Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Players In The 15th...
Who are some young player in the 15th?
Holly Harris for Pike Central has to be one of my favorites to watch.
Hannah Thompson has some talent for her age as well.
Kayla Ratliff and Anna Sanders are some other big names for younger players within the 15th region.
Yeah kayla ratliff but other 8th graders are some big names to for the 15th
Harris and thompson are very good to watch harris with some very good shooting and thompson can really run the point and kayla ratliff is there any more 8th graders for pc?
The 15th is full of young talent. I could name at least 1 from every team. However, there are three that come to mind. They would have to be the tri from pike county central. Coleman, Harris, and Thompson. They have so much talent and to play up there with the big dogs such as haley ratliff and kayla lowe is incredible especially considering that they are only freshman and 8th graders. I think that Haley and Kayla has sorta took em as their own this year and learned to play with them. I have notice that Ratliff gives them some good but still yet catchable passes and so does Kayla Lowe. I love to watch these 5 girls play together. Good luck girls!
Ashley Hall- Magoffin
Kayla lowe- pcc(i think)
"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:Ashley Hall- Magoffin
Kayla lowe- pcc(i think)

I really don't consider Kayla Lowe as "young" anymore seeing that she is a sophmore. :Nodding:
kayla lowe might not be young but she is good harris,thompson,coleman are young and very very talented
Air Jordan, I was just wondering is Kayla Ratliff Haley Ratliff's little sister. I would assume it is but I haven't heard about her.
Kayla Hall South Floyd
kayla hall from SF
amby tackett and lindsey martin i think might be playing some highscholl ball for Betsy Layne this year.
no kayla ratliff is not haley little sister
Chelsie Tuttle and Kayla Hall are undoubtedly two of the best shooters for their age that I have ever seen--male or female....
Christina Johnson-Pikeville
Kayla Cantrell-SV
Laura Perkins-SV
Without a doubt the trio from pc. You can put them up against any other young talent from other teams and they will absolutely dominate. Thompson, Harris, and Coleman are about as good as you can get when it comes to young talent.
Ashely Hall from Magoffin, Great on Defense I lvoe to watch her play she really gets after the ball, She has gotten taller and stonger over the past year and I look to see her only get better.
Ashley Hall-Magoffin
Hannah Thompson-Pc
Laura Perkins-Shelby Valley
Kayla Cantrell-Shelby Valley
I'm pretty sure Kayla Lowe is young she is only 14
There is a seventh grader from MUllins her name is Savanna Fields and she is Paige's cousin she handles the ball really well and she gets down the court asily and also Mia Coleman is also very young and GOOD they will both be playin for central next year
You posted the same thing like 3 times..
south floyds whole team is in middle school exept for about three
"pcchs_gurl1505" Wrote:I'm pretty sure Kayla Lowe is young she is only 14
There is a seventh grader from MUllins her name is Savanna Fields and she is Paige's cousin she handles the ball really well and she gets down the court asily and also Mia Coleman is also very young and GOOD they will both be playin for central next year

If they are so talented how come they don't play for Pike County Central this year? Not being mean or doubting their talent or anything becuase i have never heard of them before, I was just wondering.
What bout brandy brown from ac?
Your right 15th Fan that is as good as it is goin to get. Thompson, Harris, and Coleman have played with each other for almost 7 years. There is no way you can take that teamwork and freindship away. I really like watching them play ball. Their defence is amazing
That's right Crazy. They have unbelievable chemistry.
Ashley Hall-Magoffin County
Kaitlyin Minix-Magoffin County
Hall from Magoffin
Ashley Hall from Magoffin is hands down the best 9th grader in the region. She can handle the ball, play defense on the ball, wing, or post, can shoot, rebound, and is very aggressive. She would start for ANY team in the region, except for Magoffin.
i have to say the girls from pc...harris, coleman and thompson
megan hamilton, lyndsey martin, amby tackett all from betsy layne
When you talk about young players isn't that 5th grade up to 8th grade i don't think coleman is consider a young player seeing she is a freshman. Thompson and Harris are good but need much improvement there is also some young talent from the Mullins school as well like Christa Brown then you have Kayla B. Robinson who could be used for some height on the team if they would let her play. No one ever talks about the other girls on the team that are just as good as the rest of them.
:boosign:
"15th Fan" Wrote:Without a doubt the trio from pc. You can put them up against any other young talent from other teams and they will absolutely dominate. Thompson, Harris, and Coleman are about as good as you can get when it comes to young talent.