Poll: Who Wins???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(4) Kentucky
97.22%
Indiana
2.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4) Kentucky @ Indiana 12/12
thoughts/predictions???

12 pm CBS
It will not be as EASY as some people are predictin... IU looked pretty decent the other night against PITT.... There zone may give Kentucky some problems, however, we have to have Miller and Dodson knocking down the outside jumpers...
If Kentucky can come out and take care of buisness, and not overlook Indiana just because we beat UNC and UConn lately, then I have to say UK by around 15-20.
if the CATS win this one then i believe that they will finish the season unbeaten
^ That's a stretch. I don't think a team can finish undefeated any more. Once they get into the SEC, that stretch of ball is just way too tough.

I'll take the Cats by 8 in this one
Cats by 12. Sec is tough. Would be spectacular to finish unbeaten.
IU has a lot of young talnet, I think it will be closer than most think. UK by 5. Go Cats!
Indiana is not that good folks, they beat a struggling Pitt team that IS NOT the same Pitt team from the last few years. We beat the cream of the crop in the Big East last night in their own backyard. IU was praying for a win at the time they beat Pitt. If UK comes out and takes care of business, this one could turn into a laugher....seriously.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildcats by 10!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I look foward to the Rivers/Wall match up. Rivers is a bigtime player on an improving IU team. He could be the quickest player Wall has went against.
I only worry about IU because UK is due a let down. I hope not, but IU scares me because we've beat two top opponents in UNC and then UCONN. Hopefully they don't come out flat in this one and let one slip. I think UK is better for sure, but this could be UK's let down game.
Strikeout King Wrote:if the CATS win this one then i believe that they will finish the season unbeaten

Are you sure you don't wanna rethink that one? I mean i want them to go undefeated but look the SEC East is stacked!

Tennessee (9AP/9Coaches)
Florida (10AP/11Coaches)
Vanderbilt(NRAP/24Coaches)
also in the West......Mississippi(25AP/NRCoaches)
leecoukfan Wrote:Are you sure you don't wanna rethink that one? I mean i want them to go undefeated but look the SEC East is stacked!

Tennessee (9AP/9Coaches)
Florida (10AP/11Coaches)

Not to mention a game with our instate rival Louisville (I'll say it before theVILLE does).

As for the game, I'll take Kentucky to steal one on the road in Bloomington. It's always a tough place to play and has been even since Bobby Knight left. In the end though, I think Wall and Patterson don't get rattled by the environment and UK comes out on top by 12.

Go Wildcats!
If Kentucky takes this game seriously and plays their own game they will have no problem winning this game! This Indiana team is still in the process of rebuilding and they're very young with mostly freshman and sophmores on this team. But, this Indiana team is going to be a team to look out for in another year or two when Tom Crean is able to get the players in there that he wants and has some experienced players but they're not there yet!

Probable starting lineup:

G Verdell Jones III 6'5'' 183 So
G Maurice Creek 6'5'' 200 Fr
G Jeremiah Rivers 6'5'' 214 Jr
F Christian Watford 6'9'' 220 Fr
F Tom Pritchard 6'9'' 248 So

Again another size advantage for Kentucky, DCuz and PPat should have a field day down low! No reason for us to lose this game! The only way the Wildcats will lose this game is if we bea ourselves! So, the Wildcats need to limit turnovers and execute and they'll be set! Should be a chance for Wall to rack up on the assists, dishing down low to Cousins and Patterson!

I'm going to say that Kentucky comes into this with composure knowing that they could get beaten by any given team on any given day!
UK by 20
I think Calipari will get their heads back down on the ground and focus them. I don't believe we can make it through the SEC unbeaten. What matters is we will be there to make a deep run in March.
I agree unbeaten wont happen, but only losing say about 3 games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK wins a game thatll be close for awhile, but theyll pull away in the end. UK 69-53..GO CATS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK by 5 in OT...Wall will have a big game once again...Cousins sits alot again, PP needs tog et some touches
Kentucky will win this game
I hope they win this one big, because all of these close games is getting bad for my health.:Skull03:Then don't Indiana back in the game like they have the last couple of teams..
If they start big and make some outside shots to start the game then I don't think Indiana will have an answer. If they come out struggling then I think it will be a good, close game. HOPEFULLY Wall would be the hero in the end of the second scenario.
leecoukfan Wrote:Are you sure you don't wanna rethink that one? I mean i want them to go undefeated but look the SEC East is stacked!

Tennessee (9AP/9Coaches)
Florida (10AP/11Coaches)

after the IU Game, UK plays Austin Peay, Drexel, Long Beach State, & Hartford then Louisville, Then The SEC.

but who does UT, UF, Vanderbilt, & Mississippi have, that can match up with UK's Starting 5????
Strikeout King Wrote:after the IU Game, UK plays Austin Peay, Drexel, Long Beach State, & Hartford then Louisville, Then The SEC.

but who does UT, UF, Vanderbilt, & Mississippi have, that can match up with UK's Starting 5????

I agree that we will be favored in all of those games, but that is not that point. What I'm saying is, going undefeated is an extremely tall task. Think about all these great teams that have won the national championship. Like the famous 2007 Florida starting five for example: they were upset by Florida State, Vanderbilt, and a couple others in the regular season.

Just trying to make the point of how difficult going undefeated is.
UK all the way! GO CATS!!!!!!
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I agree that we will be favored in all of those games, but that is not that point. What I'm saying is, going undefeated is an extremely tall task. Think about all these great teams that have won the national championship. Like the famous 2007 Florida starting five for example: they were upset by Florida State, Vanderbilt, and a couple others in the regular season.

yea i agree of how difficult it is, but i believe that our CATS Can do it
I'll take Kentucky by 13
Kentucky by 10
Kentucky 85

IU 70
Strikeout King Wrote:after the IU Game, UK plays Austin Peay, Drexel, Long Beach State, & Hartford then Louisville, Then The SEC.

outdoorsman43 Wrote:I agree that we will be favored in all of those games, but that is not that point. What I'm saying is, going undefeated is an extremely tall task. Think about all these great teams that have won the national championship. Like the famous 2007 Florida starting five for example: they were upset by Florida State, Vanderbilt, and a couple others in the regular season.

Yeah, im saying the same thing. There's no one in the SEC that matches our size physically BUT its extrmely hard to go undefeated especially with alot of good teams in your own conference that will be giving you their BEST shot each and every time you play them!
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah, im saying the same thing. There's no one in the SEC that matches our size physically BUT its extrmely hard to go undefeated especially with alot of good teams in your own conference that will be giving you their BEST shot each and every time you play them!

:Thumbs: