Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions of the Magoffin county tennis team boys/girls?
We're not being mean about it we're giving our opinion on the subject we seen the team the last two years and it is going to take more than a few months or years to join the ranks of lawerence, pikeville and morgan...but best of luck!!!
hey!! thnx best of luck to wutever u do to.
"TennisCAT23" Wrote:We're not being mean about it we're giving our opinion on the subject we seen the team the last two years and it is going to take more than a few months or years to join the ranks of lawerence, pikeville and morgan...but best of luck!!!

Right on brother. As an outsider looking in we are calling it how we see it. And if it is like last year the guys from magoffin will have a tough go. The girls were good last year, and im hearing good things from the magoffin co group about this years team!:Thumbs:
Both MC boys and girls, singles and doubles will be very dominate this year.....!!!
"corndog23" Wrote:wont be showing me anything....im at UK now big boy.
Is that supposed to impress me?
"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:Is that supposed to impress me?

no sir, just telling you that your crew of flunkies will not have the oppurtunity to impress me.
It's great to have positive expectations for the upcoming season but can you really tell me that you guys eclisped the players that dominated the region last year?? probably not
Im am going to play tennis this year and i am just warning u all to watch out for us MC cause we have been practicing over the winter and etc so i just hope ur ready cause MC is going to be good this year!!!
everyone practices over the winter!! it's great you did that but EVERY team in the region can say this...there is a difference between dominate and being respectable...maybe you guys could become respectable...one step at a time
Magoffin will become more than respectable, they will be hard to contend with this year. Ok now lets quit arguing about tennis and talk about my car!!!!!!!
:wenumber1 MC is going to be good this year watch out!!!:rock:
Magoffin county won't even be close to beating Lawrence Co. this year. I can't wait until they play to end all this stupid talk.
love-15
foul!
there will be no competition if Sheldon Clark finds a coach for tennis theyll be the best
The men's side of the region consist of Lawerence Co. and Pikeville and the rest will just have to play for 3rd and 4th no questions asked