Poll: Super Bowl XLIV
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Indianapolis Colts
55.88%
New Orleans Saints
44.12%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts vs. Saints (Super Bowl XLIV)
runninrebs21 Wrote:I hope the Colts win so that way Peyton gets his 2nd ring and has a stronger case for being the greatest QB of all time!

:Thumbs:
Saints by 3
Saints by 2 TDs!!
I'm going with the Colts. Experiance matters...Peyton Manning has been there before, it's New Orleans first ever Super Bowl appearance. Indianapolis has won every Superbowl they have played in Miami...
The Colts shut down the leagues best defense in the Jets.

Manning,Clarke and Garcon too much for the Saints.

Colts - 34
Saints - 17
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Saints. In a very close game though.
Saints have only two players who been in the SB,while the Colts have alot more.That may not matter,I don't know,but I taking the Colts in a close one.
Good luck to both teams.
Peyton will check off at the line and find a way to score.
reggie bush will go off in this game! This one means the most. The saints will take the superbowl.
Colts!!!!!!!!
I believe the Saints are a team of destiny. New Orleans wins 34-31.
My GF's family lost everything they owned in Hurrican Katrina. Alot of people without connections to the Louisiana/SoMiss area may see all these feature stories about what this means to the city and the area and think it is just white noise or much ado about nothing, but I am here to tell you this would mean a WHOLE lot more than if the Colts win.

I am cheering for the Saints, but I think the Colts are the better team.

Geaux Saints!
Stover puts the Colts up 3-0
Touchdown, Manning to Garcon
That last extra pt. ruled catch by the Saints proved Chad Johnsons catch in the endzone against the Jets WAS a TD!
Saints 24 Colts 17---- 3:24 to go in the game/
Manning intercepted for a Saint td,31-17 Saints---ouch! 3 mins. to go in this one.
Oh love it...

Reminds me of the nba last year. when lebron got the MVP. When someone else deserved it... Same thing here....

Brees deserved it. And now hes getting it.
Saints win!!