•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Tennis '06
the girl from Morgan was amazing....it was hard to score on her.
I remember watching you two play partner, she was pretty good.
she owned me partner....but remember that was before my lessons so i might be able to atleast score 15-40....lol
lol..Tonight jon played morgans number one and he lost but the score was 1-2 sets..i think he did good...eventhough i got beat by alli alot of my games went to duce.Smile
opps wrong face haha"Sad"
i've noticed that tennis has one post that everyone pretty much talked on...lol
MCHStennischick.... 6-0, 6-1 right?
Somebody better call the tennis state tournament people and tell them Morgan is going all the way. I mean, they beat magoffin...
corndog23 Wrote:actually i played him in doubles. Coach wouldnt let meplay singles or ole corn WOULD have been number one....and i would have broke your guys Howard's racket with all the punishment my serve would be giving it......
:dontthink Not so fast my friend lol
8-5??? no no i have the book in my room given to me by coach last year and the score ended up being 8-2...
lmao...yea that was the score booo!...lol...ne wayz thats wut the coach said the book said..and in doubles me and Amy played number one girls in region and played 3 sets...but lost the last one 7-5!
corndog23 Wrote:Somebody better call the tennis state tournament people and tell them Morgan is going all the way. I mean, they beat magoffin...
Lmao yea i'd say she will....and you?
we play morgan thursday....talk about a butt whooping handed to us on a silver platter....
MCHStennischic Wrote:Lmao yea i'd say she will....and you?

so what does that mean exactly?
i was saying don't u think she will?
lawerence co will win the region this year . i think hands down
What girls do Lawrence have that is really good?
lawrence lost most of their good girls i thought???
i thought so to...
Lawrence Co.'s girls team will not be that competitive this year. They will be lucky to win a match IMO. The boys on the other hand should come out on top and make their second straight trip to state tournament led by #1 doubles Tyler Maynard & Andrew Delong and #2 doubles Mitch Copley & J.L. Hylton. You also have to throw in the #1 singles player in the region freshman, Nathan Martin. I think come tournament time these kids will score enough points to earn Lawrence their second straight boys regional title! These guys should be able to become very successful and with 5 of the top 6 of the boys seniors, I'm sure they can handle the success!
So how many girls and what number where they graduated last year...?
Well Lawrence's best girls player Megan Sammons graduated last year and moved on to play at Morehead St. And I'm thinking that there were 2 other girls on the team that were seniors. The girls team this year just doesn't have the skill and athleticism.
last year i think their top 3 girls were all seniors....dont quote me on that but i think so...
lol...thats good for usSmile
i know
they pretty much dominated everybody last year
yea they did, they were pretty good..
Yeah you guys should dominate the Lawrence Co. girls. IMO, they most likely won't win a match. However, the boys are reloaded with the same if not better talent, heart, and commitment!
yea i sorta figured that about the boys...haha
Lawrence takes care of sheldon clark no problem. Lawrence's #4 seed beat SC's #1 in singles. LC's #1 doubles takes their match no contest! LC looks to be rolling going into tomorrow's match, a real tester, at Cabell Midland!
well seeing as how we have had two practices all year and we have a new coach i would say they did "take care of us". Lawrence is good i will give them that but keep in mind we only have 3 guys...total.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next