Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone Read:Together Let's Make BlueGrass Rivals a Success
HappyGilmore Wrote:I have a suggestion and I hope I'm not being out of the way with this.

But is there anyway we can read a person's entire reply with out having to use the horizontal scroll bar to see who said it too?

Thanks.

Now that I am done being critical, I really like the site.

yes happy! you can set your resolution up a bit and you will be able to see who reply and un without having to use the horizontal bar..

tx QQ a good setting is 1024 x 768.. hope this helps
TrinityForever Wrote:Sorry I have been lacking, I'll pick it up.

I am really glad to have you on this board TF and wondering where you been :wink: . I hope you bring other fans over from Shamrock nation. You are the only member on here right now that I know of that is from the ville...get the word out. I hope you recongize the potential this board has and stay here, we just need help at getting the word out. All help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Posted Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:41 pm:

dominator05 Wrote:I'm telling everyone about this site, and its turning a few heads.

But I don't know if I have made the ppl register or not, but atleast the site is getting a few hits.

I wish there were more baseball fans on here tho. Eastern KY is letting baseball die out it seems--and it is America's past time!!!

I am a big fan of baseball. Once the season starts expect the amount of posts on baseball to increase dramatically.
yeah this is a much better site anyway i wish it had wrestling though Sad
Estaban Esteves Wrote:yeah this is a much better site anyway i wish it had wrestling though Sad

Well it does in the all other sports section.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Right there with ya! Let's make this one the bomb!
I love this site, and well my wife does also. Because as you can see from my posts, this is my hobby and it keeps both of us out of each others face! But in all honesty, this site is great and you guys do a tremendous job!
PLAYBOY5