•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Tennis '06
Who is Erica Cline?
Me...lol
o ok..lol..hi!...What school do u play for and whats your seat? 
i play for Sheldon Clark and there im ranked first in girls.....i dont know about reagion wise how im ranked
Oh kewl im Number one for girls at Magoffin and i'm ranked 2 in region for girls doubles as far as last year goes...lol
Yeah I see that you all were all doggin' the howard kid from MC, I mean yeah he got beat last year but there is time for improvement...I mean come on it takes a while for some...dont get me wrong jon is by far the best from MC because when he plays with friends on the team he plays for fun...when he gets in game he gets all scared and defensive...if he stayed strong and cranked it like he does in practice he would do great...I was walkin down there by there park a few days ago the howard kid and a couple others were p[layin a doubles...man does he have a mean serve i mean DAMN! lol great one...another to watch out for is westley helton and cameron jayne from MC...I think they will do pretty well...I mean come on dont judge a book by its cover Tongue especially when u havent seen ne thing they have done this year...kep\ep ur eye out i think u will be surprised...
Yeh, about that howard guys serve. It's really not that impressive. You can walk by the park and think its fantastic, but until youve seen it, and every other serve in the region, you just dont know. If i were to rank his serve, it would be somewhere from the 15-20 range.
I get you corndog i get ya, ur right I havent seen neone elses serves...so yeah I could be wrong....but all I was sayin from what "I" have seen he has a great server...but o wellz we will see in the season  :thumpsup:
Does everybody have their schedule finalized? I know lawrence co. is almost done.  I think we have a scrimmage against ironton in about 2 weeks.
Yeah about the serves the #1 seed from Lawerence Co. is by far the best I've seen around these parts...I hope the best for Howard but he's got a long way to go if he decides to play singles in this region
Yeah I see, but like I said I havent seen anyone else in the region. Last year Howard did get beat, but tghere is time for improvement...tennisCAT you said that he had a long ways to go, well he has had time Wink...so yeah I thank you for ur hopes on em....I really think he will strive this year...Oh wells its everyones opinion.
Lawrence Co.'s number #1 seed, martin or maynard? the one that played singles or doubles in region last year?
just wondering is everyones last name from Magoffin county Howard?
yes and they're the best tennis team in the state Confusedhh:
[quote author=TennisCAT23 link=topic=14780.msg211210#msg211210 date=1142361901]
Yeah about the serves the #1 seed from Lawerence Co. is by far the best I've seen around these parts...I hope the best for Howard but he's got a long way to go if he decides to play singles in this region
[/quote]

Im offended by your statements about the best serve in these parts tennisCAT23... :lol:
Martin is the #1 seed for Lawrence
Maynard is #2
DeLong is #3
[quote author=dawgsfan link=topic=14780.msg212339#msg212339 date=1142520205]
yes and they're the best tennis team in the state Confusedhh:
[/quote]    NO ONE said Magoffin was the best in the state don't make up stuff that no one even said..!!...Idc What ne one says because we have a shot this year!!...(at region)<----Jus to make that clear for ppl who have no clue what they are talkin about! Ne wayz last year me and my partner went to state. :clap: woah such a surpirse!
Has anyone had a meet yet?
Nope but we have one Monday(against morgan), Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday...lol
corndog23 Wrote:Yeh, about that howard guys serve. It's really not that impressive. You can walk by the park and think its fantastic, but until youve seen it, and every other serve in the region, you just dont know. If i were to rank his serve, it would be somewhere from the 15-20 range.

How have u even seen his serve...u weren't number one last year...and yea it's way better then 15-20...haha:flame:
actually i played him in doubles. Coach wouldnt let meplay singles or ole corn WOULD have been number one....and i would have broke your guys Howard's racket with all the punishment my serve would be giving it......
lmao did u forget to laugh!!...and when jon played your other budde the score was only 8-5...i checked on the score books..
Better watch out for the Nickell girl from Morgan Co. She's around tops in the region.
yea i know lol...shes awesome!...i have to play her first game..Sad
Ouch.
i think i may have played her second round in regions last year....it was some girl from morgan i know that
well if she was awesome it was her...lol..i know the number 2 and i think 4 from morgan played doubles last year in region.
MCHStennischic Wrote:lmao did u forget to laugh!!...and when jon played your other budde the score was only 8-5...i checked on the score books..

Yeh, did you see my partner? I won that match by myself...
u didn't even play that match...i'm talkin about the one where jon played Lance...lol
^Sorry bout the confusion...lol
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next