Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
67.44%
Raceland
32.56%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Raceland 10/23
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Fleming was our second game of the season. Which still doesn't matter you cannot compare who beat who in high school football it's irrelevant. ESPECIALLY in rival games like this one.

I went and watched Russell vs Fleming and someone please tell me how Fleming Beat Raceland. Fleming was absolutely awful. Although they were getting poor chain gang work from that rag-tag group that Russell puts out there week in and week out.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Why on God's green earth would anybody from Raceland be talking to anybody from Russell. Where are you F-Ball!!! Are you trying to put together some new material? reach down and grab the ole marbles and join the party!!

Well some parents may have graduated from Russell and be living in ams district with kids going to the school or vis versa:argue:
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Well some parents may have graduated from Russell and be living in ams district with kids going to the school or vis versa:argue:

Get'em out!! we don't want any Evil contamination down here in Ram land. Even though my dad went to Russell......My mom went to Greenup. I'm the only one in my family to get it Right!!!
Also Raceland didn't have their starting QB against Fleming County either. That really hurts in a passing offense like ours. If we were like Russell who just ran the ball up the middle, through the middle and around the middle it might not hurt. But for us it did.

I told myself I wasn't going to get involved in this thread lol.
Russell was in the same wieght meet and Smith and Jones were the only kids from Russell that did anything. Russell has been in the meet for three years now. You have to be honest, if Russell wants to be in the elite they do need a nice wieght room and a film room that more than 8 people can get in. When Russell isn't playing Raceland I cheer for them because not all Russell people are that stuck up. I have family there like most do in the Raceland area.
Where are you F-Ball. You May be able to take our footballs....But, You can never take our FREEDOM!!!!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I went and watched Russell vs Fleming and someone please tell me how Fleming Beat Raceland. Fleming was absolutely awful. Although they were getting poor chain gang work from that rag-tag group that Russell puts out there week in and week out.

Injury at the QB position in a passing offense like I said above.
that's right Wrote:Russell was in the same wieght meet and Smith and Jones were the only kids from Russell that did anything. Russell has been in the meet for three years now. You have to be honest, if Russell wants to be in the elite they do need a nice wieght room and a film room that more than 8 people can get in. When Russell isn't playing Raceland I cheer for them because not all Russell people are that stuck up. I have family there like most do in the Raceland area.

I have family in Russell too. Thats why I don't talk to them anymore!!!
that's right Wrote:Russell was in the same wieght meet and Smith and Jones were the only kids from Russell that did anything. Russell has been in the meet for three years now. You have to be honest, if Russell wants to be in the elite they do need a nice wieght room and a film room that more than 8 people can get in. When Russell isn't playing Raceland I cheer for them because not all Russell people are that stuck up. I have family there like most do in the Raceland area.

Give me a break with the 8 people When I was in strength and conditioning class we had well over 8 in the weight room just about every day. I know our class had at least 20 in it.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Injury at the QB position in a passing offense like I said above.

Isn't that also when we were having quaterback gate?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I have family in Russell too. Thats why I don't talk to them anymore!!!
:lmao:

I guess I should just stop talking to my family in Worthington as well.
Why don't you Russell people just admit it.....Times have changed....Nobody wants to be an Evil anymore......They all want to be Rams now. so join the crowd.....come on down to Ram town and drink the Orange Koolaid. By the way I should have copy righted "MY" catch phrase "Orange Koolaid" Some people have decided to try to make it their own, and even put it on t-shirts. Is nothing sacred anymore?
I'm still here AM-A-DEVIL.

Wow. Russell's distict is weak. Racelands district is weak. If raceland could have beaten Russell by 21 last year then why didn't they? Clubber Lang is a punk. Raceland has the greatest facilities in the history of highschool athletics. Russell fans are all rich and spoiled. I'm showing up to the game wearing orange with a big goofy set of am horns on my head. RAM-A-DEVIL is the Henry Kissenger of Northeastern Kentucky. Both teams are the weight lifting champions of the world.

You could fertilize a football field with all of this crap. Well not am's field since grass doesn't grow on asphalt.

