•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 60 - Knott County Central 57
kywldcat01 Wrote:What does Holmes have to do with this thread? Absolutely nothing. They've proved themselves...no need for me to hype them up like some of you do with EJ and SV.

Again, don't be so sensitive when someone gets in here and doesn't praise SV or EJ.

Half the people on here say these things about Valley just to get a reaction out of their fans because it's so easy.

Then why do you in every SV post??? and about the sensitive part, come to Eastern Ky and you will find a group of people that stick together and support their teams and are not afraid to say so. It's not about sensitivity, it's about pride! I for one am proud of my team, my region and Eastern Ky.
kywldcat01 Wrote::thatsfunn

You guys do realize if you wouldn't be so sensitive about Valley, nobody would make posts like the ones I've posted, right?

Way too easy to get a reaction out of you guys.

Oh yeah, and out of 10 pages of posts, YOU have been the only one to make posts like this.
My bad :thumpsup:
trufan Wrote:Then why do you in every SV post??? and about the sensitive part, come to Eastern Ky and you will find a group of people that stick together and support their teams and are not afraid to say so. It's not about sensitivity, it's about pride! I for one am proud of my team, my region and Eastern Ky.

:Thumbs:
Just curious if anyone has seen KCC run a play at all this season?
If there have been constant haters of Valley on this site, it has been FBALL and kywildcat01, both have looked for arguments from Valley fans in threads. No purpose for either being in a Valley thread other than to cause trouble.
I agree!
Aslan Wrote:Let me say this, I'm tired of going to Knott Co and them cheating everytime they play. The refs knew where they were at tonight. Hatfield gets pushed out of bounds, no foul? Stewie falls down? That's gotta be a foul! Valley wins by at least 20 on a neutral floor. It's a **** shame you can't watch a fairly called game there.
Now the good.
Knott played well. Stewie is playing better than any player in the 14th. Tate played good at times, he hit some big shots, but he's not playing as well as he was last year. Knott never should have thought about pressing. You can't press Valley.
This is the worst game I've seen Justice play. This is the first time I seen him and Valley rattled. Knott's fans have no class but they were overall loud and effective.
Both teams struggle in there half court sets. Knott actually did better than SV. If SV can't run and gun they struggle.
I hate to say it, but Knott is at the moment, the best team in the 14th.
Congrats to SV and Knott on a nice run.
Now this is right, I've gotten a little rusty...not been on noone in a year or so. So now I do agree Aslan with this post.
score shows me that shelby isnt as good as advertised. knott could beat 50 points
Quarterback7 Wrote:Just curious if anyone has seen KCC run a play at all this season?

Are you crazy Kcc runs the High Low to perfection
SV is a good team for certain, but the problem is their inconsistency. Sometimes they look like the number one team in the state (which I dont think they are, not even close at this point, and I cheer for them despite not being from EKY) and other times they look awful. I have seen them play much better competition and play lower competition, and it both scenarios happen against both types of teams. The reliance on jump shots, shallow bench, fould trouble, and forgetting to use heads on defense cause alot of the problems, as well as not having a bruiser in the paint.

Didnt see this last game, but having a 24-6 lead after one quarter and for it to end in a 3 point game just goes to show that they are a very, very bi-polar team.

also, lots of ridiculous posts in this thread. Everyone loves to fight under anonymity.
asdfasdf Wrote:SV is a good team for certain, but the problem is their inconsistency. Sometimes they look like the number one team in the state (which I dont think they are, not even close at this point, and I cheer for them despite not being from EKY) and other times they look awful. I have seen them play much better competition and play lower competition, and it both scenarios happen against both types of teams. The reliance on jump shots, shallow bench, fould trouble, and forgetting to use heads on defense cause alot of the problems, as well as not having a bruiser in the paint.

Didnt see this last game, but having a 24-6 lead after one quarter and for it to end in a 3 point game just goes to show that they are a very, very bi-polar team.

also, lots of ridiculous posts in this thread. Everyone loves to fight under anonymity.

Internet Warriors they are...

Internet Warrior -One who frequents message boards acting tough and talking down to people to make themselves feel better...

You have to admit though... it seems that if anyone posts ANYTHING other than praise for SV on this forum the SV faithful get all torn up... just saying...
asdfasdf Wrote:SV is a good team for certain, but the problem is their inconsistency. Sometimes they look like the number one team in the state (which I dont think they are, not even close at this point, and I cheer for them despite not being from EKY) and other times they look awful. I have seen them play much better competition and play lower competition, and it both scenarios happen against both types of teams. The reliance on jump shots, shallow bench, fould trouble, and forgetting to use heads on defense cause alot of the problems, as well as not having a bruiser in the paint.

Most of the main posters about Valley are not anonymous.
not the SV posters, the detractors are those who are ridiculous. Come into threads just to make irrational and irrelevant arguments.
I agree also
In all sports
How many pts. did Zack Davis have?
king360 Wrote:How many pts. did Zack Davis have?

He had 7 points
leecoukfan Wrote:He had 7 points

Suprised that's all he had. This kid is one of my favorite players in the mountains.
king360 Wrote:Suprised that's all he had. This kid is one of my favorite players in the mountains.

His big game was against Knox Central where he led the team with 19 points i believe! But the other two games he only had 8 against Hazard and 7 against Shelby Valley.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)