Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
75.51%
Clemson
24.49%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Clemson (Music City Bowl) 12/27
FF40212 Wrote:You know what, if I were the one who had lost, that is exactly what I would have done.

A handshake and a congratulations.

You offering that?

I would offer that to a Clemson player. But, it is funny, I didn't see your name in the boxscore FF.....
Brooks4Prez Wrote:I would offer that to a Clemson player. But, it is funny, I didn't see your name in the boxscore FF.....

Weak:yawn::yawn:
FF40212 Wrote:I know its hard to project a "tone" on here, but I can assure you I'm not being sarcastic.

I haven't thrown any jabs.

I haven't insulted UK or their fans.

You need to look back through this thread and see some of the nonsense that some of the guys on this board spewed.

You do that, and if you think their comments are worthy of some sort of pride you let me know.

Again, all the times I've lost football games I've shaken hands and given credit where it was due. If I got whooped, I said I got whooped.

That's called "being a man about it".

Hey now, I didn't say anything about it. I predicted a UK victory and I was wrong. Clemson has a great young team. Spiller is a worthy All-American back with loads of NFL potential. Do I care? Not really.

I just like to yank the chain of one that sets himself up. No harm, no foul.
FF40212 Wrote:Weak:yawn::yawn:

Just saying, you act as if you played in the game, and obviously you didn't
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Just saying, you act as if you played in the game, and obviously you didn't

Again, same answer to you. Go back through this thread and read some of the trash talk guys put on here to me.

THOSE are the people who I was talking to (I don't have to call them by name).

Do that and get back to me.

I'm sure this will liven up tomorrow "if" they get on here?
FF40212 Wrote:Again, same answer to you. Go back through this thread and read some of the trash talk guys put on here to me.

THOSE are the people who I was talking to (I don't have to call them by name).

Do that and get back to me.

I'm sure this will liven up tomorrow "if" they get on here?

I didnt talk any trash I am just saying that I know what it is like being an athlete at a high level and having people try to act like they were on the field with you instead of in the stands and it gets on my nerves.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:I didnt talk any trash I am just saying that I know what it is like being an athlete at a high level and having people try to act like they were on the field with you instead of in the stands and it gets on my nerves.

Reality check: you are on a MESSAGE BOARD.

People get on here to talk about stuff, share their opinions, etc.
FF40212 Wrote:Reality check: you are on a MESSAGE BOARD.

People get on here to talk about stuff, share their opinions, etc.

I am pretty sure that is what I was doing. But a serious question, how good will Clemson be next year since you obviously watch them more than me? I'm sure they will be good because they are so young this year and they recruit well but will they win the ACC?
Congrats to Clemson. They finally win a bowl game without Terry Bowden as HC and Rich Fraud as OC.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Congrats to Clemson. They finally win a bowl game without Terry Bowden as HC and Rich Fraud as OC.

I like Dabo Swinney. Seems to be an intense motivator and I like the way his team plays.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:I am pretty sure that is what I was doing. But a serious question, how good will Clemson be next year since you obviously watch them more than me? I'm sure they will be good because they are so young this year and they recruit well but will they win the ACC?

Lot of questions for our team for next year.

The defense loses 2 senior DBs. Other than that, I think the majority of the starters return.

On offense, we are losing 1 starting OL, and obviously Spiller & Ford (#6).

Our QB (#11) is a baseball guy. He knows his future is in MLB. HHe may be drafted this summer and the rumors are that if the money is good enough, he might go. Our #2 QB, Korn (#3) is transferring because of a redshirt freshman QB we have - Tajh Boyd (#10). Boyd is supposed to be the real deal. He reportedly will challenge Parker for the starting QB job (if he stays that it - and knowing that, plus the money, may make Parker go to MLB).

As for us in the ACC, it is really hard to say? I don't know what Georgia Tech returns. With Fisher taking over at FSU and Miami a division opponent (which we will get them in Death Valley in 2010), it is going to depend on a lot of those guys' development too.

Our schedule for next year is this -
North Texas
Presbyterian
@ Auburn
GT
Maryland
Miami
NC State
@ Boston College
@ FSU
@ UNC
@ Wake Forest
South Carolina
Brooks4Prez Wrote:I like Dabo Swinney. Seems to be an intense motivator and I like the way his team plays.

I couldn't agree more.

I was told a long time ago that "a hungry dog hunts best".

Dabo has passion. For the game. For his players. For Clemson University.

He did well in his first season as a head coach.
Final