Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals @ Steelers 11/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts/Predictions
Troys back. We have a running game, and were clicking. We're gonna finish this one, and take over first place in the AFC North..
Steelers 20
Bengals 3
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Troys back. We have a running game, and were clicking. We're gonna finish this one, and take over first place in the AFC North..
Steelers 20
Bengals 3

All I need to add is the Steelers D is now playing 4 quarters and will not blow another double digit lead to the Bengals.
Steelers 24
Bengals 10
Coming off a week of rest, and a victory of beating the Broncos, they will not come into Pittsburgh and leave with a 1 game lead in the AFC North. Having Troy is a different defense also. Ain't happening!!!! :dontthink
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Troys back. We have a running game, and were clicking. We're gonna finish this one, and take over first place in the AFC North..
Steelers 20
Bengals 3

Agree, this isn't the same Steeler team team they faced several weeks ago.
Bengals - 35
Steelers - 20

Sorry Steelers. Season = Over.

[Image: 6a00e550080ede88330120a66cd627970b-pi]
Jshort5 Wrote:Bengals - 35
Steelers - 20

Sorry Steelers. Season = Over.

[Image: 6a00e550080ede88330120a66cd627970b-pi]
I dont know what is funnier, you thinking the Bengals will put up 35 points, or actually believing the Bengals will beat the Steelers with Polamalu..OH WAIT...WAAAAAAAH IT WAS TAINTED! IT WAS TAINTED! No pal, Sunday, get ready for the WRECKoning. Your alls little season of happiness and joy is swiftly going to be brought to a screeching reality. After Sunday youll be in second place (which is still two places higher than you normally are in the division), and thats where youll stay. And I hope we get you in the playoffs so we can beat you again. The first game was a fluke. You know it, and every other Bengal fan knows it too..This Steeler team, right now, is playing to hurt people and to make up for losing two fluke games, and Ive never looked forward to a game, save for all of our superbowls (thats the game that the two best teams in the league play to see who the champion is) in my LIFE. So I hope you all enjoyed your "tainted" (WAAHHHH!!!) win, because Sunday your whole team is going to be carted off the field.
Jshort5 Wrote:Remember this?

[Image: 6a00e550080ede88330120a66fdfbf970b-pi]
Yeah I do, should I youtube the 40 times in a row we beat you all before this one?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I dont know what is funnier, you thinking the Bengals will put up 35 points, or actually believing the Bengals will beat the Steelers with Polamalu..OH WAIT...WAAAAAAAH IT WAS TAINTED! IT WAS TAINTED! No pal, Sunday, get ready for the WRECKoning. Your alls little season of happiness and joy is swiftly going to be brought to a screeching reality. After Sunday youll be in second place (which is still two places higher than you normally are in the division), and thats where youll stay. And I hope we get you in the playoffs so we can beat you again. The first game was a fluke. You know it, and every other Bengal fan knows it too..This Steeler team, right now, is playing to hurt people and to make up for losing two fluke games, and Ive never looked forward to a game, save for all of our superbowls (thats the game that the two best teams in the league play to see who the champion is) in my LIFE. So I hope you all enjoyed your "tainted" (WAAHHHH!!!) win, because Sunday your whole team is going to be carted off the field.

If you really wanna know what a tainted win is, it's the '05 playoff game. But that's the past...When we win Sunday, I wanna know what your next excuse will be. When you Steeler fans get proved wrong on ANYTHING, your next comment is about your 5 Super Bowl wins...lol. I can't wait for Sunday.
[Image: bengals%2Bsteelers.jpg]
Jshort5 Wrote:If you really wanna know what a tainted win is, it's the '05 playoff game. But that's the past...When we win Sunday, I wanna know what your next excuse will be. When you Steeler fans get proved wrong on ANYTHING, your next comment is about your 5 Super Bowl wins...lol. I can't wait for Sunday.
[Image: bengals%2Bsteelers.jpg]
Umm..its SIX superbowl wins, and my "tainted" rants are directed at the countless whining Bengal fans still screaming about Kimo not being able to stop in mid air..........on our way to our 5th superbowl title Big Grin
Big Grin
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Umm..its SIX superbowl wins, and my "tainted" rants are directed at the countless whining Bengal fans still screaming about Kimo not being able to stop in mid air..........on our way to our 5th superbowl title Big Grin

