Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Thrill is Gone" says Obama Girl
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I guess since you wont hear it from anyone else, you have had to resort to following up your own posts now?:Clap:
:lmao: I did not even notice! Hilarious! Great catch!
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Do you know where he's at?

So we should send troops to every country to find one him?

Mr.Kimball Wrote:I guess since you wont hear it from anyone else, you have had to resort to following up your own posts now?:Clap:

Well i mean i dont have a fan base like you mr kimball.... well theres Hoot.... And Hoot, Id rather not have a fan base.
Hoot Gibson Wrote::lmao: I did not even notice! Hilarious! Great catch!

Ah look there he is now. U guys call each other and say hey hey go post on forums....
Wildcatk23 Wrote:So we should send troops to every country to find one him?

Well i mean i dont have a fan base like you mr kimball.... well theres Hoot.... And Hoot, Id rather not have a fan base.
Naw, we'll just let em come over and bomb the All American Grill.

No you certainly dont. Lets just tell it like it is, you are your only fan. You're the only one who thinks you have a clue as to what you are talking about.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Ah look there he is now. U guys call each other and say hey hey go post on forums....
Even if we did that, it would beat applauding our own posts! :Clap:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Naw, we'll just let em come over and bomb the All American Grill.

No you certainly dont. Lets just tell it like it is, you are your only fan. You're the only one who thinks you have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Your seriously so full of crap u know that, you think so highly of yourself and your knowledge when its all biased republican thoughts. its your type of people that got us in the mess we have been in for 9 years now. when the republicans was in office they sure didnt stop them from blowing crap up did they... oh yea your president said when he watched the plane hit the tower he thought it was a bad pilot.... hmm... i wonder if anyone else watched it on tv.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Even if we did that, it would beat applauding our own posts! :Clap:

Which im sure u just did.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Which im sure u just did.
:Clap: (So you don't have to do it yourself.)
Hoot Gibson Wrote::Clap: (So you don't have to do it yourself.)

thanks. needed the confidence booster. Hopefully i wont be 85 and posting on here like some people...

I actually thought it was kinda entertaining.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:thanks. needed the confidence booster. Hopefully i wont be 85 and posting on here like some people...
The age jokes don't bother me at all, junior. If I am here posting at age 85, I will be proud to admit it. My grandfather made it to 95 and he was a heavy smoker, so I may very well outlast you. I think Mr. Kimble has also inherited some good longevity genes, so don't count on the Grim Reaper for any relief. :biggrin:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Naw, we'll just let em come over and bomb the All American Grill.

Im also going to have to disagree here with you too. I believe Wildcatk23 has great knowladge about what he speaks. Iv read both yours and his sides of the thread. I dont think Obama is the best president and I sure as **** dont think Bush was. Either of them for that matter. You talked about Obama doubling the debt? Do you know when Bill Clintion left office we had a surplus? One which was quickly used up by George Bush. Obama still has time to get something going on up in washington. Time will tell.
Dearest Right Wing Flirty Party: now, now, don't be talking about my legs... makes me wonder 'bout your orientation... I've heard how you neo-cons are. It's not your guys legs... it's more your craniums that tickle me.
Real Badman Wrote:Im also going to have to disagree here with you too. I believe Wildcatk23 has great knowladge about what he speaks. Iv read both yours and his sides of the thread. I dont think Obama is the best president and I sure as **** dont think Bush was. Either of them for that matter. You talked about Obama doubling the debt? Do you know when Bill Clintion left office we had a surplus? One which was quickly used up by George Bush. Obama still has time to get something going on up in washington. Time will tell.

Great knowledge. Yeah boy!! He's your X-Box buddy right?

And Clinton has what to do with the conversation concerning whether on not Obama has quadrupled the national deficit in just one year? Regardless of what anyone thinks of Bush's Iraq policies, based on what CIA informants and other global intelligence sources cited as credible information regarding WMDs, he was well within reason to do what he did. I do also think he did a very good job concerning national security issues. A lot of other issues concerning Bush I can not be so complimentary,and I wont mislead anyone on that.That was not the debate however. It was in regard to the national deficit and Obama. Has Obama quadrupled the defecit in just 12 months or not? Yes or no is sufficient.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Great knowledge. Yeah boy!! He's your X-Box buddy right?

And Clinton has what to do with the conversation concerning whether on not Obama has quadrupled the national deficit in just one year? Regardless of what anyone thinks of Bush's Iraq policies, based on what CIA informants and other global intelligence sources cited as credible information regarding WMDs, he was well within reason to do what he did. I do also think he did a very good job concerning national security issues. A lot of other issues concerning Bush I can not be so complimentary,and I wont mislead anyone on that.That was not the debate however. It was in regard to the national deficit and Obama. Has Obama quadrupled the defecit in just 12 months or not? Yes or no is sufficient.

