Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Kapos Results
WPHS Wrote:The middle school squads that performed were the 4 best squads at the competition! They are ALL awesome! In my opinion all 4 squads could have beat any of the high school squads that competed. I am not putting the high schools down, I am just saying the middle school girls ROCKED! :rockon:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! :thanks:

I think the Belfry fans need to just get over it. BELFRY HIGH just screwed up and their coach just didn't know the rules. IT HAPPENS!!!!! Adams Middle only lost to Belfry Middle because of a hairbow falling out. It was a mistake and you don't hear anyone from Adams Middle complaining about it. They know they made a mistake and will make sure that doesn't happen again. FYI......ADAMS WILL BE BACK, BETTER THAN EVER......so Belfry Middle WATCH OUT!!!!!!!:redboxer:
At one point or another everyone feels like they have been cheated. I was at state last year and Hazard had an awesome routine no falls, very clean, and they didn't have people tumbling and sliding on signs, but yet they didn't place and Belfry did. Everyone in the crowd around me from every other school was saying how in the world did Belfry place 5th over Hazard. However, I didn't see Hazard on here threatening to never go to KAPOS again.
All these people from Belfry need to stop their whining. A win is a win. JC had a stunt they were concerned in as well. but their coach made a smart decision and sent a video on it in to Lucy to make sure it was legal. So stop your belly aching about it. If you wanna know the truth the only thing Belfry beat JC at is showman ship. JC's routine was way more difficult. JC also only had one fall at the end. But hmm lets see who else had a fall I think it was Belfry if I can remember corretly. & the immature thing is bashing JC saying Belfry was 100% better than them when they weren't. JC had one of their best cheerleaders pop her knee out of place Monday night at practice. This girl done a full & was their other main climber. All within Tuesday's practice JC had to change a lot of their routine around. & climbers that just started climbing this year had to do major stunts. So I think JC done a wonderful job considering all this that happened to them. & I hope Belfry does get to come to state because JC will show them what they're made of & then when they beat them again I am looking forward to hearing the excuses this time. Let me hear you cry some more about the issue (:
Belfry Middle was awesome and they deserved 1st place.. we all know it.. I'm sure that a hairbow falling out on the other squad wasn't the reason that they lost. Also as far as Belfry High School goes I am a varsity cheerleader and our coach has been coaching for over 20 years. She has also been a kapos judge herself. Im sure that she knows the rules! She is always looking in her rule book and making sure everything is okay. She even changed our JV's routine and hair before competition because it was illegal.. They had glitter in their hair in case anybody is wondering how hair can be illegal. Anyways the point is you can't blame it on our coach or our girls.. It was a suspended split that we got dq'd for. The rules say you have to have constant contact.. (which we did) watch the video. The flyers had ahold of the girls in the halves and the bases were continuously under the climbers. They said if they wouldve let go of the halves and put the hands on the bases shoulders that it wouldve been fine. Tell me how that can missed in warm-ups... (and we did do it in warm-ups) I was there i know... We have put in so many hours on this routine. We worked our butts off this year harder than we ever have and we also have the heart along with the talent this year.. You can't expect us to sit there and watch JC take OUR trophy without the least bit of reaction. It was the tech's responsibility to catch it. They caught our middle school squad and our jv squad b4 they went onto the floor. We put our trust into them and they Dq'd us for all our hard work. We were even willing to change the mount and do the routine over again. We earned our 1st place and dont be suprised if you don't see us better than ever at state* =) see ya there TongueirateSho gooooooooooooo BELFRY
Seriously cheercat. quit making a bad name for Prestonsburg in general. Just shut your mouth your in middle school.
Belfry deserved it and should appeal.
Its also the tech. judge's responsibility as well.. PERIOD!
We didn't get the same treatment as everyone else our tech judges
did not do there job and there mistake got our girls SCREWED they
need right there wrong. KAPOS IS A BIG JOKE. Great job girls.
I really feel sorry for the girls and as a parent I would be upset as well. I know how hard the girls work. But, it is truly the responsiblity of the coach to be aware of any changes from year to year. No, JC was not on their game, but Belfry knows what kind of talent they have, they remember when this same group was in 7th and 8th grade in TN. They know they have talent. But, this is not about JC. Yes they won. But, that was due to the DQ that their coach was responsible for. It would not matter who they were against they would still complain. It is not the winning teams fault.Time to man up or woman up. Take the blame,swallow it, and get it over with. Your whinning is getting old. Life is not fair. This is a hard way to learn, but life will go on.
how good is the pikeville team that went into super large?
do they got a video on youtube or anything?
ckns Wrote:how good is the pikeville team that went into super large?
do they got a video on youtube or anything?

It is their Junior High squad. They compete at KAPOS because they cheer for their High School girls team. They go to nationals every year and they usually place every year at state kapos. They are pretty good.
gccheer1 Wrote:You are right, but the bottom line is that a coach should know if there is an illegal stunt. I coach myself. I have been in that position...and while I didn't 100% agree, I did not get on forums and bash the organization for it's decision.
A coach gets the blame when bad coaching decisions are made...period. end of story. I am sorry that a good squad was disqualified, but it's all part of life. Get over it.

i am 100% right. thats the techs JOB, its what they are SUPPOSED to do. & im not bashing anybody, im stating the fact.

& coaches should know the rules, but have you ever read the kapos handbook? its like another language!
gccheer1 Wrote:You are right, but the bottom line is that a coach should know if there is an illegal stunt. I coach myself. I have been in that position...and while I didn't 100% agree, I did not get on forums and bash the organization for it's decision.
A coach gets the blame when bad coaching decisions are made...period. end of story. I am sorry that a good squad was disqualified, but it's all part of life. Get over it.

What make you think that Belfry's coach is on here bashing anyone?TongueirateSho
kyr450 Wrote:Belfry's sponsor is a KAPOS judge, she didnt have anything illegal in the routine, it was cleared twice by the technical judges, then all of a sudden they are disqualifed, after they beat Johnson Central by 14.5 points... No one is blaming or bashing JC, everyone is just stating the facts... It is a shame that these grown women whould cheat these young girls out of what they won fare an square... Dont be surprised when this gets overturned an Belfry an goes to state, an also dont be surprised when Belfry stops competing in KAPOS an the 15th region KAPOS competition loses all of its revenue, because belfry always brings the most fans an support, I would say last night over 85% of the people there was Belfry fans...

It's FAIR*
and it's and* not an

prove they cheated.
she done an illegal stunt enough said, why cry about it? just come back next year, do legal stunts, and then maybe you'll win. But then someone else from one of the other teams will be on here crying.:Cheerlead
It's a shame that grown women are on here gossiping and crying and accusing judges of cheating.
JC:1: is a good team, Belfry is a good team.

85% of the people there was belfry fans?:popcorn:

-KING
No one said one bad thing about JC's girls we just said if this is the way it
is there is no need for tech judges let every team go out on the floor just
like we did with no one to tell you if have something wrong. a judge that does
not do his or her job lets only the kids down step and say i made a mistake
lets make this right for this kids that work there butts off and give them the
same shot that the other teams got if not then KAPOS needs to get out of
this sport in this state because you people can't do your job the right way.
seriously. can anyone tell me in what way, getting on blue grass rivals about getting dq'd is helping you? it's doing you no good what so ever.

belfrey did beat us, by a lot. & yes, they did deserve that trophy & they did deserve to be going to state. but they're not. & in no way, is that our fault.

but, i mean really i hope we see you at state, i really do. because we'll show you exactally why we're there & that'll be to win. with 3 weeks of practice with our new routine, you better believe that we'll have our hearts & minds in it. there is a reason we're going to state and don't think for one minute that we won't represent our region well, because we will Smile we've had a few injuries here latley & everyone was shaken up from that, but trust me we'll be fine.
& goodluck to belfrey about getting to go, hope you do Smile
kyr450 Wrote:Belfry's sponsor is a KAPOS judge, she didnt have anything illegal in the routine, it was cleared twice by the technical judges, then all of a sudden they are disqualifed, after they beat Johnson Central by 14.5 points... No one is blaming or bashing JC, everyone is just stating the facts... It is a shame that these grown women whould cheat these young girls out of what they won fare an square... Dont be surprised when this gets overturned an Belfry an goes to state, an also dont be surprised when Belfry stops competing in KAPOS an the 15th region KAPOS competition loses all of its revenue, because belfry always brings the most fans an support, I would say last night over 85% of the people there was Belfry fans...
actually, it was 12.7 Wink
LCallTHEway Wrote:No its in english.:Thumbs:

obviously. its just hard to undersatnd. kapos has 253553 rules.

but ya know i didnt even see LC there so...............?
gccheer1 Wrote:Any competition you go through has rules. They all say they try to catch illegal stunts on the warm up mats, but if they get missed by the tech. judges, they are still illegal.
How can you say just because a technical judge made a mistake and didn't catch an illegal stunt, that it should be allowed? It's still illegal.
then what are tech judges there for? can you tell me that?
cause i would SURE love to know.
JC is a great team & always has been. However, that wasnt there best performance at KAPOS, and that may be due to injuries & changes. it happens

but in my opinion, Belfry defintely was the better squad THAT night, whether they got screwed or not
cheer1020 Wrote:obviously. its just hard to undersatnd. kapos has 253553 rules.

but ya know i didnt even see LC there so...............?

