Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 19 - Knox Central 0
All this talk about LC not having class is just a bunch of bull. I was right there in the thick of things when LC started to shake KC hands some heated words were exchanged and the coach felt it was best to just have the rest of the team walk away before things got out of hand. From the start of the 4th quarter on KC was getting upset to the point that they had several calls against them for unsportsmanlike like conduct. And as for the dance the team did afterwards if anyone has seen our team all year they would know that we have done that dance throughout the year, KC's coaches, players, and fans should have just went on to the locker room just like all the other teams have. If we where playing away and had gotten beat we would expect that team to celebrate so why is it when its our team you all say we don’t have that same right. And there is not one of you out there that would have not been just as excited for your teams under the circumstances, if your team had only won one game in the past two years and then they turned it all around and was undefeated you too would think a second round playoff game was a big win.
lpd826 Wrote:All this talk about LC not having class is just a bunch of bull. I was right there in the thick of things when LC started to shake KC hands some heated words were exchanged and the coach felt it was best to just have the rest of the team walk away before things got out of hand. From the start of the 4th quarter on KC was getting upset to the point that they had several calls against them for unsportsmanlike like conduct. And as for the dance the team did afterwards if anyone has seen our team all year they would know that we have done that dance throughout the year, KC's coaches, players, and fans should have just went on to the locker room just like all the other teams have. If we where playing away and had gotten beat we would expect that team to celebrate so why is it when its our team you all say we don’t have that same right. And there is not one of you out there that would have not been just as excited for your teams under the circumstances, if your team had only won one game in the past two years and then they turned it all around and was undefeated you too would think a second round playoff game was a big win.
I agree 100% and to add to that this was the seniors last time they will every be on the field as a football player. I am glad thier last game here was a Win good for them and good luck againts Bell
Good post lpd, in the dawgs house they should be able to celebrate any way they choose.They are high school kids. Take your whipping Knox and stop crying it is just a game.
kdrn Wrote:Good post lpd, in the dawgs house they should be able to celebrate any way they choose.They are high school kids. Take your whipping Knox and stop crying it is just a game.

True its jus a game.In saying that what comes around goes around.We will be loade next year. I hope we get to play again next year.
kdrn Wrote:Good post lpd, in the dawgs house they should be able to celebrate any way they choose.They are high school kids. Take your whipping Knox and stop crying it is just a game.
Though I grow weary of the debate I will finish my thoughts with this. Crying is the last thing we are doing. It was not too many years ago that Central had a winless season. We got a new coach, new attitude and are building a better program. You description of "crying" clearly demonstrates you don't get what it means to win with class. We went years without beating Rockcastle for example. Now we have beaten 3 years in a row. But nobody feels the need to taunt them when we win. Nobody dances around like they have never won a game.

So LC - I will stop my whining and crying now. As I have already said. You beat us. You are the better team. I will however maintain my contention as strongly as every. You are CLASSLESS.
Football1 Wrote:Though I grow weary of the debate I will finish my thoughts with this. Crying is the last thing we are doing. It was not too many years ago that Central had a winless season. We got a new coach, new attitude and are building a better program. You description of "crying" clearly demonstrates you don't get what it means to win with class. We went years without beating Rockcastle for example. Now we have beaten 3 years in a row. But nobody feels the need to taunt them when we win. Nobody dances around like they have never won a game.

So LC - I will stop my whining and crying now. As I have already said. You beat us. You are the better team. I will however maintain my contention as strongly as every. You are CLASSLESS.

I have listened to you alllllll day long complaining and have tried to talk respectable to you.
Now I just got one thing to say.......Better luck next year :howdy:Confusederved: