Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 5 Qb's in the NFL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Peyton Manning - still, imo, a guy who can't get it done in the post season

2. Carson Palmer - A young man who has stepped up and led his team. A very high ranking MVP cantidate in my opinion.

3. Jake Plummer - Having a WONDERFUL year for the Broncos. Leading the team w/ great poise.

4. Ben Roethlisberger - Let's face it the steelers can't win w/o him.

5. Tom Brady - The guy has three rings. Eventhough the Pats are struggling you still have to mix him in the top 5.
I think those QB's are the best also
Yeah I agree with billybob also
I dont agree with tom brady...three rings dont keep you a star....i'd put hasslebeck at number 5. and there beating mine eagles tonight
1.) Peyton Manning- He can complete just about every pass he throws
2.) Carson Palmer- Has the 3 best WR's in the league to throw to (TJ, Chad, Chris)
3.) Drew Brees- 2nd best QB in the NFL the past two season's
4.) Brad Johnson- Leading the Vikings to the playoffs
5.) Matt Hasselback- He can lead this team to beat the colts
Peyton Manning is no 1 I agree with all the others...
1. Peyton Manning
2. Carson Palmer
3. Tom Brady
4. Jake Plummer
5. Ben Roethlisberger
5. Eli Manning
1.Peyton Manning
2.Carson Palmer
3.Tom Brady
4.Drew Brees
5.Jake Plummer
"shafter9" Wrote:Peyton Manning is no 1 I agree with all the others...
u have to give credit were its due i mean look at the colts and manning is also the smartest qb in the league he can read defense like no 1 eles
I agree
Carson Palmer
Peyton Manning
Drew Brees
Jake Plummer
BIG BEN
No Michael Vick??? I think Vick plays a bigger role for his team's success than some of those guys....
1. Peyton Manning- simply the best no reason needed
2. Carson Palmer- tremendous talent, will only get better
3. Tom Brady- all he does is win the big game, you have to respect that
4. Brett Favre- a true warrior, pours his heart into every game, you can see the misery all over him when they struggle
5. Matt Hasselbeck- has put up impressive stats without a true weapon at reciever, would be higher on the list if he had someone to throw to
My Top 5:

1. Peyton Manning
2. Carson Palmer
3. Jake Plummer
4. Michael Vick
5. Ben Roethlisberger
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:No Michael Vick??? I think Vick plays a bigger role for his team's success than some of those guys....
yea but the Falcons suck... so what does that say for his role in his team's success?

top 2 spots are a given. Manning and Palmer.
#3 = Plummer... this season he has done everything right to get his team to where ethey are...
#4 = Brees. the man has been insane all the way back to last year.
#5 = Hasselback. this guy has been debated on since he arrived in Seattle but he has proved all critics wrong and led his team to the top of the NFC.
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:yea but the Falcons suck... so what does that say for his role in his team's success?

They are 7-5 and are still eligible for the play-offs....

They've lost 3 games by a field goal....

21-18 @ SEA
31-28 NE
30-27 TB

All I'm saying is Vick is crucial for the Falcons to win. Without him, they don't win 7 games or are they in half of the others. Period.....
1. Peyton Manning
2. Carson Palmer
3. Tom Brady
4. Drew Brees
5. Matt Hasselback
1.)Peyton Manning
2.)Jake Plummer
3.)Carson Palmer
4.)Eli Manning
5.)Donovan Mcnab (he may be hurt but he is still one of the best)
1-peyton manning
im not a big fan but he's still the best
2-mike vick
hes a playmakeer and the falcons are NOTHING without him
3-carson palmer
having an awsome year
4-Donivan McNabb
he was leading the nfl in tds untill he got hurt
5-Trent Green
what other QBs do yo uknow for the chiefs?
Peyton Manning
Carson Palmer
Drew Brees
Matt Hasselback
Michael Vick
Right now, at this point in the season, the top 5 QB's are.....
1.) Peyton Manning
2.) Carson Palmer
3.) Jake Plummer
4.) Matt Hasslebeck
5.) Brad Johnson
I forgot about Jake Plummer... Eli is doing pretty well to... at least they don't refer to him as "Peyton's little brother" anymore
1. Peyton Manning
2. Tom Brady
3. Mike Vick
4. Carson Palmer
5. Big Ben
"billybob" Wrote:1. Peyton Manning - still, imo, a guy who can't get it done in the post season

2. Carson Palmer - A young man who has stepped up and led his team. A very high ranking MVP cantidate in my opinion.

3. Jake Plummer - Having a WONDERFUL year for the Broncos. Leading the team w/ great poise.

4. Ben Roethlisberger - Let's face it the steelers can't win w/o him.

5. Tom Brady - The guy has three rings. Eventhough the Pats are struggling you still have to mix him in the top 5.

list looks good....although I would have Drew Bledsoe ranked pretty high, the man can still get the job done
"Juice" Wrote:1. Peyton Manning
2. Tom Brady
3. Mike Vick
4. Carson Palmer
5. Big Ben

Perfecto!
1.) Peyton Manning
2.) Tom Brady
3.) Big Ben
4.)Vick
5.)Carson Palmer
it is hard to believe all you puttin Vick in the top five. he aint worth a shit. he can scramble and that is it. yea he makes plays when he does that. but if he could manage the offense better then he wouldnt have to make so many plays.
payton
big ben
palmer
plummer
farve
1. Peyton Manning
2. Carson Palmer
3. Tom Brady
4. Ben Roethlisberger
5. Eli Manning

Eli Is Definitely Working His Way Up In The Ranks...Looking Very Strong This Year

On A Side Note - The Only Negative To Peyton Is Playing Against Him On Madden...Takes So Long For Him To Snap The Ball Because Of The No Huddle Thats Incorporated Into The Game...
rothlisberger is very crutial but you cant knock manning .. or brady the mans a champ
Pages: 1 2