Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3)Kentucky 76 - Georgia 68
congrats cats
sstack Wrote:Everybody can keep criticizing Cuz, but this guy comes to play and makes a huge difference on this team. I love this guy!

Agreed,,I dont like him but he is good player
theVILLE Wrote:Agreed,,I dont like him but he is good player

Same here, I can't stand his antics, but he is an NBA first round selection talent
Stardust Wrote:Same here, I can't stand his antics, but he is an NBA first round selection talent

Agreed..I really though Favors was better player than cousins...but after the last few games he has showed me that he is a 1st round draft pick...HE IS A THUG THOUGH..:biggrin:
If georgia is the worst team in the conference and UK is the top team in the conference this could be a fun year to watch
Stardust Wrote:Cats survive against the team that was chosen last in the conference

Oh, OK. That really bums me out, seriously, that takes all the excitement away from what I thought was a huge victory for UK. But really, is Georgia that bad of a basketball team, unworthy of the top 25, that we barely beat a team that is just no good. to a team that has beat a top 25 team, GT. That's really a shame if that Georgia victory was no better than beating Miami, Sam Houston State or UConn, all scrub teams. So I guess we don't have any quality wins to hang our hat on besides North Carolina?

Here you go Dusty