Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Players In The 15th...
These two girls are playing on an all girls little league (AAU) team under Coach Crank from Mullins school. Both these girls have talent and will improve more playing on the league then they would be going up to Pike Central and seating on the bench. Besides they don't want in that mess. And from what i have heard and seen the coaches only like the Johns Creek girls they won't hardly play Haley and Paige and these two girls are the top players on the team but i forgot they are from Mullins and not Johns Creek.
:BigLaugh:
"Baller10203" Wrote:If they are so talented how come they don't play for Pike County Central this year? Not being mean or doubting their talent or anything becuase i have never heard of them before, I was just wondering.
I doubt that any coach would hold a grudge against a player because of the elemnetary school they came from.
Well, as bad as it is, coaches do hold grudges.
They are only human.
I've heard of coaching holding a grudge against a player because the coach had played basketball against a player's family member when they were back in high school and he got shot down and didn't like that so in turn when the guy's cousin came to play for the coach's team, he didn't leave the bench.
Also, coaches do have a biased opinion sometimes with working with kids from their alumni. Combined schools could face that problem easily.
"58thdistrictfan" Wrote:What bout brandy brown from ac?

shes only in 8th grade i think but she is rlly good
"foulshot" Wrote:These two girls are playing on an all girls little league (AAU) team under Coach Crank from Mullins school. Both these girls have talent and will improve more playing on the league then they would be going up to Pike Central and seating on the bench. Besides they don't want in that mess. And from what i have heard and seen the coaches only like the Johns Creek girls they won't hardly play Haley and Paige and these two girls are the top players on the team but i forgot they are from Mullins and not Johns Creek.
:BigLaugh:

How could you say that Haley and Paige do not get to play when Haley is in the 1,000 point club and Paige is almost there. So obviously they are getting to play. And as far as you complaining about coaches being bias it sounds to me like you are very biased towards johns creek. So before you start complaing about other people picking favorites maybe you should look at what you just posted about how Mullins is "treated unfairly" and look at the situation from both people's point of view becuse as far as I am concerned you are just another bias poster on this website.
Know what you are talking about before you speak. I am only pointing out what is happening on the team this year. Their are several Johns Creek fans that only want the Johns Creek girls on the team. And with the exception of playing Haley and Paige a little bit this year. The last game that i saw was the one against Shelby Valley and the mostly played the Harris, Thompson, Coleman, K. Lowe and K. Pennington with the exceptin of K. Johnson playing a little bit. And if i ain't babdly mistaken doesn't the first five girls mentioned come from Johns Creek i rest my case.
:yesno:
"Baller10203" Wrote:How could you say that Haley and Paige do not get to play when Haley is in the 1,000 point club and Paige is almost there. So obviously they are getting to play. And as far as you complaining about coaches being bias it sounds to me like you are very biased towards johns creek. So before you start complaing about other people picking favorites maybe you should look at what you just posted about how Mullins is "treated unfairly" and look at the situation from both people's point of view becuse as far as I am concerned you are just another bias poster on this website.
Kansas Lyons of Paintsville will be really good as she developes... Laura Carroll is really god too
If sitting Haley on the bench for two fouls in the first quarter (and four in the third quarter) and sitting Paige because she was throwing up before the game, not to mention that she had been sick all week and only practiced for 10 minutes before having to sit out the rest of the day, is holding a grudge, then maybe you that say the coach has a grudge have a point. Otherwise, you have no clue what you're talking about and you should try finding something else to complain about.
Abby Coleman from PCCHS is a good all around player, can drive, shoot, and handle the ball, shes one of the younger players on the team but will rise up soon.
Oh and how many fouls did Kayla Lowe have and she played the whole ball game before she fouled out in fourth quarter. And as for Paige Lowe goes the coach has treated her unfair since practice started because of something she did and thats funny because the other girl didn't get punished at all. I am a firm beleiver that if two girls on the same team get into an argument that they both should be punisehed not just one. The whole hawk team could use a new coach seeing all this trouble started when he took over. The principle should have left coach Tussey alone.

