Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Montgomery County
16.67%
Highlands
83.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montgomery County @ Highlands 11/6
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Did you just land, rocket man? Better do some homework before making such a ridiculous post.

This actually seems very reasonable. Earlier in the thread some guy claimed that Highlands would not score 60 in this game, but I can see them scoring 44 with relative ease. I can also see Montgomery County scoring 12 at some point in the game. Highlands has nothing to prove here. They just need to survive.
Expect a blow out, but not as much of one as some think.

Highlands could probably beat MC by 70 or 80 points but I expect Dale to keep the offense very vanilla and use a "boring" game plan so he doesn't show all of his cards early.

I see the Birds starting the second half with a running clock and cruising from there with the 2nd and 3rd teamers who will tack on another score or two.

Highlands 56
Montgomery Co 7
BTW...did 3 people really pick MC?
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:And I guess that's the ball that hit you on the head, right?

I'll just ignore this comment but will say that 44-12 is a very reasonable score.

Most likely I'd say the score is going to be about 56 - 7 in favor of Highlands but 44-12 isn't that unreasonable at all.
Can you dig it? Wrote:This actually seems very reasonable. Earlier in the thread some guy claimed that Highlands would not score 60 in this game, but I can see them scoring 44 with relative ease. I can also see Montgomery County scoring 12 at some point in the game. Highlands has nothing to prove here. They just need to survive.

wise guy, eh? Alright, so they win by 60+. They won't be able to help it in this game.
kywldcat01 Wrote:BTW...did 3 people really pick MC?

Mom's always do :biggrin:
kywldcat01 Wrote:BTW...did 3 people really pick MC?

Haters. :Clap: