•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Tennis '06
I played Howard last year and that kid prolly wont finish in the top 4 in the regional tournament...The Magoffin guys will be about like schs and paintsville
umm nope!!...how would you even know we said he has *improved*..so if u even are #1 you'll see why we are saying this.
maybe he has improved but I don't think the other contenders got any worse from last year...It's just hard to believe he has improved over five or six guys that have a valid chance of making it to state
"MCHStennischic" Wrote:umm nope!!...how would you even know we said he has *improved*..so if u even are #1 you'll see why we are saying this.

Tenniscat destroyed this guy last year. And me and my partner destroyed him in doubles. You all are some major "homers". he will not win his first match at the region.
dude..the guy that played you in doubles against him ...it was his first year...and i so hope you didn't gradute so u will find out..wut team did u play for ne wayz?
"MCHStennischic" Wrote:dude..the guy that played you in doubles against him ...it was his first year...and i so hope you didn't gradute so u will find out..wut team did u play for ne wayz?

sorry chic im at UK now. and i was an SCHS Cardinal :thumb:
Jonathan Howard is from Magoffin Co. and he has gotten alot better and is gonna be real tough this year for whoever he plays
Sheldon Clark If They Can Find A Dang Coach!
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:Sheldon Clark If They Can Find A Dang Coach!

I would like to coach the team!! lol put in a good word for the corndog and tennisCAT!!!
Yeah we're gonna turn that team around
SF if they had a team
I belive Josey McCoy from sheldon clark is goin to win STATE this yr. He has worked really hard and it gointo be a dominant threat to all other teams he will most likely go UNDEFEATED. WHen this kid steps on the court its all over for the opponent. GO JOSEY U the MAN!!!!!:wieghts:
B Diddy...I wouldn't go that far. I wouldn't go nearly that far. Let's just work on SC finding a coach.
B Diddy is that quote real? lol
"B_DIDDY18" Wrote:I belive Josey McCoy from sheldon clark is goin to win STATE this yr. He has worked really hard and it gointo be a dominant threat to all other teams he will most likely go UNDEFEATED. WHen this kid steps on the court its all over for the opponent. GO JOSEY U the MAN!!!!!:wieghts:

wow....i read posts from you before and thought you had no idea what you were talking about, now i KNOW you have no idea what you are talking about....
"corndog23" Wrote:Tenniscat destroyed this guy last year. And me and my partner destroyed him in doubles. You all are some major "homers". he will not win his first match at the region.
Jon wasnt even focused on that game i cant really remember why but i know that his mind wasnt on that game
"B_DIDDY18" Wrote:I belive Josey McCoy from sheldon clark is goin to win STATE this yr. He has worked really hard and it gointo be a dominant threat to all other teams he will most likely go UNDEFEATED. WHen this kid steps on the court its all over for the opponent. GO JOSEY U the MAN!!!!!:wieghts:
Josey is an awesome person and I love him to death, but son I would have to say you are a fool. I have read some of your other posts and I can honestly say you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to sports.:ChairHit:
"corndog23" Wrote:Josey is an awesome person and I love him to death, but son I would have to say you are a fool. I have read some of your other posts and I can honestly say you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to sports.:ChairHit:

OOPS! that was mean. Accidentally posted under his name. That was all MOOFER!:Hammer3:
i think corndog needs to keep his motuh shut it was just a joke and if tenniscat got ne thing to say about then come on down and lets see what u get too. U kno me oh yeah u do so if u have to take everything so serious then i think ull take what i got for u serious. SO no one can write anything on here with out people thinkin there so much better and they can tell everyone how it is no one is goin to tell me nuttin i kno whats right and whats wrong so leave me alone i didnt do nuttin to ne of u and i have my opionions so keep ur mouth shut and leave me alone JEZZZ!!!
if you can talk b diddy....so can they. i can come over there for both of em if you want....id be happy to.
Erica Cline from Sheldon Clark is pretty good... She has been takin tennis lessons...Im not for sure if she still is.. But she has a pretty mean backhand. I beleive she can go deep into regional tourney.. At least to the 3rd or 4th round.. possibly to the finals.. I hope she can.. She has been workin hard.. Good luck Erica!
"*cards_athlete*" Wrote:Erica Cline from Sheldon Clark is pretty good... She has been takin tennis lessons...Im not for sure if she still is.. But she has a pretty mean backhand. I beleive she can go deep into regional tourney.. At least to the 3rd or 4th round.. possibly to the finals.. I hope she can.. She has been workin hard.. Good luck Erica!

Erica is pretty dominate, but so was Brittni McCoy who is playing softball this year! GOOD LUCK ERICA!
Tyler Jude will win the 15th singles.  If he doesn't, maybe chris stepp will.
tyler jude just like i said in basketball he is a joke he needs to quite talking about himself on here
OMG GUYS THANKS!!! I dont really know if i would go as far to say as im good though!!! But thanks for the love! As for our teams (IF WE HAD A FREAKING COACH!!!) id say Josey and Jaryd will do good in doubles, and i might do ok in singles for girls. As far as girls doubles goes forget about it, and guys singles is a tossup as well. I think Paintsvilles good girl was a senior and Lawrence countys girls are all gone as well i do believe. So its hard to say how all of this will go. BTW...who is *cards_athlete*??
i think if anything Pikeville will dominate...again
gobles_girl....partner....i hope you dominate this year!  It sucks i wont be around to watch you much though....  Sad
Partner you better come watch me! If you dont i might forget to EXPLODE!!!!! heehee!
You better not be forgetting how to EXPLODE!!! its the only thing i taught you how to do!!  :lol:
Erica Cline will dominate!...NUFF SAID!
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next