"WeisGuy" Wrote:If sitting Haley on the bench for two fouls in the first quarter (and four in the third quarter) and sitting Paige because she was throwing up before the game, not to mention that she had been sick all week and only practiced for 10 minutes before having to sit out the rest of the day, is holding a grudge, then maybe you that say the coach has a grudge have a point. Otherwise, you have no clue what you're talking about and you should try finding something else to complain about.
"foulshot" Wrote:Oh and how many fouls did Kayla Lowe have and she played the whole ball game before she fouled out in fourth quarter. And as for Paige Lowe goes the coach has treated her unfair since practice started because of something she did and thats funny because the other girl didn't get punished at all. I am a firm beleiver that if two girls on the same team get into an argument that they both should be punisehed not just one. The whole hawk team could use a new coach seeing all this trouble started when he took over. The principle should have left coach Tussey alone.

Are you an idiot? Kayla Lowe had one foul the ENTIRE first half. She picked up her final TWO fouls in the fourth quarter as well. I guess Coach *****er just forgot that Kayla DIDN'T go to John's Creek and played her anyway. Pike Central may be the most criticized 5-2 team in the state. Then again, when most people who realize who is doing the criticizing, they soon understand to take it with a grain of salt.
Please she fouled out in the 4th quarter so she had to have 2 fouls in a quarter. And we all know she is from Johns creek because she played middle school there.

"BleedsBlue" Wrote:Are you an idiot? Kayla Lowe had one foul the ENTIRE first half. She picked up her final TWO fouls in the fourth quarter as well. I guess Coach *****er just forgot that Kayla DIDN'T go to John's Creek and played her anyway. Pike Central may be the most criticized 5-2 team in the state. Then again, when most people who realize who is doing the criticizing, they soon understand to take it with a grain of salt.
Amen:Skull03:
"foulshot" Wrote:Oh and how many fouls did Kayla Lowe have and she played the whole ball game before she fouled out in fourth quarter. And as for Paige Lowe goes the coach has treated her unfair since practice started because of something she did and thats funny because the other girl didn't get punished at all. I am a firm beleiver that if two girls on the same team get into an argument that they both should be punisehed not just one. The whole hawk team could use a new coach seeing all this trouble started when he took over. The principle should have left coach Tussey alone.
Lets see how they finish up the whole year and tournament.TongueirateSku
"BleedsBlue" Wrote:Are you an idiot? Kayla Lowe had one foul the ENTIRE first half. She picked up her final TWO fouls in the fourth quarter as well. I guess Coach *****er just forgot that Kayla DIDN'T go to John's Creek and played her anyway. Pike Central may be the most criticized 5-2 team in the state. Then again, when most people who realize who is doing the criticizing, they soon understand to take it with a grain of salt.
im sorry but Holly Harris hasnt been doing much of any thing Thompson,aand Coleman have been doing alot more than her
Yes Kayla and Haley are sisters I go to Pike Central and I am a Junior with Haley and I asked her
HALEY AND KAYLA ARE NOT SISTERS! My friends daughter plays at pc and I enjoy watching them play. But to be honest I had never heard of Kayla Ratliff until I read this and asked about it. And as far you you sayin that Holly Harris isn't that good i think you need to open ur eyes and watch the games. She is one of the most elite at pc besides ratliff and lowe. I mean how many other 8th graders do you know who could play at that level? I think you need to stop posting negative things about her and give her some credit becuase she is a much better player than kayla ratliff seeing that i have never even heard of kayla ratliff. And as far as ur post in another thread that kayla ratliff was the #1 shooter in the county in grade school...grow up. This isn't about grade school. We are talking about high school here. We all know that anyone can fire up a shot during a grade school game but it is much more difficult in highschool. So stop bashing Holly becuase I have seen her play and she is one heck of a player.
PC, Pikeville,Valley..All three of these teams have some young players who have seemed to have stepped up alot in some big games!!!...Watch out in a couple of years
Kayla Cantrell-SV
Holly Harris pcc
I think amby tackett, lindsey martin, megan hamilton, and Tator Hott are all in grade school and are very very good.
HALEY AND KAYLA RATLIFF ARE NOT SISTERS And holly harris is doing just as good as coleman and thompson are doing. she does do something for the team pclover5 it doesn't matter if she doesn't score as much as other people do in a ball game.
Yeah kayla ratliff was one of the best shooters in grade school but in high school she isn't people need to grow up holly harris, abby coleman, and hannah thompson are way better then she is
SF's whole team is young.