Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 2010
anyone got any ideas on how they will turn out
i think south floyd will be young but a great team
54wildcats11 Wrote:anyone got any ideas on how they will turn out
i think south floyd will be young but a great team

Great?
They will be decent, hopefully they can get a line to do some blocking. They also need to get more than just about 5 or 6 players that dedicate themselves to the program and actually hit the weights hard in the off season.
How many do they got lifting right now? Heard they might get another transfer? They will be the surprise of the district.
JackFrost Wrote:They will be decent, hopefully they can get a line to do some blocking. They also need to get more than just about 5 or 6 players that dedicate themselves to the program and actually hit the weights hard in the off season.

I totally agree.....:Thumbs:
This team could really do some good this coming season if they are lifting now. Coach Hall will lead and the community will support them but winning takes work year round, not starting in July.

I've seen South Floyd have great middle school teams but the player don't have the heart or dedication to stick with it in high school. I hope that changes.
South Floyd has always had one of the top Middle School programs around...... But when they get in to High School they always fall off from the other teams..... Definitely need to be in the weight room..... That's where other teams kill us....
They're actually already in the weightroom and keepin 20 more in there. Then when basketball is over they will b more, and theres usually a few to come out late.
SF will be a lot better next year with the newsome and little.
1underarmour1 Wrote:They're actually already in the weightroom and keepin 20 more in there. Then when basketball is over they will b more, and theres usually a few to come out late.

That's awesome....... Hopefully they will stick with it all summer as well..... If they stay in there good things could happen this year....:Thumbs:
Twenty lifting on a regular basis is great news for the Raiders. I would love to see this team return the Left Beaver area back to the days of Ol' Wheelwright High School.
Not downing the McDowell boys because back then the Devils didn't play football, but the Trojan teams of long ago would knock you out of your shoes win or lose!
If they can actually get a line that wants to do some blocking they will be alright...good backs in Newsome and Little.
OCREBEL32 Wrote:i know i know what your gonna say owen county always and forever will be bad. but the future soon will suprise all keep your eyes out for future sophmores for 2010 and juniors and seniors. who are u looking out for may you ask to know that you gotta message me. #32

OC #1 :1:

What are you talking about?? This has nothing to do with South Floyd, at all?
sheriff Wrote:How many do they got lifting right now? Heard they might get another transfer? They will be the surprise of the district.

Who is the transfer?

How many lineman and defensive starters do they return?
[quote=hawg laig]Twenty lifting on a regular basis is great news for the Raiders. I would love to see this team return the Left Beaver area back to the days of Ol' Wheelwright High School.
Not downing the McDowell boys because back then the Devils didn't play football, but the Trojan teams of long ago would knock you out of your shoes win or lose![/quote]

:Thumbs:
I was on some of those teams from Wheelwright as was my brother and yes we did punish people win or lose.
thordog Wrote:I was on some of those teams from Wheelwright as was my brother and yes we did punish people win or lose.

TooT TooT
Facts are the facts Mr.Realisticview
As of now they are all working hard.
How many are still in the weight room? Hopefully Jody has them all in there getting ready for next season!
I hope they build a good offensive line for this Little kid because he reminds me of his older brother, a combination of power and speed,his older brothers senior year was 1,976 yard on the ground, that was running the football.
I noticed while I was there the other day they had about 15 or so in the weight room.
well thats better than some years, and a lot better than 0..... Hopefully atleast half of that is linemen as well....
How will they do this year? will they make the playoffs this year? what do you think?

They return almost all skill players and the line was all very young and have been lifting this summer so far.

I heard they have a new kid that will help up front and also heard rumors of a Transfer in the RB/WR spot.
Is Maldanado playing football?
If so, where will he be at?
Yes hes playin. he will be at RB and WR and he will be playing DB on defence.... Dakota Newsome, Weston Little and Dylan maldnado will be a heck of a backfield along with tyler moore coming in and doing the dirty work, and with everyone in the weightroom south floyd should make some noise this year
Dylan, will help the offense out. Interested to see where the moore kid sees any playing time. Its hard for a senior to come to a new team and get carries. I said it all along, the raiders will be the team to beat.
the raiders will make a lot of noise in the district imo
They should, they will have the dangerous backfield. Is maldonado playing?
yes he will b playing