Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DeSales Colts
25.33%
Prestonsburg Blackcats
74.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ DeSales (Lou.) 11/27 Broadcast: ESPN Radio 104.5/960 www.ekbsports.com
prestonburg wins this and goes to bg and wins state
logmountainboy64 Wrote:prestonburg wins this and goes to bg and wins state

Appreciate the confidence! If so, we will all root for each other. I think the 2A and 4A games are back to back, so you guys come early, and we will stay late to help each other out...
I really think Prestonsburg can win this game. Michael Burchett should be the smartest player on the football field and that will be an advantage in itself. Here is my prediction score:

Prestonsburg - 24
DeSales - 20

Good luck to both teams!
I've got root for the mountain team. Go Blackcats.
A LITTLE OFF TOPIC: I was wondering if this game will be available on iHigh live feed like last week.
IMO this is going to be an absolutely amazing game! Im going to be there and i cant wait to see what kind of atmosphere there is going to be. I believe that the Blackcats will win this game but its definitely not going to be easy! The d will have to play really big and our offense will have to do as they have all year! Throw the ball! Im really excited and cant wait to watch this game!

Prestonsburg-31
DeSales-27
Should be a good game but Prestonsburg will win this one!

Pburg-35
DeSales-24
Good luck p-burg
Prestonsburg will pull out a victory. Michael Burchett is a D-1 player and should have another great game.
Going with Desales in this one to end the undefeated season for pburg.
Good luck from pond creek go win this thing.
Good luck Pburg!
I'm pulling for the Colts in this one. They have a Senior dominated team with a lot of experience. What I like about this team is their balance. You can't just stop one player, 'cause someone else can hurt you. Beeler, Perry, Leicht, Lefever, and Pike can all run the ball well, as well as the QB Johnson. Hard to key on one guy. Lots of depth at all positions.
Pretty classy kids too. If you are coming to the game dress warm. It's supposed to be pretty cold.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I just believe in destiny, and I think this team is destine to be in the finals. I hope that I am right.
GEE-OHHH! If anybody will jinx the blackcats it will be you.