Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Everyone Read:Together Let's Make BlueGrass Rivals a Success
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First of all, this site was created for you, the members, and from now on we want all of the discussions to focus on you and not on the issues with our competitors. Our competitors do not need to be mentioned any longer. We are very lenient in our rules but we don't need any site wars!

This site will be a success but it will take all of us to do it and we don't need anything getting in the way of it.

So lets put the past behind us, promote the site, make some new friends, and have some fun talking about Sports and other topics!

Moderators & Users: Do not reply to any accounts that try to cause trouble. Delete the posts and forward the username to me. We do not want negative people on our site affecting what we are trying to build.
This problem will go away if we ignore it!

Thanks to everyone who has supported the site so far and thanks for helping us make BGR what it is...

torQQue
Well worded post torQQue.

A lot of us came from a certain rival site, but putting that in the past is best. Especially for new members signing up here who may not know what we're talking about. We want this to be a family, and it's very hard for someone who doesn't know what we're talking about to get in on the conversation when all we keep talking about is something they don't know about.

I know a lot of you are upset, and this can be a form of venting for you. If you really need to vent PM me and I will let you call my cell phone. I'd talk to you for hours about it if needed.

But's lets all follow torQQue's advice and start anew here at BGR. We are a new, vastly growing site and we need not mention how we got here, we are all now one family, and I wish that you would all keep that in mind, just as I will, when posting. The best way for this site to grow will be a friendly atmosphere where people feel welcome, so let's make it and keep it that way.
torQQue Wrote:First of all, this site was created for you, the members, and from now on we want all of the discussions to focus on you and not on the issues with our competitors. Our competitors do not need to be mentioned any longer. We are very lenient in our rules but we don't need any site wars!

This site will be a success but it will take all of us to do it and we don't need anything getting in the way of it.

So lets put the past behind us, promote the site, make some new friends, and have some fun talking about Sports and other topics!

Moderators & Users: Do not reply to any accounts that try to cause trouble. Delete the posts and forward the username to me. We do not want negative people on our site affecting what we are trying to build.

Thanks to everyone who has supported the site so far and thanks for helping us make BGR what it is...

torQQue
Great Post

Posted Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:01 pm:

ComfortEagle Wrote:Well worded post torQQue.

A lot of us came from a certain rival site, but putting that in the past is best. Especially for new members signing up here who may not know what we're talking about. We want this to be a family, and it's very hard for someone who doesn't know what we're talking about to get in on the conversation when all we keep talking about is something they don't know about.

I know a lot of you are upset, and this can be a form of venting for you. If you really need to vent PM me and I will let you call my cell phone. I'd talk to you for hours about it if needed.

But's lets all follow torQQue's advice and start anew here at BGR. We are a new, vastly growing site and we need not mention how we got here, we are all now one family, and I wish that you would all keep that in mind, just as I will, when posting. The best way for this site to grow will be a friendly atmosphere where people feel welcome, so let's make it and keep it that way.
Very nice post
Hip hop is behind ya 100%.
Dis site is Da Bomb baby. Big Grin
Wish I could type touching things like that :lol:
Beef Wrote:Wish I could type touching things like that :lol:

So do I..... :wink:

Very well said torQQue !!!!!!!!!
Applause .....Bery nice words

I had to read this twice to understand what you said lol.

BallaBaby

Basketballer Wrote:
torQQue Wrote:First of all, this site was created for you, the members, and from now on we want all of the discussions to focus on you and not on the issues with our competitors. Our competitors do not need to be mentioned any longer. We are very lenient in our rules but we don't need any site wars!

torQQue
Great Post

Posted Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:01 pm:

ComfortEagle Wrote:Well worded post torQQue.

Very nice post

Fantastic post!
crazytaxidriver Wrote:

I had to read this twice to understand what you said lol.
Now......ROTFLMAO!!!!!! laugh1.gif laugh1.gif laugh1.gif
I finally understood though lol
Nice post QQ.
That's not who I think it is. . .
Nice QQ.
TrinityForever Wrote:That's not who I think it is. . .
Looking hard at the avatar are you? Smile
blackcatfan4life Wrote:
TrinityForever Wrote:That's not who I think it is. . .
Looking hard at the avatar are you? Smile

I sure am.

Old...................bud.
PDT_002
I don't think that is who you think it is either.

h corn, c horn, new avatar
I could have gone awhile without seeing that avatar.
CatDawg Wrote:I could have gone awhile without seeing that avatar.

laugh1.gif
CatDawg Wrote:I could have gone awhile without seeing that avatar.
But you have to admit it is kinda funny Big Grin
Kinda startled me when I first seen it. Whew!
It's offical that me or beef have the best avatars, besides the dude with napolean dynamite...
just wait until you see some of the wild ones that QQ makes....

but he did make mine!!!!
I'm telling everyone about this site, and its turning a few heads.

But I don't know if I have made the ppl register or not, but atleast the site is getting a few hits.

I wish there were more baseball fans on here tho. Eastern KY is letting baseball die out it seems--and it is America's past time!!!
There is never any hype about baseball anymore. And the only baseball you see on t.v. is pro, except during tournament time, and then its only on espn.

Eastern Ky isn't the only ones that have let baseball die, its all of america. Ever since that strike they took aruond 96, it hasn't been the same since.
nice post QQ... glad to be a part of this site!
I have a suggestion and I hope I'm not being out of the way with this.

But is there anyway we can read a person's entire reply with out having to use the horizontal scroll bar to see who said it too?

Thanks.

Now that I am done being critical, I really like the site.
Sorry I have been lacking, I'll pick it up.
Pages: 1 2