Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"We the People"---A Revolution a'Brewin?
thecavemaster Wrote:You're old; I'm old; yada, yada, yada. Barack Obama is seeking to enact the primary legislative agenda he ran on. You didn't vote for him, no surprise you hate it. If the economy gets better, 2012 will wreck your neo-con wet dream. If it doesn't, you'll probably get to crow on hear like a magpie. So be it.
And use whatever gestapo tactics it takes to get them ramrodded through, huh? And regardless of how much the polls tell these clowns that the American public doesn't want this crap. Right batman?

Hey, now here's the old batman we've all come to know and despi...er,I mean love.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:And use whatever gestapo tactics it takes to get them ramrodded through, huh? And regardless of how much the polls tell these clowns that the American public doesn't want this crap. Right batman?

Hey, now here's the old batman we've all come to know and despi...er,I mean love.

If the economy gets better, poll numbers will change. I thought you guys used to love to talk about how Bush II didn't cave to the polls and stuff? Am I mistaken? The majority of Americans want healthcare reform. Right now, the economy is backdropping every other issue, with fear doing it's usual reason-smashing work.
thecavemaster Wrote:"gods"? Men and women, Kimball, men and women... most of them trying to do as good a job as they can in a convoluted, money-soaked system. I don't believe Obama is a fascist (pretty serious accusation), nor do I think him a Communist. Barack Obama is not Stalin or Mussolini... that's insulting and renders you comical lecturing about "wolf" and the like.

I think you leave no doubt, of your idolatry.

Naw, it' called blindness.

Glad you understood it this time.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I think you leave no doubt, of your idolatry.

Naw, it' called blindness.

Glad you understood it this time.

"gods"? "Idolatry"? And I'm the one blowing smoke? Barack Obama in the same category with Stalin and Mussolini? And I'm the one leaving no doubt? Oh, Mr. Kimball, do continue... all this endorphin rush from the laughing is making my day better.
thecavemaster Wrote:There's more than a few, Kimball.
That's right, there's a bunch of them. You for sure wont find them on here talking your talk. Where you find them are in the masses included in the polls that are saying "be gone" to your little Washington ship of fools.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:That's right, there's a bunch of them. You for sure wont find them on here talking your talk. Where you find them are in the masses included in the polls that are saying "be gone" to your little Washington ship of fools.

The poor don't normally vote for G. Gordon Kimball, though do they?
thecavemaster Wrote:If the economy gets better, poll numbers will change. I thought you guys used to love to talk about how Bush II didn't cave to the polls and stuff? Am I mistaken? The majority of Americans want healthcare reform. Right now, the economy is backdropping every other issue, with fear doing it's usual reason-smashing work.

I dont know, I guess you would have to talk to some of the BushII guys to get that answer.

I guess "fear" is why the dems used the tactics they used. Buyouts, payoffs, threats, porkspending, etc. ,etc., etc. with the Harry Reid Christmas deadline , huh.

Let's tell it like it is batman, they had to get it through because the nation is in a uproar over the whole deal, and they knew that it would never get passed , post holidays. Right batman? Yeah, you darn well know I'm right.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I dont know, I guess you would have to talk to some of the BushII guys to get that answer.

I guess "fear" is why the dems used the tactics they used. Buyouts, payoffs, threats, porkspending, etc. ,etc., etc. with the Harry Reid Christmas deadline , huh.

Let's tell it like it is batman, they had to get it through because the nation is in a uproar over the whole deal, and they knew that it would never get passed , post holidays. Right batman? Yeah, you darn well know I'm right.

Obama ran strongly on reforming healthcare. He has a strong majority in House and Senate. The pundits portrayed that passage of the bill was a test of his leadership. Thus, a lot of people in the country believe that as well. As for all the wheeling and dealing, that's the sausage being made in a democracy... and, make no mistake about it, every politician has to learn how to make sausage.
thecavemaster Wrote:"gods"? "Idolatry"? And I'm the one blowing smoke? Barack Obama in the same category with Stalin and Mussolini? And I'm the one leaving no doubt? Oh, Mr. Kimball, do continue... all this endorphin rush from the laughing is making my day better.

What else would you call it? Your a sheep, batman. All sheep need shephards. These are your shephards, in a sheep's brain these are your "gods". You cant think, you dont know what to do without them.

