys to the public.
that is funny stuff
West Virgina> Kentcuky
Still absolutely priceless.