Obviously. It's hard to read or understand. Because....it has correct spelling, punctuation and proper grammar.

Obviously. After attempting to read all these post. It is obvious, why the stunt was not known to be legal. No one could understand the rule book.

At least try and use some punctuation in your post people. :argue:
OffTheHook Wrote:Obviously. It's hard to read or understand. Because....it has correct spelling, punctuation and proper grammar.

Obviously. After attempting to read all these post. It is obvious, why the stunt was not known to be legal. No one could understand the rule book.

At least try and use some punctuation in your post people. :argue:

Well you could OBVIOUSLY understand my post, so I dont see what your point is other than to make people look stupid.

And this is a cheerleading forum, you can start an English 101 forum somewhere else if you would like Smile
cheer1020 Wrote:Well you could OBVIOUSLY understand my post, so I dont see what your point is other than to make people look stupid.

And this is a cheerleading forum, you can start an English 101 forum somewhere else if you would like Smile

If you would read my post. I said "all these post.". Wasn't just referring to you.

Oh and it's obvious you haven't read the "BlueGrassRivals" rules either.

Rule #12:

12. We ask that you, the user, attempt to use correct spelling, grammar, and capitalization when posting in the public forum. Posts that cannot be easily read will be removed by the Staff. Numerous unreadable posts can be grounds for an infraction or suspension from BGR.
LCallTHEway Wrote:It's FAIR*
and it's and* not an

prove they cheated.
she done an illegal stunt enough said, why cry about it? just come back next year, do legal stunts, and then maybe you'll win. But then someone else from one of the other teams will be on here crying.:Cheerlead
It's a shame that grown women are on here gossiping and crying and accusing judges of cheating.

-KING

You are wrong.
OffTheHook Wrote:If you would read my post. I said "all these post.". Wasn't just referring to you.

Oh and it's obvious you haven't read the "BlueGrassRivals" rules either.

Rule #12:

12. We ask that you, the user, attempt to use correct spelling, grammar, and capitalization when posting in the public forum. Posts that cannot be easily read will be removed by the Staff. Numerous unreadable posts can be grounds for an infraction or suspension from BGR.

i just want to point out the part that says "post that cannot be easily read" and my post was very readable, so try again Smile

actually, just leave it alone. this is about cheerleading NOT grammar
belfry did good but they had illegal stunts so they got disqualified, but congrads to pikeville and good luck at nationals
cheer1020 Wrote:i just want to point out the part that says "post that cannot be easily read" and my post was very readable, so try again Smile

actually, just leave it alone. this is about cheerleading NOT grammar

Once again. I "Wasn't just referring to you.".

Actually, not once did I say you post was unreadable.
which traditional squad had the pom routine that had the "magic/believe" theme to it? i LOVED that one! and belfrys' candy themed one was cute too!
haha, time out, first of all to say tht KAPOS judges would never cheat is absolutley ridiculous! they always try to screw belfry over!
would anyone of you haters wanna guess why?? cause everyone hates belfry!
&& why does everyone hate belfry?? cause everyone is jealousSmile
JC did do good, but belfry obviusly did better,the score sheet dont lie!

&& belfry has been screwed over so many times before i think its time for them to take a stand,mrs casey is def doin the right thing by tryin to appeal this! its not right those girls deserved it just as much as the next team if not more...

♥"if you cant beat us, disqualify us" ♥
Yeah, JC had a fall but look at the video and Belfry does too. JC has been through alot this season since they lost a good base and an excellent tumbler and climber, so they did pretty good with having only 2 days to re-work on their routine. Long practices and dedication is what cheerleading is about, and I'm sure JC will show that come Feburary 20. JC's coaches are obviously smart considering she used the handbook and made a video of the stunt and emailed them to Lucy. Also, they have Kapos meetings for coaches as well, so try and attend next year if you can. So I hope to see JC bring back some hardware and show Belfry who the real winners are!

Good Luck Girls at State, Make Our Region Proud(:
LCallTHEway Wrote:It's FAIR*
and it's and* not an

prove they cheated.

-KING

dude,you are missin' the point, the reason people from belfry is so ticked off is becasue, they always try to screw us over!! including the KAPOS judges..im assuming you were there, so i KNOW you saw all the belfry fans..did tht make you jealous too. is that why you are on here tryin to put down belfry?? LOL :thatsfunnTongueirateSho