Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: "Kentucky" misspelled on Wall's new jersey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's hope they get this fixed before the game....

[Image: wallblowup-2.jpg]
:thatsfunn
I know that they will. I think that it might be a photo shot job by UK and someone got a letter switched. I really dont think that they have the personal uniforms yet. I am sure that it will be changed by Saturday.
Then again it may be completely real, and no one caught it in the photo shoot. However, either way it is pretty funny.

Actually after looking at it closer, it really does look like the real jersey. IT WILL BE CHANGED!! lol

Right after I posted, I saw that Cal tweeted the misprint to see if the Big Blue Nation would notice.... Pretty sneaky if you ask me.
That's a hard word to spell.
They did that just to confuse the Vols,which it don't take much to confuse them anyway.
Rocky Top Wrote:They did that just to confuse the Vols,which it don't take much to confuse them anyway.

HA!!! True, and I think it has already taken effect. Cant wait for the game.
Westside Wrote:That's a hard word to spell.

Especially for someone from Kentcuky
Rocky Top Wrote:They did that just to confuse the Vols,which it don't take much to confuse them anyway.

Haha. I hate to break it to ya, but even UT fans are well aware that its not spelled "Kentcuky." It amazes me that someone didn't notice that before the photo was taken. I guess John Wall is human, after all.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:Haha. I hate to break it to ya, but even UT fans are well aware that its not spelled "Kentcuky." It amazes me that someone didn't notice that before the photo was taken. I guess John Wall is human, after all.
I think he did notice. I mean look at his face.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I think he did notice. I mean look at his face.

That look on his face is disappointment!

He thought the other 14 jersey's were misspelled :devilflam
^ thats wrong but funny. it looks real to me and by the facial expression on wall's face i have to believe it even though there is no way i would let anyone take my pic if i knew about it
Stardust Wrote:That look on his face is disappointment!

Nah, the guy who does Wall's homework pointed the mistake out to him almost immediately Big Grin
They should have misspelled it Kentuky!
Stardust Wrote:Especially for someone from Kentcuky

Looks right tome??lol:biggrin:
theVILLE Wrote:Looks right tome??lol:biggrin:

You work for Nike? Confusedhh:
This was hilarious when I seen this picture! I almost hope he leaves it that way HAHA!
I love this situation! Wall looks so serious, but I beat he is getting ready to bust out after the picture is taken.
WOW, whoever made his jersey must be from Louisville!!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:You work for Nike? Confusedhh:

Nope..lol..Im from EKY
^Nike can have an operation run through EKY.
Whoever made the jersey knew exactly what they were doing. It wasn't coincidence that it was John Wall's jersey that has C U KY on it.
ImagineThat! Wrote:Whoever made the jersey knew exactly what they were doing. It wasn't coincidence that it was John Wall's jersey that has C U KY on it.

I mean it really isnt a secret that he is gone after this year so I guess people should try to have fun with it.
Honestly one of the funniest things I have ever seen!
I wonder how much this jersey will be worth in several years?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Nah, the guy who does Wall's homework pointed the mistake out to him almost immediately Big Grin

Alabama football players missed it. "KENTUCKY" was spelled correctly in their textbooks, but they had already sold all of them for a profit before they could see it.

Wink
Somebody should market UK jerseys with the misspelling. They'd make a lot of $$$$.
Shoot...people in this part of the state are still trying to figure it out..
Stardust Wrote:That look on his face is disappointment!

:lmao: That's funny.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Shoot...people in this part of the state are still trying to figure it out..

I'd say you're right.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Shoot...people in this part of the state are still trying to figure it out..
montgomery alabama still arguing that its spelled correctly:lmao:
Awww..look at all the Bama football jabs..you all DO REALIZE your talking about your 2009 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS, right? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2