Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 19 - Knox Central 0
Nice game by LC would love to see KC stats, after that first drive they were totally shut down.:rockon:
congrats on 12-0 dawgs i'll be following next week as well.
This is for all the Knox fans who said it couldn't be done!!!
Congrats on 12-0 DAWGS!!!!
LC totally dominated this game. KC has a nice defense that held the run down a bit but LC was told they would have to pass and they threw less in this game that what they normally do. They appeared to have a ball control game plan and that is what they did. LC puts Pack and James over 100 yards once again. James 16 carries 142 yards and Pac 25 carries for 123 yards on the night.
Let me be the first Bell fan to congradulate LC. See you soon.
Great win, I will be the 2nd Bell fan...

See you all in a week....
James also had 2 TDs i believe?
Congrats LC
Well all want to know is all the posters that were in the LC and KC thread going on about our strength of schedule... How you like us now... And William Money where you at now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I think your right, James with 2 TD's and Pack with the other.
I think he's driving back to Knox with those tissues he was picking up.
Batpuff Wrote:Well all want to know is all the posters that were in the LC and KC thread going on about our strength of schedule... How you like us now... And William Money where you at now.
:thatsfunn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Dawgs .
I said LC would win....but next week will be a completely different monster. Relish the win....but you better begin preparing now....
What about that D. Great job Dawgs Not bad for a slow team I guess :eyeroll::eyeroll:.
I think they've been preparing for awhile.
Not bad at all Dawg Fam.
Bell might be in for a tough game.
19-0 thats all you could score on KC? Just kiddin good game. I was trying to help motivate KC fans considering there in our District. Have to pull for our District teams. Good win though. Have a safe trip down to Log Mountain. Dudley had great words to say about your LC team tonight after the game.
Also for every one saying Seldon Clark wasn't a tough team >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Well guess what they are still playing:Clap::Clap:
blue60 Wrote:Bell might be in for a tough game.

Dont think so. Bell has won there playoff games 44-0 and 48-0. We shutout teams and score ALOT of points. LC will be a good test for Bell before they play Boyle Co. LC runs and runs more thats all Boyle Co does. Tonight I think Bell Co had like 280 yards rushing and 160 yards passing. Bell Co is a 2 deminsional team. Hard to stop teams like that.
Great win... we really came out prepared. Time to get back to work..
Congrats on a great game LC.
im the greatest.
Congrats Dawgs!!!! Great game.
Congrats to the bulldogs. We will see ya guys next friday!:Thumbs:
great job Panthers its OK come join us at Log Mountain next friday
we run alot but its worked, LC hasnt really had to throw the ball, i do believe that we have had at least one person every game go for over a hundred yards
Congrats Dawgs... KC had a nice defense but the offense was having a tough time against the Bulldog defense. Goodluck to KC in the future. As for William Muney, eat crow. You talked trash all year about LC.