Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bengals
35.29%
Steelers
64.71%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Steelers 11/15
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Wait and see, my friend..after we humiliate you all Sunday, youll be saying "Okay, Hoss was right, the first game WAS a fluke"..Carsons gonna be facing a totally different defense than he did the first game..all in all, Ive never looked more forward to a game than this Sunday..I respect you a ton, but I PROMISE you that all of you Bengal fans will hate me after the game Sunday, lol :biggrin:..

Even if Pittsburgh does win on Sunday, it would still just make it a 1-1 split of the season series. In essence, all it would prove is that they are two evenly matched teams who beat each other at home.

So how would a Steelers victory prove the first game was a fluke? If Pittsburgh does win this Sunday, maybe the second game is the fluke. :biggrin:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Even if Pittsburgh does win on Sunday, it would still just make it a 1-1 split of the season series. In essence, all it would prove is that they are two evenly matched teams who beat each other at home.

So how would a Steelers victory prove the first game was a fluke? If Pittsburgh does win this Sunday, maybe the second game is the fluke. :biggrin:

:notworthy
In the NFL week 10 power rankings bengals are 4th and the steelers are 5th.

should be a awesome game sunday.
Little Brother gets in a division race once every five years and their fans come out of the wood work.

YOUR IN STEELERS COUNTRY!

WHO DEY?

WE DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comment needed.
[Image: http://www.whodeyrevolution.com/.a/6a00e...5d1970b-pi]
More Cowbell Wrote:Even if Pittsburgh does win on Sunday, it would still just make it a 1-1 split of the season series. In essence, all it would prove is that they are two evenly matched teams who beat each other at home.

Man you all could beat us 40-0 and I would call it a fluke, lol..anytime any of my teams lose, Ill call it a fluke, lol..you should know that by now..but Im HOPING it wont be close. Im very optimistic after Mondays game that we might have found ourselves after searching all year. Heck, we beat the undefeated Vikings by 10 but I still wasnt satisfied. The offense was average, and the defense scored two touchdowns, although holding the Vikes to just 10 points (they had a KR for a TD)...but the second half of the Denver game was what real Pittsburgh Steeler football is about, and if they play like that for four quarters, nobody in the NFL can hang with them. The first game against Cincy played three quarters of solid football, and stupidass Limas Sweed dropped a wide open TD, but Mike Wallace has stepped up and hopefully taken care of that problem..but Ill give you this, Cincy took care of weak defensive play calling and beat us. Im hoping LeBeau learned that you cant leave Carson time to sit back there and make reads, he'll beat anybody. But if they blitz like they did against Denver, he'll have a very tough time making those reads. Dont get me wrong, what Cincy has done, is impressive. They played poorly against Denver (on offense) and lost on a fluke TD on the last play, and they were simply beaten by Houston, so they should be 7-1. That fluke TD might come back to haunt them though. If Pittsburgh wins this game, theyll be 7-2 and Cincy 6-3 but I dont see the Ravens or Browns beating them, and I believe theyll have a shot at winning out if they get by the Bengals..so IMO, this game is for all the marbles. Should be a great one though..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jshort5 Wrote:No comment needed.

That picture was probably taken in Paul Brown Stadium.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Man you all could beat us 40-0 and I would call it a fluke, lol..anytime any of my teams lose, Ill call it a fluke, lol..you should know that by now..but Im HOPING it wont be close. Im very optimistic after Mondays game that we might have found ourselves after searching all year. Heck, we beat the undefeated Vikings by 10 but I still wasnt satisfied. The offense was average, and the defense scored two touchdowns, although holding the Vikes to just 10 points (they had a KR for a TD)...but the second half of the Denver game was what real Pittsburgh Steeler football is about, and if they play like that for four quarters, nobody in the NFL can hang with them. The first game against Cincy played three quarters of solid football, and stupidass Limas Sweed dropped a wide open TD, but Mike Wallace has stepped up and hopefully taken care of that problem..but Ill give you this, Cincy took care of weak defensive play calling and beat us. Im hoping LeBeau learned that you cant leave Carson time to sit back there and make reads, he'll beat anybody. But if they blitz like they did against Denver, he'll have a very tough time making those reads. Dont get me wrong, what Cincy has done, is impressive. They played poorly against Denver (on offense) and lost on a fluke TD on the last play, and they were simply beaten by Houston, so they should be 7-1. That fluke TD might come back to haunt them though. If Pittsburgh wins this game, theyll be 7-2 and Cincy 6-3 but I dont see the Ravens or Browns beating them, and I believe theyll have a shot at winning out if they get by the Bengals..so IMO, this game is for all the marbles. Should be a great one though..

