Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Kapos Results
tigerscheer08 Wrote:This thread is titled 15th Region Kapos results, it's not all about Belfry getting disqualified!
Even though Belfry would have won!

I am a Paintsville cheerleader if you want to know!

I was mostly impressed with Pike Centrals blue squad!
I thought they were so much better than Pikeville (white), IMO!
They should have won 1st place, in the Superlarge division.
But,
Pike Centrals orange squad wasn't too impressive, and I thought they were suppose to be the better team?

I was also impressed with Pike Central Blue Squad! IMO they were soooo much better than the Pikeville White team. I don't know if it is because Pikeville always wins or what. But from what I saw at competition and rewatched on tv Pike Central Blue was the much better squad that night!!!:Cheerlead
tigerscheer08 Wrote:This thread is titled 15th Region Kapos results, it's not all about Belfry getting disqualified!
Even though Belfry would have won!

I am a Paintsville cheerleader if you want to know!

I was mostly impressed with Pike Centrals blue squad!
I thought they were so much better than Pikeville (white), IMO!
They should have won 1st place, in the Superlarge division.
But,
Pike Centrals orange squad wasn't too impressive, and I thought they were suppose to be the better team?

Im sorry but pikeville was a much better team.
Tumbling was better they were much cleaner etc.
Pikeville will never get beat.

and for pike central orange I thought they was pretty darn good there was no other team there that had all squad standing and round off tucks. and everyone of there stunts hit they could have been a little cleaner but what team was clean and sharp? none of them

cause when your going a routine by the time you get to the cheer your worn slap out.

Paintsville "cheerleader"
next year you all do a 2 1/2 minute routine and see how awesome you all are.

nothing you all done was "impressive"

But IMO the best team there all around was BELFRY and they should have beat Johnson Central.

Who said Pike Central Orange was supposed to be the better team any way
?

Orange is more of a tumbling squad
and they proved that

and blue is more of a stunting squad

(:
soccer fan Wrote:Im sorry but pikeville was a much better team.
Tumbling was better they were much cleaner etc.
Pikeville will never get beat.

and for pike central orange I thought they was pretty darn good there was no other team there that had all squad standing and round off tucks. and everyone of there stunts hit they could have been a little cleaner but what team was clean and sharp? none of them

cause when your going a routine by the time you get to the cheer your worn slap out.

Paintsville "cheerleader"
next year you all do a 2 1/2 minute routine and see how awesome you all are.

nothing you all done was "impressive"

But IMO the best team there all around was BELFRY and they should have beat Johnson Central.

Who said Pike Central Orange was supposed to be the better team any way
?

Orange is more of a tumbling squad
and they proved that

and blue is more of a stunting squad

(:

You know what. She didn't say anything about her squad being anything. All she did was give her honest opinion and compliment one of Pike Centrals squads. She in no way put dwon the other squad.
And for you to jump down this child's throat and put down her squad. Is just plain rude and childish yourself.

Tigerscheer08...Keep up the good work. I know you girls don't claim to be anything. I also know that you girls cheer because you love to do it and you love your school. Tiger Family.....Tiger Pride!!!! :Cheerlead
<32cheer Wrote:well how is a handstand going into a mount illegal? How is a front walkover out of a cradle illegal? tell me that .. there are so many crazier things i can think of. EXAMPLE: people running over the girls backs in the pyramid? Go watch the video. There is nothing illegal about our split mount!

I know that kapos has a rule which forbids a flyers head being below her waist, and it is a tricky rule. Im not for sure on the details or exceptions of this rule, but I would think that this is the rule that makes walkover illegal. Not for sure though, I don't remember the stunt!
cheer1020 Wrote:I know that kapos has a rule which forbids a flyers head being below her waist, and it is a tricky rule. Im not for sure on the details or exceptions of this rule, but I would think that this is the rule that makes walkover illegal. Not for sure though, I don't remember the stunt!

The handstand into the mount is legal since the girl starts with her hands on the mat, once the girl is in the hands of the base and in flyer position, then her shoulders can not drop below the waist, it used to be head can't drop below the waist, but the rule changed this year to shoulders.

A walkover into or a backhandspring into a mount are both legal manuevers as long as a flyers hands are on the mat before being loaded into the mount.
Pirate Pal Wrote:The handstand into the mount is legal since the girl starts with her hands on the mat, once the girl is in the hands of the base and in flyer position, then her shoulders can not drop below the waist, it used to be head can't drop below the waist, but the rule changed this year to shoulders.