6, my SINCERE apologies. We would've won that game had we had Palmer at QB instead of freakin' Jon Kitna! You know, I know it, we all know it, but that's sports...This will be a playoff atmosphere in Heinz Field on Sunday at 1 PM. I can't wait!
Yeah yeah and we wouldve won the first game this year if Troy wouldve played too..see how that works out? Big Grin
[Image: WEDEY.jpg]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Umm..its SIX superbowl wins, and my "tainted" rants are directed at the countless whining Bengal fans still screaming about Kimo not being able to stop in mid air..........on our way to our 5th superbowl title Big Grin

You know that the Steelers only won because they are cheaters.......:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:You know that the Steelers only won because they are cheaters.......:biggrin:
As long as we win Big Grin
Well right now, this very moment, you are SECOND BEST!!!!!!:flame:

:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Well right now, this very moment, you are SECOND BEST!!!!!!:flame:

:biggrin:
Well you know I have incredible respect for you, and dont worry if you cant catch the game, Ill remind you as soon as we take over first place. This Sunday :devilflam
Steelers!!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well you know I have incredible respect for you, and dont worry if you cant catch the game, Ill remind you as soon as we take over first place. This Sunday :devilflam

lol :Thumbs:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I dont know what is funnier, you thinking the Bengals will put up 35 points, or actually believing the Bengals will beat the Steelers with Polamalu..OH WAIT...WAAAAAAAH IT WAS TAINTED! IT WAS TAINTED! No pal, Sunday, get ready for the WRECKoning. Your alls little season of happiness and joy is swiftly going to be brought to a screeching reality. After Sunday youll be in second place (which is still two places higher than you normally are in the division), and thats where youll stay. And I hope we get you in the playoffs so we can beat you again. The first game was a fluke. You know it, and every other Bengal fan knows it too..This Steeler team, right now, is playing to hurt people and to make up for losing two fluke games, and Ive never looked forward to a game, save for all of our superbowls (thats the game that the two best teams in the league play to see who the champion is) in my LIFE. So I hope you all enjoyed your "tainted" (WAAHHHH!!!) win, because Sunday your whole team is going to be carted off the field.

Fluke? What fluke? I don't remember any tipped passes going for an 80-yard touchdown to win the game. What I do remember is Carson Palmer marching his team down the field in the fourth quarter to beat the Steelers, and there wasn't a thing Pittsburgh's vaunted defense could do about it. That's not called a fluke, that's called winning. :biggrin:

The Bengals were the better team that day, I know it, you know it, and most importantly, the scoreboard knows it.
OORAH Wrote:Agree, this isn't the same Steeler team team they faced several weeks ago.

And neither is this the same Bengals team from earlier in the season. No longer are we playing close games we have to pull out in the fourth quarter. Now we are getting ahead of good teams early and keeping it that way. Witness the 38-point annihilation of Chicago, and this past week's methodical beating of the Ravens.
More Cowbell Wrote:Fluke? What fluke? I don't remember any tipped passes going for an 80-yard touchdown to win the game. What I do remember is Carson Palmer marching his team down the field in the fourth quarter to beat the Steelers, and there wasn't a thing Pittsburgh's vaunted defense could do about it. That's not called a fluke, that's called winning. :biggrin:

The Bengals were the better team that day, I know it, you know it, and most importantly, the scoreboard knows it.
Wait and see, my friend..after we humiliate you all Sunday, youll be saying "Okay, Hoss was right, the first game WAS a fluke"..Carsons gonna be facing a totally different defense than he did the first game..all in all, Ive never looked more forward to a game than this Sunday..I respect you a ton, but I PROMISE you that all of you Bengal fans will hate me after the game Sunday, lol :biggrin:..
It wasn't a fluke, but im also not naive enough to say its going to be an easy game. What exactly does winning at home mean for the Steelers though, other than making it 1-1 on the year? Someone said it best already, I feel like were playing on house money.

The Steelers still have some games they can lose. They have the Ravens twice, and the Dolphins on the road.
csabo17 Wrote:It wasn't a fluke, but im also not naive enough to say its going to be an easy game. What exactly does winning at home mean for the Steelers though, other than making it 1-1 on the year? Someone said it best already, I feel like were playing on house money.
Well, basically this one is for the division..I wont say that what the Bengals have done this year is a fluke. No way. The Cincinnati Bengals are a very good football team. They are VERY good...but Ill never admit that we got outplayed that first game. Ever, lol..My selfish pride will keep me from admitting that, but this game has a bunch riding on it..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well, basically this one is for the division..I wont say that what the Bengals have done this year is a fluke. No way. The Cincinnati Bengals are a very good football team. They are VERY good...but Ill never admit that we got outplayed that first game. Ever, lol..My selfish pride will keep me from admitting that, but this game has a bunch riding on it..

This isn't for the division with the Steelers still having to play the Ravens twice. A win from Baltimore would give the Bengals a tie breaker since they beat Baltimore twice wouldn't it?
If you didn't get outplayed then what happened? Had to be something, maybe out coached?
csabo17 Wrote:This isn't for the division with the Steelers still having to play the Ravens twice. A win from Baltimore would give the Bengals a tie breaker since they beat Baltimore twice wouldn't it?
If you didn't get outplayed then what happened? Had to be something, maybe out coached?
You have the answer, my friend, but Ill never admit it, lol...and I dont worry about the Ravens..I believe we'll end up 13-3 and you guys will end up 11-5..and we'll meet in the playoffs for the tiebreaker.
I look forward to that meeting. Watch out for the Browns, they can be sneaky! haha
Here is the facts...first amrch up Steelers blew the game in the fourth quarter with bad coaching and play calling...this team will play 4 quarters instead of 3 like they did in the game before...as for the playoff game a few years ago...it will always be a mystery if Carson would have never got hurt for in football anything can happen...that bomb of a pass didn't mean anything and didn't show what was going to happen later on in the game...football is how you bounce back and change to your surroundings...yes we are second at the moment but I will win this weekend and it won't be fun for the Bengals fans...I knoiw you have pride for your team like we do ours but actually sit back and study the teams...we have a better coach who is doing a lot better job right now then earlier on, better defense, a hall of fame WR, and a better quarterback. I think Bengals do have the better rushing game but its not much better. Was all you Bengal fans raised to like them or did you start because Cincinnati is the closest to KY. Just wondering for I am 18 and I have beed on the Steelers band wagon since I was 5 years old. Raised to like them from my father...just because they are the closest team does not mean you have to cheer for them...REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE THINK THIS WAY...TO MOST OF YOU ALL LIKE STARTDUST I KNOW THIS DOESN'T GO FOR YOU...good luck to the Bengals cause I know they are going to need it.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well, basically this one is for the division..I wont say that what the Bengals have done this year is a fluke. No way. The Cincinnati Bengals are a very good football team. They are VERY good...but Ill never admit that we got outplayed that first game. Ever, lol..My selfish pride will keep me from admitting that, but this game has a bunch riding on it..

TH, you know I respect you a lot as well. And I appreciate the fact that you can admit that the Bengals are a very good team, which is more than some on here would do. But teams are supposed to protect their home turf, so when one very good team beats another very good team at home, it's not considered a fluke.

As for this weekend, I would expect Pittsburgh to win. They're just as good as the Bengals, and in that situation the home team is supposed to win. But hopefully they are all still underestimating the Bengals, like most of the national media do.
Pages: 1 2 3