Poll: Super Bowl XLIV
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Indianapolis Colts
55.88%
New Orleans Saints
44.12%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts vs. Saints (Super Bowl XLIV)
Who ya got, Colts or Saints?
Colts because Peyton Manning!!!
We got 2 weeks to debate this one.......I'm gonna say Colts in a close one.
I dont know hows gonna win this one. IMO this is way too close to call. But one thing Id be willing to bet on this WILL be the highest scoring Super Bowl ever.
Peyton.. Umm, I mean the Colts.
I don't like either team, but it should be a high scoring, exciting game.
I feel that Saints will win this one.
I hope the Colts win because I loath Reggie Bush Kardashian.
Colts will not make the same mistakes that the Vikings made. Vikings completely dominated that game. Peterson had over 120 yeards rushing, Favare over 300 yards passing. Peyton Manning will not lose a game in which his team has over 400 yards of offense, and his team will NOT have five turnovers.

I like the Saints, but the best team lost. Colts will win this game going away.
Well, I was hoping we would see the other two teams in, lol..but I am pulling hard for the Saints. Im kinda getting tired of the Colts. Their bandwagon fans are about as bad as our own. Theres as many "Colts fans since '06" as there are "Steeler fans since '05". I dont have a hatred or a dislike for either team, but I like the Saints a little more. The Colts are playing pretty good defense, and looked pretty good on offense against a great Jets D yesterday, and I agree Dusty, the Saints were NOT the better team yesterday. The Vikings lost the game more than the Saints won it. With that said, I dont think it will be as high scoring as everyone thinks it will be, but I think it will be a very good game, and heck, I like the Saints anyways, 28-24.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Go Colts!!!!:Clap:
as much as I love the Colts, I am going with the Saints because the Colts offense has not put up touchdown after touchdown like they had been doing, their first points against the Jets was two field goals you cant do that against the Saints and stay in the game, so they will need to match the Saints and score and score and score some more.

COLTS-34
SAINTS-45
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well, I was hoping we would see the other two teams in, lol..but I am pulling hard for the Saints. Im kinda getting tired of the Colts. Their bandwagon fans are about as bad as our own. Theres as many "Colts fans since '06" as there are "Steeler fans since '05". I dont have a hatred or a dislike for either team, but I like the Saints a little more. The Colts are playing pretty good defense, and looked pretty good on offense against a great Jets D yesterday, and I agree Dusty, the Saints were NOT the better team yesterday. The Vikings lost the game more than the Saints won it. With that said, I dont think it will be as high scoring as everyone thinks it will be, but I think it will be a very good game, and heck, I like the Saints anyways, 28-24.

There A LOT of people that jumped on the Saints bandwagon when they was undefeated. It's really the only reason I don't like them.
I kind of picked up on the Saints back in 06 when Bush, Brees and Peyton showed up and tried to turn the team around. After Katrina and the dome being used to house all of the homeless and the Saints being a Nomad team for the entire season.

It's a feel good story for the Saints and the city.

I hope they can pull off what some consider an upset. If not they should be OK next year because they are returning almost everyone from this years team.

Either way they have been fun for me to watch this year.
Dislike the Colts..

so

Go Saints!!
Who Dey? Nahh............ WHO DAT!! DREW DAT! Go Saints! Atleast someone can get their first Super Bowl this year!
Im going with Saints.
Jshort5 Wrote:Who Dey? Nahh............ WHO DAT!! DREW DAT! Go Saints! Atleast someone can get their first Super Bowl this year!

Saints can, Colts got their first three years ago
Colts
Saints all the way!
Colts all the way
saints all the way.
bush goes for 200 all purpose yards
and peyton throws 4 picks.

saints deserve this one, the colts got theres.
now its time for the saints to shine!
I'm gonna say the Colts in this one but im gonna cheer for Saints.
IMO the two best teams all year are right where they need to be. I actually predicted the Vikings being here but I really wanted to pick the saints. However I'm excited about watching this one. Two decent defenses against two great offenses. It won't get much better. But since I've been riding the colts bandwagon since 2000 or so I'm going to go with them to win their 3rd super bowl ring
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
go colts
Colts!!
I hope the Colts win so that way Peyton gets his 2nd ring and has a stronger case for being the greatest QB of all time!
Colts!
Colts

35-10
Stardust Wrote:Saints can, Colts got their first three years ago

Colts got their second 3 years ago thank you. :biggrin: The Colts will win because Peyton will tear up the NFL's 26th ranked pass defense like it's nothing. Colts by 10+.