Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 2010
I heard he wasnt playing.
trust me hes playin
has he been cleared by khsaa?
the boys are more focused now and they want to be the best in the district
What is their O-line looking like?
So whats the word? Have they started practicing? Is Maldonado Practicing?
sportscritic Wrote:So whats the word? Have they started practicing? Is Maldonado Practicing?

Yeah, they are practicing. Maldonado hasn't been cleared the last I checked, so therefore he is not allowed to practice.
WOW, he hasnt been released. He transferred to SF before school is out. It takes 10-15 business days for a decision. Sure don't look good. Hope he gets to play.

How many they got out?
If he dont have his paper work back, it definitely dont sound good if he was at SF before school went out.
sportscritic Wrote:WOW, he hasnt been released. He transferred to SF before school is out. It takes 10-15 business days for a decision. Sure don't look good. Hope he gets to play.

How many they got out?

There's more paperwork than being cleared by the KHSAA, there is paperwork that also goes on between the schools. So, before the KHSAA can make a decision, they would have to have the papers from both schools is how it has always been explained to me, from past instances.

Practiced just started on the 15th, so it looks just fine.

They have about 40 out, is what I heard. Looks as if they have some Big Boys out that can move now, from all the positive talk coming from the field.
sheriff Wrote:If he dont have his paper work back, it definitely dont sound good if he was at SF before school went out.

Nothing to worry about on the SF side of things.
I think they have a real chance for the 2 seed. I think it will be a dawg fight between them, AC, and Paintsville. The paper work goes between the school first then to the khsaa. I had a kid transfer in from inside county and it took about three weeks to get all the info back from the other school and khsaa. I hope all goes well, but it dont sound good.
sportscritic Wrote:I think they have a real chance for the 2 seed. I think it will be a dawg fight between them, AC, and Paintsville. The paper work goes between the school first then to the khsaa. I had a kid transfer in from inside county and it took about three weeks to get all the info back from the other school and khsaa. I hope all goes well, but it dont sound good.

They have a chance to do some things. BL won't be too bad.

From what I've been told all is going well. If he gets eligible, it don't sound good for other teams inside the district.
South Floyd will be a much improved team this season.
Little over two weeks before scrimmage how is it looking?

Did Maldonado ever get cleared?
That race for 2nd-3rd is gonna be rough this year.
sportscritic Wrote:Little over two weeks before scrimmage how is it looking?

Did Maldonado ever get cleared?

We wouldn't be worried if he gets eligible or not, would we?

Seems like there's a few that is.

First official game ain't until the 27th of August.
Sweetie, listen. His dad put a pool in for me, and you might have helped him a long time ago. I just like keeping a look out and see how he does in his senior year.

So relax. I'm not trying to stir something up, I have kept a close eye on him and others that have graduated like the Mckay kid from BL a couple of years ago. He was also there with the pool.
They are looking good in practice, #'s are starting to go up since school is close, They all have been workin hard, o-line is bigger, faster, stronger and the backs are really coming togeather, Newsome has been throwing the ball well and running it well, Little has been catchin everything thrown to him and has been running the ball hard, Moore has also been working hard and his leadership has grew and hopefully madonado will get eligable soon, will see how they do in games but with the practices it seems like that have a new mindset goin into the year.
This district used to just be Pikeville, and 5 other teams. The district has gotten a whole lot better, and that doesnt sit well for South Floyd. Its more difficult to just win a couple of games in an up year, because a couple of teams are just not that bad anymore.

South Floyd IMO has three games on the schedule they have a chance in ; Phelps, Williamson, and Jenkins. They could be a couple of more that they wont get beat by 50, but i still dont think they will win.

My prediction is 2-8
UKFootball Wrote:This district used to just be Pikeville, and 5 other teams. The district has gotten a whole lot better, and that doesnt sit well for South Floyd. Its more difficult to just win a couple of games in an up year, because a couple of teams are just not that bad anymore.

South Floyd IMO has three games on the schedule they have a chance in ; Phelps, Williamson, and Jenkins. They could be a couple of more that they wont get beat by 50, but i still dont think they will win.

My prediction is 2-8
You could be right but, AC lost pretty much everything and is a home game, Paintville lost Dodorer which was pretty much all the offense they had and they are a home game, They beat Betsy Layne at Betsy Lane last year and this one will be at SF. Now im not gonna jinks them and say they will beat these team but they have a good chance in every District game except the Pikeville game this year. I think they will win 5-6 games and make the playoffs. 2-8 just dont seem logical
I am sorry to say it but no they wont the havent had talent in for ever but if they are smart they will use Blake Dye at running back hes a fast and talented kid
they got weston little, dylan madonado, tyler moore and dakota newsome, DYE will help them on defense, they set on there backs
I agree Dye will help more on defense and/or special teams. If he plays offense he may come in on reciever but not a back.
Who is Blake Dye? What grade is he in?
how is the team looking
Well after Maldonado got ruled eligible at SF, he practiced for 2-3 days with them and transferred back to Betsy Layne........
TATE_64 Wrote:Well after Maldonado got ruled eligible at SF, he practiced for 2-3 days with them and transferred back to Betsy Layne........
When was his last day at SF?
I think Tuesday...