Poll: Who Wins???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(4) Kentucky
97.22%
Indiana
2.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4) Kentucky @ Indiana 12/12
Strikeout King Wrote:after the IU Game, UK plays Austin Peay, Drexel, Long Beach State, & Hartford then Louisville, Then The SEC.

but who does UT, UF, Vanderbilt, & Mississippi have, that can match up with UK's Starting 5????
Tyler Smith for one from UT as well as Alex Tyus from Florida could because of their versitiliy, those are the only two who come to mind however...lol

I think Ole Miss will be very dangerous and will pose matchup problems for the cats at least on paper. Tennesse is the only team left on the schedule who can matchup up with kentucky athletically and I dread those games for that reason.
I'll take the Cats by 14 points.
Strikeout King Wrote:after the IU Game, UK plays Austin Peay, Drexel, Long Beach State, & Hartford then Louisville, Then The SEC.

but who does UT, UF, Vanderbilt, & Mississippi have, that can match up with UK's Starting 5????

UT has an Scotty Hopson a High School All American from KY who is lighting it up for the Vols right now as well as a unanimous 1st Team All SEC selection in Tyler Smith, then you also have a 2nd Team All SEC selection in Wayne Chism. Those guys might have something to say about it.

UF has 2nd Team All SEC selction Alex Tyus and they already beat Michigan State when they were ranked #2 in the nation! So that pretty much speaks for itself, Florida doesn't really have one superstar but they all play well together.

Vanderbilt has 1st Team All SEC selection A.J. Ogilvy as well as Jermaine Beal who is an excellent player! They're always dangerous almost every year especially at home.

Mississippi has Unanimous 1st Team All SEC selection Terrico White, he had no problem putting up 21 points on us last year and he's only gotten better since then. Also, there is the 2nd Team All SEC Selection in Chris Warren who is just as good if not better than Terrico White. They ended our winning streak last year and they could do it again this year.
Hoosiers by 4
Overrated Wrote:Hoosiers by 4

What makes the Hoosiers better than (11)North Carolina, (14)Connecticut, and every other team that the Wildcats have played so far this season?
leecoukfan Wrote:What makes the Hoosiers better than (11)North Carolina, (14)Connecticut, and every other team that the Wildcats have played so far this season?

The Syracuse logo under his name and the fact the Orange are ranked slightly behind UK... in other words wishful thinking.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:The Syracuse logo under his name and the fact the Orange are ranked slightly behind UK... in other words wishful thinking.

Yeah, i think you hit that one right on the spot!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:The Syracuse logo under his name and the fact the Orange are ranked slightly behind UK... in other words wishful thinking.

LOL. No, just my opinion. I could care less who wins. I'm just saying Indiana is going to play like **** to win, Cause they are playing UK one of the top teams in the nation at home.. Hoosiers could and I think will sneak one past Ky....Oh and Cuse is taking care of teams just like Ky is so rankings mean nothing...JMO :Thumbs:
leecoukfan Wrote:What makes the Hoosiers better than (11)North Carolina, (14)Connecticut, and every other team that the Wildcats have played so far this season?

Nothing makes them better, But UK could win every game and lose first round to a team like Middle Tennessee..Its called upsets...and they happen.. Nothing makes a team that upsets someone better than any team they've played before....if that was the case Miami of Ohio is better than UNC, and Uconn then huh?? Since they played UK better...:dontthink
Uk by 10
I hope the cats don't have a let down in this one after the two tough wins against UNC and UCONN because IU looked pretty good against PITT. If they come out ready to play and I think Cal will have them ready I see the CATS with a sixteen point win 68 to 52. GO BIG BLUE. I also have to say that some of the posts about them going undefeated is probably a reach but I would love to see it also. GO CATS!!!!!:Thumbs:
uk by 10
Kentucky 71
Indiana 64