A walkover into or a backhandspring into a mount are both legal manuevers as long as a flyers hands are on the mat before being loaded into the mount.

Oh I see. Rules like that are tough to get by!
<32cheer Wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes having the most fans doesnt mean that we shouldve won but our talent does... Also, having the most fans means that we shouldve got the crowd interaction award. (which went to JC) tell me how 3 rows can compare to 3 sections.

Once again I repeat myself, "If other schools could get in before the doors are even open to allow a few of their fans to block their own section they would have as big a crowd as Belfry. However, most schools had to scatter from A-Z to find a seat. Once again, unfortunatley those rules don't apply to them. And forgive me if I am wrong but that was voted on by coaches. I guess the coaches seen things differently than you did. Just like the judges saw things differently as well. It has nothing to do with JC or their fans. The blame game continues.

Why can't people just be proud of their teams and support them instead of complaining. And complaining about everyone else as well. The 15th region will once again be well represented and all of us should support them. Where is our Eastern Kentucky pride? Hidden behind, "It's someone elses fault not ours." Go 15th Region at State!!!
amen to that!!!..at least somebody realizes that cause the judjes sure didn't..johnson central beat belfry in the crowd involvement portion of the judging!!!...now tell me how that was judged fairly!
well it was a veryyy simple mistake ,any tech judge who was been doing this for as long as that tech judge has could have easily caught that mistake..and it wouldn't have been such a big deal if they would have just said it was our mistake you can still go to state..but they didn't..they didn't even announce us as the winners, they made it look like johnson central won, even though they didn't..thats just down right wrong..so don't be so defensive about something you have no idea about..and something thats really not even any of your business..i bet you darn well wouldn't like it if it happened to you,.
okay here's the deal, we are belfry! i dont mean to sound like a jerk when i say this but we take alot of pride in that & people are really jealous because of that simple fact, again im not tryin to be a jerk....
1.we show up w/ more fans, people get mad & call it "unfair", however if it happened to JC or p-ville you guys would be on here talkin about how great it was tht their school was supporting them.
2.it was unfair,& if it happened to another team you guys would agree! all squads done good, but when it comes down to it belfry clearly won.
3.@ the end of the comp. when they were announcing the winners && we found out we had been DQ'd,&& all the belfry fans started cheering for belfry, you guys called it rude??
no, thts just showing our team we love them!

so say what you want,you guys know we were done wrong,& you know we were cheated!!
trust me if belfry wouldve lost in a manner that wasnt so obviously staged then we would have took it..but not this way!
belfry is always accused of cheatin or being cocky & all tht other good stuff you guys like to talk about on here...but when it comes down to it everyone knows we are one of the best schools in KY...not knockin anyone else but its the truth,,sure we have pride & obviously some of you guys need to get some for school & for yourselves!

&& for all the lil cheerleaders who have absolutely no clue what they are talkin about,please be quite,,you are rlly embarassing yourselves Wink
kyr450 Wrote:It is my understanding that State KAPOS comp will be postponed until the Belfry problem is solved in court...

It's not getting postponed...it's still on for the 20th!:Cheerlead
Bottom line Belfry was DQed. End of story once again this has nothing to do with JC. They were not the ones that DQed Belfry. If I were a Belfry fan I would be upset with the coach. As stated earlier it was her responsiblity. I don't know why you all keep blaming everyone else. Hopefully, we all will live to cheer another day. This thread is getting oh so tiresome. I am done with it. See ya in the funny paper.
Bubbles Wrote:Bottom line Belfry was DQed. End of story once again this has nothing to do with JC. They were not the ones that DQed Belfry. If I were a Belfry fan I would be upset with the coach. As stated earlier it was her responsiblity. I don't know why you all keep blaming everyone else. Hopefully, we all will live to cheer another day. This thread is getting oh so tiresome. I am done with it. See ya in the funny paper.

What part of "the stunt was not illegal at all" can you not seem to get through your head????? It was not the coaches fault at all... Get over yourself...
I do believe this one has ran it's course. Feel free if you wish to start another thread but please keep it on topic or should I say, the topic you decide to use for your thread title. This one has been all over the place!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]