Ask a yes or no question. What? Are you some sort of shyster lawyer? "Answer yes or no." Did Obama inherit a financial crisis the likes of which we had not seen in, lo, these many years? "Did you not triple the amount of blood transfusion given on this man?" "Sir, he was dying." "I said answer "yes" or "no." What is insufficient, Kemba, is your logic. Not necessarily all your ideas... but simply the haphazard, imbalanced way you argue.
thecavemaster Wrote:Ask a yes or no question. What? Are you some sort of shyster lawyer? "Answer yes or no." Did Obama inherit a financial crisis the likes of which we had not seen in, lo, these many years? "Did you not triple the amount of blood transfusion given on this man?" "Sir, he was dying." "I said answer "yes" or "no." What is insufficient, Kemba, is your logic. Not necessarily all your ideas... but simply the haphazard, imbalanced way you argue.

Save that one for another time. I'm the one asking the question on this one right now batman.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The age jokes don't bother me at all, junior. If I am here posting at age 85, I will be proud to admit it. My grandfather made it to 95 and he was a heavy smoker, so I may very well outlast you. I think Mr. Kimble has also inherited some good longevity genes, so don't count on the Grim Reaper for any relief. :biggrin:

The age jokes isnt directed at you. you have never once crossed the line when making fun of my knowledge of politics. You actually give reason to why my post my be incorrect or misleading.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Save that one for another time. I'm the one asking the question on this one right now batman.

Yes, you are. And I'll let it ride, but it's a question dwelling in the land of unfair and imbalanced.
thecavemaster Wrote:Yes, you are. And I'll let it ride, but it's a question dwelling in the land of unfair and imbalanced.

Fox...... Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The age jokes isnt directed at you. you have never once crossed the line when making fun of my knowledge of politics. You actually give reason to why my post my be incorrect or misleading.

Just tellin it like you report it junior.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Just tellin it like you report it junior.

You never say anything. A bunch of nonsense personal remarks.

And you say im the young one gramps.

Btw reading my about me to comment my part time job. thats funny.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The age jokes isnt directed at you. you have never once crossed the line when making fun of my knowledge of politics. You actually give reason to why my post my be incorrect or misleading.
:Thumbs: Gotcha! But Mr. Kimball and I are about the same age, so I resembled that remark! :biggrin:
Hoot Gibson Wrote::Thumbs: Gotcha! But Mr. Kimball and I are about the same age, so I resembled that remark! :biggrin:

No Harm Intended. He just needs some glasses to read my NON-Sense Posts.
[quote=Wildcatk23]No Harm Intended. He just needs some glasses to read my NON-Sense Posts.[/QUOTE]
Although I agree that that is what they are. You said it, not me..

Let's see. For this particular thread it started out with another one of those thought provoking statements that will ring through the ages.

"Had to be better than the last president"

Now that's quite an impressive slurry of words there junior. Although typical.

I just be honest junior, If you want respect. Earn respect. Stop your whining for once.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:[quote=Wildcatk23]No Harm Intended. He just needs some glasses to read my NON-Sense Posts.[/QUOTE]
Although I agree that that is what they are. You said it, not me..

Let's see. For this particular thread it started out with another one of those thought provoking statements that will ring through the ages.

"Had to be better than the last president"

Now that's quite an impressive slurry of words there junior. Although typical.

I just be honest junior, If you want respect. Earn respect. Stop your whining for once.

Typical But True. I dont need respect from you.

Your nothing to me. Making comments about my workplace getting bombed lol.? That was a good one. ..............
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You never say anything. A bunch of nonsense personal remarks.

And you say im the young one gramps.

Btw reading my about me to comment my part time job. thats funny.

I never read anything junior. I dont have to. Kimball knows a lot of people in a lot of places in Martin Co. Kimball knows things you could never dream he knows. Kimball is everywhere in Martin Co. haha
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I never read anything junior. I dont have to. Kimball knows a lot of people in a lot of places in Martin Co. Kimball knows things you could never imagine he knows. Kimball is everywhere in Martin Co. haha

Good to know. Considering its filled with a bunch of retards that i have to listen to daily while i cook their food to get an education.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Good to know. Considering its filled with a bunch of retards that i have to listen to daily while i cook their food to get an education.

You've got to be careful there junior. Apparently it rubbed off.

j/k
Mr.Kimball Wrote:You've got to be careful there junior. Apparently it rubbed off.

j/k

Your the one that said u know everyone their. i just cook their food....

Ive heard everything from Obama is the Anti-Christ to Why didnt bush run for a 3rd term lol.

Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Your the one that said u know everyone their. i just cook their food....

Ive heard everything from Obama is the Anti-Christ to Why didnt bush run for a 3rd term lol.

Smile

I was just cautioning you junior. From looking across the table here, One may not be so very much different from the ones that thou may chastise..