They're your easilest way to a free ride. I will give you credit on being smart enough to figure that one out though.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:What else would you call it? Your a sheep, batman. All sheep need shephards. These are your shephards, in a sheep's brain these are your "gods". You cant think, you dont know what to do without them.

They're your easilest way to a free ride. I will give you credit on being smart enough to figure that one out though.

The son of the "god" you neocons claim said all people were like sheep without a shepherd. In your belief, you apparently need to believe I am an advocate of a "free ride." Define your opponent, right? Makes it easier to argue? Which, from what I've seen, you need all the help you can get, so, if it serves your purposes, have at it.
thecavemaster Wrote:Obama ran strongly on reforming healthcare. He has a strong majority in House and Senate. The pundits portrayed that passage of the bill was a test of his leadership. Thus, a lot of people in the country believe that as well. As for all the wheeling and dealing, that's the sausage being made in a democracy... and, make no mistake about it, every politician has to learn how to make sausage.

Knock the crap off batman. He ran on transparency. Everything in the open, right? No more of this sausage making. That's what the liar ran on.

Test of his leadership my hindend!!!! What was really seen by all was his gestapo tactics.

Sausage making,:eyeroll: sheep, sheep, sheep!!!!
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Knock the crap off batman. He ran on transparency. Everything in the open, right? No more of this sausage making. That's what the liar ran on.

Test of his leadership my hindend!!!! What was really seen by all was his gestapo tactics.

Sausage making,:eyeroll: sheep, sheep, sheep!!!!

Gestapo tactics involved torture, didn't they? The "sausage making" is the process, was the process, and has always been the process. "Politics" is an art form, of necessity, given the nature of human beings. The pundits, right and left, all said the "test of leadership" thing, with those on the right hoping he'd fail, those on the left hoping it would pass, obviously. Geez, Kimball, you often crow on here about how old and wise you are... seem pretty naive about the process for all that boasting.
thecavemaster Wrote:Gestapo tactics involved torture, didn't they? The "sausage making" is the process, was the process, and has always been the process. "Politics" is an art form, of necessity, given the nature of human beings. The pundits, right and left, all said the "test of leadership" thing, with those on the right hoping he'd fail, those on the left hoping it would pass, obviously. Geez, Kimball, you often crow on here about how old and wise you are... seem pretty naive about the process for all that boasting.
Just taking the man at his word is all batman. Just taking the man at his word. Did he not say all that? Sure he did. You've got a "liar god", plain and simple.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Just taking the man at his word is all batman. Just taking the man at his word. Did he not say all that? Sure he did. You've got a "liar god", plain and simple.

Barack Obama purposed healthcare reform. To accomplish that, required meetings. C-Span has covered the debate, the committee meetings, etc. You haven't taken the man at anything, Kimball. Bias prevents it. You know it; I know it; any sentient being knows it.
thecavemaster Wrote:Barack Obama purposed healthcare reform. To accomplish that, required meetings. C-Span has covered the debate, the committee meetings, etc. You haven't taken the man at anything, Kimball. Bias prevents it. You know it; I know it; any sentient being knows it.

C-span has my hind end. You fit right in with the "truthful gang". Ever notice you seem to be a lone voice on here , batman?:blabbermo:blabbermo:blabbermo

Sheep, Sheep, Sheep.:HitWall:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:C-span has my hind end. You fit right in with the "truthful gang". Ever notice you seem to be a lone voice on here , batman?:blabbermo:blabbermo:blabbermo

Sheep, Sheep, Sheep.:HitWall:

Well, I guess C-Span would make you think for yourself, hate to trouble you with that. As to "lone voice," it is you who apparently need numbers to feel secure.
thecavemaster Wrote:Your memory is as suspect as your interpretation of facts. It's you, G. Gordon Kimball, who wiggles, like a fly. No African American folks to hire your way, eh? Typical Kimball... the last five posts... typical Kimball. Delicious.

This stuff just tears you all to pieces, dont it? Let it go batman. Hey, I said we could still be buddies. lol
Mr.Kimball Wrote:This stuff just tears you all to pieces, dont it? Let it go batman. Hey, I said we could still be buddies. lol

I'm fine...thanks for the concern, ol' Pal.