You better be saving me that spot on the track. I've been practicing my first downs.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Get'em out!! we don't want any Evil contamination down here in Ram land. Even though my dad went to Russell......My mom went to Greenup. I'm the only one in my family to get it Right!!!
My dad went to Wurtland last graduating class and my Mom went to Wurtland and Graduated from Greenup County.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Isn't that also when we were having quaterback gate?

Yep. And you know what they say. If you have 2 QBs you have no QB.
I don't have any family in Flatwoods or Russell were all in Raceland and Worthington where we belong so I don't know how that goes :lol
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Yeah.....I know.... isn't it great. Best atmosphere you will ever be in. I seem to remember a whole lot of Raceland people standing around Russell's track last year because you couldn't hold all of Ram Nation.

Ram Nation???? There are 35 people total in Raceland. You have to be kidding me when you call yourself Ram Nation??? :lmao:
FBALL Wrote:I'm still here AM-A-DEVIL.

Wow. Russell's distict is weak. Racelands district is weak. If raceland could have beaten Russell by 21 last year then why didn't they? Clubber Lang is a punk. Raceland has the greatest facilities in the history of highschool athletics. Russell fans are all rich and spoiled. I'm showing up to the game wearing orange with a big goofy set of am horns on my head. RAM-A-DEVIL is the Henry Kissenger of Northeastern Kentucky. Both teams are the weight lifting champions of the world.

You could fertilize a football field with all of this crap. Well not am's field since grass doesn't grow on asphalt.

You better be saving me that spot on the track. I've been practicing my first downs.

You better get there early or all of the good standing spots will be taken.

Yes we are all that stuck up.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:My bad third game of the season. Still doesn't change the fact that it DOESNT MATTER! Like ramadevil said we could have beat you by 21 last year!

Then why didn't you???? :popcorn:
Wildcat89 Wrote:Ram Nation???? There are 35 people total in Raceland. You have to be kidding me when you call yourself Ram Nation??? :lmao:

There are 2,000 plus about a hundred dogs or so. That makes us a nation. Personally I think we should be like the Vatican and be our own country but, thats just me spit balling.
Wildcat89 Wrote:Then why didn't you???? :popcorn:

Because time ran out genius!! we could have stayed there all night pounding on the evils.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Get'em out!! we don't want any Evil contamination down here in Ram land. Even though my dad went to Russell......My mom went to Greenup. I'm the only one in my family to get it Right!!!

Well sounds to me like your dad must be the smart and intelligent man, while your mother is the one growning the crops. And as for you, I suppose your still trying the graduate the 3rd grade!!! :biggrin:
F-Ball......where do you get these people? Are those the West Russell people who get on here and don't have a stinkin clue what they are talking about. I mean lord you got candy holler boys holdin the chains. Whats next!! You need to gain some sort of control over your kingdom.

:Thumbs: Glad someone else besides myself agrees that Russell is past due for a new weight room. Forget the turf grass, bigger stands, it all starts in the weight room!!!
Wildcat89 Wrote:Well sounds to me like your dad must be the smart and intelligent man, while your mother is the one growning the crops. And as for you, I suppose your still trying the graduate the 3rd grade!!! :biggrin:

Don't you talk about my momma!!!

RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:You better get there early or all of the good standing spots will be taken.

You are supposed to be saving me a spot! If you don't I'm going to kick the Am right out of ewe. I'm here Huckleberry. Let's play for blood.
Wildcat89 Wrote::Thumbs: Glad someone else besides myself agrees that Russell is past due for a new weight room. Forget the turf grass, bigger stands, it all starts in the weight room!!!

I think Russell needs a new field house and weight room but the only fitting 8 people in the weight room was off by a lot.
FBALL Wrote:You are supposed to be saving me a spot! If you don't I'm going to kick the Am right out of ewe. I'm here Huckleberry. Let's play for blood.

Just park at my mom's house by the basketball goal. You tellem I'm comin!!...and The Rams are comin with me!!
Wildcat89 Wrote:Then why didn't you???? :popcorn:

Because it's a rivalry game. Most of them are won by 10 points or less.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:F-Ball......where do you get these people? Are those the West Russell people who get on here and don't have a stinkin clue what they are talking about. I mean lord you got candy holler boys holdin the chains. Whats next!! You need to gain some sort of control over your kingdom.

I don't know. I'm a Lewis County fan now according to some of them.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next