• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Tennis '06
Who's gonna take the singles, doubles, and team titles home in boys and girls?
I'm glad somebody finally decided to post this. Lawrence County boys will take home the region title again. Nathan Martin will win singles again and Tyler Maynard and Andy Delong will win the doubles title. I'm not sure about the girls but I think Morgan Co. is the favorite.
Amelia Watkins and Amy Coldiron are two great players from Magoffin Co. who will make it back to state this year.
Yes, I don't think there is much competition for the Lawrence County boys team this year. I think as an overall team the boys will go to state. I'm not sure about the girls. Lawrence lost, imo, the only good girls player they had in Megan Sammons last year.
Yes the girls team will be really down for Lawrence this year. Who did the pikeville boys lose?and who will be playing singles and doubles?since they will probably be lawrence's biggest competition
P burgs tennis team should be good this year... Really excited about it this year..!!!
how many schools have tennis?
Shit son if Abe McDonald of Paintsville hadn't moved away he'd take it home no doubt...
i'll go with lawrence co. boys..the martin kid is prettty good..and doesnt he have a younger brother that plays on the team who is also pretty good??l
yeah
ofcourse
yes
hey
brandon smith is a fag
who will win the girls singles and doubles at regional tourney
no matt_knee. Chris Martin graduated last year and it was his younger brother that won the singles. Chris played doubles with Mathan Riffe.
LC boys will win 15th region again this year.
The Pike County fans and parents were rude last year at regionals but the actual players were quite friendly.
My dark horse pick...Abbas Malik/Hussain and David Houston in doubles.
We will see youknowwhoibe in the pre-region tournament, it's not that far away.
well i dont no for sure, but i was recently down in hazard and I was talking to people and they told me that there was a kid by the name of tyler olinger that can really play. His coach told me that kids wont even play him so he has to practice with older competition. They told me that this will be his first year playing and should do pretty good.

Good luck Lawrence County! Does anyone know whos going to win the doubles
well we really cant look towards the future but if we could i would say the duo of tyler olinger and greg adams ( who i hear is related ) is going to be great i watched this duo at a football game at clay county and with Tyler olingers big arm and good running game , and Greg Adams quick feet and great catches, it would be a wonder if this future team wouldnt head towards louisville. This freshmen game turned out in Hazards favor 34 - 12. what do you all think of this duo ?
I believe Lawrence County is the favorite to win the doubles at region. Tyler Maynard and Andy DeLong lost in a close one in the semis last year and they are back as the favorite this year. Both have improved.
I've played Martin from Lawerence and there is no doubt that this kid is goin to take the singles title...good chance Lawerence will take the doubles too..pburg and Morgan improved last year but they will be nowhere near lawerence co.'s depth...Paintsville, Pikeville, and Sheldon Clark will be down this year so look out for Lawerence to dominate...
I personally think jonathan howard will do good in the 15th region, he has improved alot since last year and has managed to get his self confidence back up to speed. He gave perry a good match last year at home. Trust me people will be surprised.
"TERMINATOR X" Wrote:Shit son if Abe McDonald of Paintsville hadn't moved away he'd take it home no doubt...

wow....im sorry but abe mcdonald was terrible. and i dont mean he wasnt as good as the dominant players, i mean he was just terrible. i beat him and im terrible. im bout 245 and run about a 6.5 40. i hope you were joking.
Wheres Howard from again???
Corn you were dominent and you know it lol...but yeah somebody has to joking bout that...
Jonathan Howard is from magoffin. *Watch out for him*
Ye I seen him play the other day hes pretty impresive. Dramatic improvment from last year. I expect him to be a surprising factor this year.
I think Jonathan Howard is an excellent player. He's improved a lot and is really starting to get back into the game since last year. *Fear Him*
  • 1(current)
  • Next