So are the last 16 Pittsburgh Pirates seasons flukes in your opinion? Big Grin
Jshort5 Wrote:No comment needed.
None needed for this fantfagulous Bengals fan either..
[Image: http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j5/Car...antasy.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jshort5 Wrote:So are the last 16 Pittsburgh Pirates seasons flukes in your opinion? Big Grin
*mocking* so the last sixteen Pirates seasons are flukes too? Baseball season is over ****head.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5timechamp Wrote:That picture was probably taken in Paul Brown Stadium.

Along with the other 35,000 Steelers fan there..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:*mocking* so the last sixteen Pirates seasons are flukes too? Baseball season is over ****head.

Baseball season is never over. Ask your younger brother.
Jshort5 Wrote:Baseball season is never over. Ask your younger brother.
For those of us that watch real sports, it is Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:For those of us that watch real sports, it is Big Grin

BLASPHEMY!

I'm never forgiving you for this man. Ever.
steelers of course
Bengals continue their winning ways.
I hope the Bengals can pull it off again.
csabo17 Wrote:[Image: http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/de...cosign.jpg]

He has one 100 yard game and 3 td's against the Steelers since 2003 which just so happens to be Ike Taylors rookie season. Ike has saw all of the jokes and antics and he continues to go out and give Chad fits. Something tells me he doesnt care about the new rule. :moon:
Even though id rather see the bengals win this one, id say the steelers defense will hold benson under 100 yards causing palmer to havta try and get it past a tough steeler's secondary. Although i hope im wrong im just going by instinct..im not really a fan of either i just hate the steelers..id say troy will have at least a pick along with ike taylor. Prove me wrong Bengals...ill be rooting for ya anyhow...
final score: Steelers-28 & Bengals-14
5timechamp Wrote:He has one 100 yard game and 3 td's against the Steelers since 2003 which just so happens to be Ike Taylors rookie season. Ike has saw all of the jokes and antics and he continues to go out and give Chad fits. Something tells me he doesnt care about the new rule. :moon:
Man, dont pay attention to this. Chad JOHNSON aint **** to Pittsburgh. He aint never been **** to Pittsburgh, and I would dare say that he's gonna get Ray Lewised if he takes his panties off and goes over the middle this Sunday. Chris Henry and TJ Hwoeiwoeiweowsjdfsjdo were the ones that gave the Steelers fits over the past few years, and they wont be there this Sunday. After the first fluke game between them two, the "TAINTED" win without Troy Polamalu, a reality check is in store. So let Chad Johnson talk his worthless crap. Just remember, he aint never been **** against Pittsburgh. And remember also, that he would have been 4TH on the Steelers last season in recieving yards behind:
Ward (1043), Holmes (821), Washington (631), and he was 26 yards better than our tight end, Heath Miller (514)...so yeah, Chad Johnson, you aint ****.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who Dey! Go Bengals!
Steelers make a statement this weekend.
Steelers-31
Bungals-10
GO STEELERS!!!
steelers win by 10+
My boys a big Steeler fan, so Steelers by 2 TD.
Bengals 27-22
we agree on something theVILLE
lol it was possible...I think the bengals will win this game...we have a running game to
I really dont like pro but if I do watch it; I like to watch the Bengals, even when they sucked!
Steelers 24
Bengals 13

Semper Fi