Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne at the Expo....
BigKat00 Wrote:They should be performing at a high school level because thats where more than half the boys you mentioned supposed to be:rockon:

Are you seriously gonna keep opening this can of worms? Hall, Hamilton & Spencer are the ONLY players on the BL team that should be in high school.
I realize jealous may be an ugly thing for some of you to deal with, but keep your rude, and ignorant comments such as these to yourself...

Keep hatin on the bobcats, and see who keeps walking away with the championship trophy! GO CATS!!! :1:
My point was you shouldn't get mad when they compare them to high school level players. They will be next year and I didn't mention BL specifically, you did. The world doesn't revolve around you. I agree, you absolutely should win the BASKETBALL trophy and I'll say this you have a very talented team...It also seems as long as it's you making the rude and ignorant comments it's okay...Everyone has their opinion if you don't want to read mine, don't get on here.... I don't hate anyone... It sounds like you're doin the hatin...
Not one player compares to former South Floyd standout Mason Hall.

Wish we were as good as he thinks he is.
:please:EVERYONE knows who you are!!!!!!!
Right on!!!!!