Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Thrill is Gone" says Obama Girl
Forget Health Care, Forget Scott Brown, Forget the Economy. This is real news!!!!:yikes::yikes:

If this doesn't show that the Obama administration is on the brink of disaster, I dont know what does.:biggrin:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/ob...C0IQBLXvEI
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Forget Health Care, Forget Scott Brown, Forget the Economy. This is real news!!!!:yikes::yikes:

If this doesn't show that the Obama administration is on the brink of disaster, I dont know what does.:biggrin:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/ob...C0IQBLXvEI
Obama earning only a B- from Obama Girl is like getting an F-- from most of us. :lmao:

When you lose your fanatic following - like those who get tingles up their legs and feint at the sound of Obama's voice, you know you are in trouble. At least Obama still has a fan or two here on BGR who think he is doing a marvelous job. :biggrin:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Obama earning only a B- from Obama Girl is like getting an F-- from most of us. :lmao:

When you lose your fanatic following - like those who get tingles up their legs and feint at the sound of Obama's voice, you know you are in trouble. At least Obama still has a fan or two here on BGR who think he is doing a marvelous job. :biggrin:

But can you just imagine seeing cavemaster in a bikini.:yikes:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Obama earning only a B- from Obama Girl is like getting an F-- from most of us. :lmao:

Couldn't do no worst than the last president.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Couldn't do no worst than the last president.

And quadrupaling the federal deficit is not worse?:eyeroll:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:And quadrupaling the federal deficit is not worse?:eyeroll:

Than sending 1000s of soldiers to their deaths?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Than sending 1000s of soldiers to their deaths?

Did Obama not just send 30,000 troops to Afganistan?
Even B.B., Tracy, and Lucille are besides themselves.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVxCtt3s_1M&feature=fvst"]YouTube- B.B. King - The Thrill Is Gone ft. Tracy Chapman[/ame]
To paraphrase Barack Obama, "Yes he can!" (And yes he has.)

You've said that in every thread so far. Bush is gone. His policies aren't his anymore. I don't agree with everything that he did as president but at least u knew where he stood. He might have been dumber than a rock but he was there for eight years. He didn't need a girl in a bikini going around supporting him.

I don't study politics. So I don't know what's going on in most of these conversations. But I do have morals and I know my religion and most of my voting is based on those two things. Say what u will but that's how I do it.

Ever since Obama has been announced as a candidate it has been a media circus actun like he is a celebrity. He's famous now yes, but he shouldn't be worried about social status and be more worried about how to get America out of a trillion dollar deficit without shedding the integrity his country has. He is he president not a movie star.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:But can you just imagine seeing cavemaster in a bikini.:yikes:
I do not want to imagine it but I suspect that many in Obama's base would love to get a closer look at those legs. It is a big tent party. :biggrin:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:You've said that in every thread so far. Bush is gone. His policies aren't his anymore. I don't agree with everything that he did as president but at least u knew where he stood. He might have been dumber than a rock but he was there for eight years. He didn't need a girl in a bikini going around supporting him.

I don't study politics. So I don't know what's going on in most of these conversations. But I do have morals and I know my religion and most of my voting is based on those two things. Say what u will but that's how I do it.

Ever since Obama has been announced as a candidate it has been a media circus actun like he is a celebrity. He's famous now yes, but he shouldn't be worried about social status and be more worried about how to get America out of a trillion dollar deficit without shedding the integrity his country has. He is he president not a movie star.
Very well said.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:You've said that in every thread so far. Bush is gone. His policies aren't his anymore. I don't agree with everything that he did as president but at least u knew where he stood. He might have been dumber than a rock but he was there for eight years. He didn't need a girl in a bikini going around supporting him.

I have said that in every thread were people act like the reason were in a trillion dollar deficit is Obamas fault, Threads were people blame the spilling of innocent americans on Obama. When It all originated from Bush administration, as you say 8 years. 8 years of lies and greed costed this country everything and were seeing it now. While the new administration is looking for quick fixes which will probably fail. (Stimulus Package), But to say that obama is worst than Bush is flat out insane.

Your morals and your religion is something you should cherish and noone should steer u away from that. If thats what you vote on then there is nothing wrong with that.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I do not want to imagine it but I suspect that many in Obama's base would love to get a closer look at those legs. It is a big tent party. :biggrin:

LOL? Thats funny i dont care who you are.

Maybe You, Kimball, Bush And Saddam Hussein(BIH) could take some summer calender papers with the weapons of mass destruction they found??? WAIT Something would be missing. Saddam Hussein and something else.....
I cannot imagine why people might blame Obama for his $trillion++ deficit. :eyeroll:

I have a prediction for the 2012 presidential election, assuming Obama runs. I predict that Obama will be running against George W. Bush again.

[Image: http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/wp-...icit24.gif]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I cannot imagine why people might blame Obama for his $trillion++ deficit. :eyeroll:

I have a prediction for the 2012 presidential election, assuming Obama runs. I predict that Obama will be running against George W. Bush again.

[Image: http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/wp-...icit24.gif]

What would you expect out of a little kid Hoot. This is a kid that doesn't even understand what we are even talking about. You really think he knows how to read that graph? He just googles stuff and copies it. You know you would like to respect things he posts, but you cant. He just doesn't have a clue.

The biggest thing he's got to worry about is if mom gave him enough money to get butter put on his popcorn at the movies. That's about the extent of what he knows about a budget.

