Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions of the Magoffin county tennis team boys/girls?
How will the Magoffin county boys and girls tennis team turn out to be in the 2005 - 2006 school years........................whats everyones predictions.....???
I don't know much about the boys but the girls have a doubles team that will be tough to handle this year. Amelia Watkins and Amy Coldiron is a team that will take the hornets far in the tournament.
lol...nice post...i totally agree
The Boys have no shot unless they recruited a guy from Sweeden or something lol...but their girls doubles team last year was pretty dominent...
Well some of the boys from Magoffin tennis has really improved...took lessons and things like that..might be surprised this year.
But you gotta look at harmon from pburg hes improved like crazy, martin is goin to be the champ, morgan co. has some nice players...alderman from pike central is tough as well as the boys from pikeville are constantly improving..These guys have played this sports for years and are gonna dominate this region for years to come
Ppl from magoffin have played for years also....I started playin for the high school in 8th grade...And who are some of the so good players from morgan??
I think me and some others on the team have improved drastically taking lessons and shoot weve been practicing in the snow huh tennis chick? lol
Helton from Morgan is pretty good...Idk if that nichol kid is still there but if he is he'll be up there....Martin is only like a freshman, though...Alderman is in 8th grade and they've both played the game prolly before they learned to speak...yeah the girls from magoffin are tough but the boys just don't have it
Practicing in the snow is dedication and all that but when you have to go against some of this young talent in the region you'll see that all these kids have been busting their butts throughout the winter as well
well Howard played Stan and he played a really good match. Maybe you'll change your mind after you play em this year..and thanx for sayin that about the girls.
How can u say that when i'm only a sophmore??...and so is my doubles partner...alot of our team is gonna come from the middle school to.
Yeah i'm a guy and play for Magoffin county's tennis team. I played awful last year due to some confidence reasons. I see your from sheldon clark, your also probably the guy I played last year. Ye i will admit I lost but there was no excuse for it. The only players who should have beaten me and has gained my respect for being able to play the game is from morgan county, Lawence county and Pikeville and thats it. So before you come on here saying Magoffin's boys do not have it, wait til I play you this year.
I graduated last year but out of all the people I seen and played I just can't seeing howard improving more than some of the top contenders in the region...he's kind of in a bad situation with the youth in the singles part of the region...I'm not saying he hasn't improved but can he go out and beat a martin or alderman nah it's not gonna happen
It only takes getting second in region...it most def could happen. Were you number #1 for sheldon clark?
oh and also howard and jayne plays doubles...so another good point..lol
Yeah getting second in the region is tough...yeah I was...do you think he'll be seeded?
uh i think howard and jayne should be...eventhough it's tough to be second in the region it's alot easier to be in doubles..me and partner was second in region in doubles last year.
yeah but you all were good...lol..But their are too many strong contenders outside of magoffin in the guys side of the region...I just don't think he could be seeded this year
not even seeded in doubles?....i think so
i'm definitly not bragging or anything but me and my partner have only played for 2 years and we stood good up against ppl who have been taking lessons all there life.
He's gonna need A LOT of help this year to do well in region if he goes the singles path he will have a very tough time in the second round no matter who he draws
uh he is goin for the doubles...lol
good choice lol
They sound like an under dawg ans hey rember the under dawg to me is an advantage because of one thing being underestimated.
There's a difference between being a underdog and a contender...I don't think these kids can contend with the stronger ones around the region
Magoffin Co will not be good this year. Guarenteed. I dont know where you all are getting these ideas. The region belongs to Pikeville and Lawrence County. And prestonsburg has a good singles player who i think will go to state this year. Sorry hornets, your just not that good.
How would u know?????....and the girls went to state last year lmao obviously u don't know wut ur talkin about.
Dang peoples on here are @$$'$ well just have to show them something
wont be showing me anything....im at UK now big boy.