carson palmer
mike vick
Ben Roethlisberger
1) Manning
2) Roethlisberger
3) Palmer
4) Brees
5) Brady

Isn't it weird there are hardly any good quarterbacks from the NFC on anyone's list.
"billybob" Wrote:1. Peyton Manning - still, imo, a guy who can't get it done in the post season
2. Carson Palmer - A young man who has stepped up and led his team. A very high ranking MVP cantidate in my opinion.
3. Jake Plummer - Having a WONDERFUL year for the Broncos. Leading the team w/ great poise.
4. Ben Roethlisberger - Let's face it the steelers can't win w/o him.
5. Tom Brady - The guy has three rings. Eventhough the Pats are struggling you still have to mix him in the top 5.
Great List!
1) Peyton Manning
2) Ben Roethisberger
3) Carson Palmer
4) Drew Brees
5) Eli Manning

Thats my favorite QB's
Peyton Manning, Carson Palmer, Jake Plummer, Brett Favre, Ben Roethlesburger
1.Peyton
2.Brett
3.Carson
4.Tom
5.Big Ben
What makes a great Quarterback? Leadership? Winning?

1) Tom Brady- 3 rings, leader, winner. Has not lost a game in playoffs.
2)Peyton Manning- finally has a decent defense.
3)Big Ben-
4)Vick- put him with New England, Indy, or Pittsburg and he'd have 12 wins this year
1. Manning
2. Palmer
3. Big Ben
4.Drew Brees
5. Michael Vick
i agree with billybob but roethlisberger should be at first ranked come on hes playing with a brocken thumb and hes still a outstanding QB
"ROETHLISBERGER" Wrote:i agree with billybob but roethlisberger should be at first ranked come on hes playing with a brocken thumb and hes still a outstanding QB

i guess roethlisberger isn't bias or nothing ... just kidding #7 i think you are in the top two close behind peyton .... I do like your team better though
It's hilarious that you all put Ben in the top 5. I personally don't like him and i hate the steelers even more. But without bias, it's just his 2nd season so you can't rank him with guys that have been out there 6+ years. He'd be between #12 and #15 on a list of "best" current QBs. Here's how it goes now.....

1. Peyton Manning
2. Donovan McNabb
3. Carson Palmer
4. Tom Brady
5. Brett Favre
1. Manning
2. Brady
3. Palmer
4. Rothelissberger
5. Vick
"acoustic_andrew" Wrote:It's hilarious that you all put Ben in the top 5. I personally don't like him and i hate the steelers even more. But without bias, it's just his 2nd season so you can't rank him with guys that have been out there 6+ years. He'd be between #12 and #15 on a list of "best" current QBs. Here's how it goes now.....

1. Peyton Manning
2. Donovan McNabb
3. Carson Palmer
4. Tom Brady
5. Brett Favre
That may be the most accurate list once you switch Brady and Palmer. While Palmer may be the better talent and have the most potential, Tom Brady is proven. No doubt Donovan McNabb is #2, while Vick may get more rushing yards, McNabb is just as good of a double-threat if not better, because of his extraordinary combination of lethal accuracy and throwing strenght with great wheels.
1. Peyton Manning
2. Tom Brandy
3. Carson Palmer
4. Jake Delhomme
5. Matt Hassleback
"billybob" Wrote:1. Peyton Manning - still, imo, a guy who can't get it done in the post season

2. Carson Palmer - A young man who has stepped up and led his team. A very high ranking MVP cantidate in my opinion.

3. Jake Plummer - Having a WONDERFUL year for the Broncos. Leading the team w/ great poise.

4. Ben Roethlisberger - Let's face it the steelers can't win w/o him.

5. Tom Brady - The guy has three rings. Eventhough the Pats are struggling you still have to mix him in the top 5.
I think you should switch palmer and brady out becasue brady has proved himself time after time and palmer really hasnt, but im not talking anything from palmer he will be a great qb but as of right now tom brady is alot better....
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:That may be the most accurate list once you switch Brady and Palmer. While Palmer may be the better talent and have the most potential, Tom Brady is proven. No doubt Donovan McNabb is #2, while Vick may get more rushing yards, McNabb is just as good of a double-threat if not better, because of his extraordinary combination of lethal accuracy and throwing strenght with great wheels.

yea black cat, now that you mention it, i would switch brady and palmer. Even though i like the bengals better than the pats... Rolleyes
i agree
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:My Top 5:

1. Peyton Manning
2. Carson Palmer
3. Jake Plummer
4. Michael Vick
5. Ben Roethlisberger
Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
Ben Roethlisberger
Carson Palmer
Matt Hasselback
Vic,Big ben,brady,palmer,manning.........no particular order
Carson Palmer baby
1. Peyton Manning
2. Carson Plamer
3. Jake Plummer
4. Matt Hasselbeck
5. Eli Manning
#1 carson palmer
#2 tom brady
#3 ben roethlssburger
#4 matt hassleback
#5 micheal vick
1 PAYTON MANNING
2 tom brady
3 jake delhomme
4 micheal vick
5 carson palmer
1. Tom Brady---cant argue with 3 superbowls in five years
2. Big Ben--2 afc championship games, and 1 superbowl before age 24
3. Manning (Peyton)--a lot of his stats are system-oriented, but he's still tough
4. Palmer--very good young qb, stock rising
5. Brees--tough, and doesnt really have a #1 reciever, other than his tight end