Dont you just love how grown up he gets to act like when he pushes the keypad buttons.

As the thread tells the story, The Anoited One has lost his luster. [B]The Thrill is Gone.[/B]
Mr.Kimball Wrote:What would you expect out of a little kid Hoot. This is a kid that doesn't even understand what we are even talking about. You really think he knows how to read that graph? He just googles stuff and copies it. You know you would like to respect things he posts, but you cant. He just doesn't have a clue.

The biggest thing he's got to worry about is if mom gave him enough money to get butter put on his popcorn at the movies. That's about the extent of what he knows about a budget.

Dont you just love how grown up he gets to act like when he pushes the keypad buttons.

Like your doing right now? Do you feel bad commenting about my age? Trying to look cool to your friends on here. What your 50+ posting on highschool basketball forum about politics? that makes you all grown up doesnt it. Why dont you just leave your arrogant thoughts to yourself.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I have said that in every thread were people act like the reason were in a trillion dollar deficit is Obamas fault, Threads were people blame the spilling of innocent americans on Obama. When It all originated from Bush administration, as you say 8 years. 8 years of lies and greed costed this country everything and were seeing it now. While the new administration is looking for quick fixes which will probably fail. (Stimulus Package), But to say that obama is worst than Bush is flat out insane.

Your morals and your religion is something you should cherish and noone should steer u away from that. If thats what you vote on then there is nothing wrong with that.

I understand that the deficit stems from a cumulative effort on the part of probably the last four presidents. When something is set in motion it usually takes a few year to feel the effects. As for saddam, well I feel safer with him dead than alive.

I hate that American soldiers are dying, for whatever reason, but this country was built on the dead bodies of who knows how manythat have died in battle. And I hope the war stays over there intead of coming to our soil. However I think if we turn our backs on those people over there it will end up worse than I'd we stay and try to establish a working relationship with what is a really powerful nation.

My post isn't to criticize you wildcat23 or argue with how you believe. It's just that I constantly hear people talk about how we spent this many dollars and nothing has been done. But when u think about it, we have killed one of the worst dictators in the world. The main dude behind the greatest attack on American soil is hiding somewhere because if he shows up he's going to be next. And I know that's touchy but, until they find him and can dismantle his body, I worry about what could happen if they decide to spring some biological warfare on this country.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I understand that the deficit stems from a cumulative effort on the part of probably the last four presidents. When something is set in motion it usually takes a few year to feel the effects. As for saddam, well I feel safer with him dead than alive.

I hate that American soldiers are dying, for whatever reason, but this country was built on the dead bodies of who knows how manythat have died in battle. And I hope the war stays over there intead of coming to our soil. However I think if we turn our backs on those people over there it will end up worse than I'd we stay and try to establish a working relationship with what is a really powerful nation.

My post isn't to criticize you wildcat23 or argue with how you believe. It's just that I constantly hear people talk about how we spent this many dollars and nothing has been done. But when u think about it, we have killed one of the worst dictators in the world. The main dude behind the greatest attack on American soil is hiding somewhere because if he shows up he's going to be next. And I know that's touchy but, until they find him and can dismantle his body, I worry about what could happen if they decide to spring some biological warfare on this country.

I 100% agree with your post. Find Bin Laden. Debating is fine with me. Making comments with gramps is just annoying.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:What would you expect out of a little kid Hoot. This is a kid that doesn't even understand what we are even talking about. You really think he knows how to read that graph? He just googles stuff and copies it. You know you would like to respect things he posts, but you cant. He just doesn't have a clue.

Don't be too hard on the youngster, Mr. Kimball. The thing about young liberals is that most of them will grow steadily more conservative as they grow older. As Churchill said, "If you're not Liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not Conservative when you're 35, you have no brain." It's the over 35 liberals who I worry about because many of them will go to their graves without a clue.

I confess that by Churchill's measure, I must have been a heartless lad because Jimmy Carter converted me to conservatism very quickly. He was very persuasive in that way.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Like your doing right now? Do you feel bad commenting about my age? Trying to look cool to your friends on here. What your 50+ posting on highschool basketball forum about politics? that makes you all grown up doesnt it. Why dont you just leave your arrogant thoughts to yourself.

Well junior, then there would be nobody to tell you when to stop picking your nose.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I 100% agree with your post. Find Bin Laden. Debating is fine with me. Making comments with gramps is just annoying.

Well then Duh, junior. Thus the need for soldiers.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Well then Duh, junior. Thus the need for soldiers.

I didnt know he was in IRAQ.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Well junior, then there would be nobody to tell you when to stop picking your nose.

Just put your teeth in their pops.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Well then Duh, junior. Thus the need for soldiers.
Maybe Bin Laden will just turn himself in without a fight if Obama has Eric Holder offer to spare him from the death penalty in exchange for a guilty plea.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Maybe Bin Laden will just turn himself in without a fight if Obama has Eric Holder offer to spare him from the death penalty in exchange for a guilty plea.

Or maybe if we send troops to iran over WMD we will find him.....
Wildcatk23 Wrote:LOL? Thats funny i dont care who you are.

Maybe You, Kimball, Bush And Saddam Hussein(BIH) could take some summer calender papers with the weapons of mass destruction they found??? WAIT Something would be missing. Saddam Hussein and something else.....

Classic Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I didnt know he was in IRAQ.

Do you know where he's at?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Classic Smile
I guess since you wont hear it from anyone else, you have had to resort to following up your own posts now?:Clap: