Poll: Who wins this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County Black Bears
43.28%
Bell County Bobcats
56.72%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Bell County 10/30
All of us better still be friends after the game if not then we're not good people here are we? We can't let a game cause hard feelings. Even if y'all bobcats beat us i'll still be wanting y'all to go all the way.Like i said i have alot of friends from bell county and i'll still love'em lol
blackbear fan former Wrote:All of us better still be friends after the game if not then we're not good people here are we? We can't let a game cause hard feelings. Even if y'all bobcats beat us i'll still be wanting y'all to go all the way.Like i said i have alot of friends from bell county and i'll still love'em lol

:Thumbs::Thumbs:
Mama Bear Wrote:We couldn't have asked for any better football weather. This day is going sooooo sloooooow.

GO Black Bears!!!!

I would bring blankets, don't let the warm weather fool you, it gets cold on Log Mountain, trust me i found that out the hard way. (I like to froooze me a** off). Good Luck to both teams. GO BOBCATS!
leecoukfan Wrote:GAMEDAY baby!!! Can't wait to see what happens in this one, good luck to both teams! But, im hoping that Harlan wins!!

I hope you are coming down to this one. You need to experience what Bell Co. is about. Not that far from Lee Co. Come on down and we will buy you a hotdog or something.
blackbear fan former Wrote:All of us better still be friends after the game if not then we're not good people here are we? We can't let a game cause hard feelings. Even if y'all bobcats beat us i'll still be wanting y'all to go all the way.Like i said i have alot of friends from bell county and i'll still love'em lol

Spot on my friend!:Thumbs:
I live just a couple of miles from the Harlan Co. line. I have some good friends that live in the county. Border war starting up but it should never stop friendships.:Thumbs:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I hope you are coming down to this one. You need to experience what Bell Co. is about. Not that far from Lee Co. Come on down and we will buy you a hotdog or something.

Nope. We'll buy him popcorn tonight. He has to come to a second game in order to get a hotdog. Eventhough he'll be pulling hard against us!:biggrin:
easyM Wrote:We've lucked up on the weather. Beautiful day.
Mama Bear you still better talk to us on here after we beat you all tonight! :biggrin:
Don't worry easyM, we'll go easy on ya WHEN we win, we won't gloat too awful much! Maybe a little bit of gloating...:biggrin:
Mama Bear Wrote:Don't worry easyM, we'll go easy on ya WHEN we win, we won't gloat too awful much! Maybe a little bit of gloating...:biggrin:

If you all pull off the win won't blame you a bit for bloating. :Thumbs:

Just don't get your hopes up too high! We like to win all of the games we can. Tonight is no exception. :Thumbs:
Harlan County 14

Bell County 42

I will be in attendace for tonights game. So I won't be able to give you all any scoring updates tonight Sighs! We Bell County Do Have A Lot on the line today too we have PRIDE. Also the winner will be the 2009 SEKC Champions! We are going to show all the bell county haters that we are for real! Remembers its not bragging if you can back it up baby!! Plus we have bragging rights on the line too for both teams! Only thing i don't like about this game is that its going to knock harlan County all way down to 3rd place possibly. I wish the black bears could at least finish second. Maybe if Rockcastle Defeats whitley county tonight they will but thats a BIG IF.

So Far we have Defeated a pretty good bunch of distric champions such as 4A-Marion County Knights, 5A-Johnson Central Golden Eagles, Possibly another 5A-team!
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Only thing i don't like about this game is that its going to knock harlan County all way down to 3rd place possibly. I wish the black bears could at least finish second.

Very true. Like to see Harlan do well in the playoffs.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Very true. Like to see Harlan do well in the playoffs.

Same here. :Thumbs:
It's just a weird set of circumstances this first year for Coach Larkey in 5A football. He has to beat a Bell C0. team to win the district and he needs a little help from Rockcastle just in case.

Sure would be nice to get those home playoff games.....

Go Bears! I'm ready to go.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I hope you are coming down to this one. You need to experience what Bell Co. is about. Not that far from Lee Co. Come on down and we will buy you a hotdog or something.

Awesome! Do they have good food at the Bell Co concession stands?:Thumbs:
If the Bears pull it off, someone else will have to drive me home and it will take them a while to get me off Log Mountain. Unfavorable-yes, BUT the Bears can do it. Will they? We will just have to see, won't we. Anything can happen on any given Friday night. I wish all well tonight, on the way, during, and after the game. GO GETTEM BLACK BEARS!!!!!
Inside tells me that Harlan defensively are hungry and they will do it, GO HARLAN COUNTY BLACKBEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If the Bears come focused, ready to play and play to their full potential, Bell is in for a battle. If not......durndit. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!
BB CLAW Wrote:If the Bears come focused, ready to play and play to their full potential, Bell is in for a battle. If not......durndit. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!

OMG - Can the clock tick any slower peeps??? :insane: I'm so exicted and nervous I could just about hurl, lol.

GO BLACK BEARS!!! :Cheerlead
Hey i use to play for the cumberland redskins about 11 years ago we scrimaged bell co. since this is my second time going to log mountain will you by me a hotdog and maybe a pop? lol
3 more hours to go my peeps. this will be my last post since i'm getting ready for the game and i'm leaving in a couple hours. good luck
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)