Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
67.44%
Raceland
32.56%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Raceland 10/23
russellpride Wrote:Last time I checked turf to cover the rest of the endzones should be illegal, so how in the world is that the best field you gotta be kidding me!

Holy crap!!! Are you sure you guys are tough enough to play this game?? Does the track scare you guys??? Maybe you and F-Ball should get together and go down to the KHSAA and see if you can get this game called off because the evils aren't tough enough to play this game because of a track.
WOW! I knew this was a Big rivalry game :redboxer:, but 3 pages of smack with more talk about facilities than Football!!!
Musketeer Wrote:WOW! I knew this was a Big rivalry game :redboxer:, but 3 pages of smack with more talk about facilities than Football!!!

I know a MOUSEKETEER isn't jumping in on this.
RedDevil1981 Wrote:I hope raceland drags over the baseball bleachers so that have a visitor capacity of > 50 people. The game is a great game to watch but the facility is way too small to host Russell. "R" wanna-be's .... I like that.

Who gives a crap where the visitors set!!! escpecially visitors from Ussell.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Yeah I don't understand why Raceland goes to Ashland every year but doesn't have to come to Russell every year. Russell has just as many fans as Ashland does.

If it was up to me Ashland would come to Raceland or I wouldn't put them back on the schedule. who wants to play a team that can only beat once every 4 years anyway.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I know a MOUSEKETEER isn't jumping in on this.

If you look back at previous threads you will see I have been very supportive of Raceland Football. Be careful who you call out...
russellpride Wrote:Last time I checked turf to cover the rest of the endzones should be illegal, so how in the world is that the best field you gotta be kidding me!

Coming from the guy who said Fairview was second best in the area after week one? :please:
Musketeer Wrote:If you look back at previous threads you will see I have been very supportive of Raceland Football. Be careful who you call out...

You'll have to excuse him he just read all this and is still taking it all in. When you are a Raceland fan you become custom to everyone hating you.
Ram Fan04, If I am correct don't you have a state champ ring on this broken old part of US 23 going around the field they call a track. The track is the next big improvement project for the school. We don't have all those doctors and ashland oil people giving our school money. OH! I forgot they don't either they moved out!!! WE do have one of the best wieght rooms also film rooms in the area, we have two big ones of each! (o) film room and (d) film room with 100sq inch screens. WE have two loaded wieght rooms, that's why we have won the last four years in the wieght meet. ARROGANCE DOESN'T WIN GAMES. And Russell needs a team like Raceland to play, their district is weak Ivan has even said that!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I can see why Russell doesn't want this series. we beat you last year and this year you lost most of your Jr. high class to us. If we beat you this year you may not have a football program anymore. All I got to say is.....It's just Russell.

And All I got to say is: It's Just Racelnd:popcorn:
that's right Wrote:Ram Fan04, If I am correct don't you have a state champ ring on this broken old part of US 23 going around the field they call a track. The track is the next big improvement project for the school. We don't have all those doctors and ashland oil people giving our school money. OH! I forgot they don't either they moved out!!! WE do have one of the best wieght rooms also film rooms in the area, we have two big ones of each! (o) film room and (d) film room with 100sq inch screens. WE have two loaded wieght rooms, that's why we have won the last four years in the wieght meet. ARROGANCE DOESN'T WIN GAMES. And Russell needs a team like Raceland to play, their district is weak Ivan has even said that!

Well you all have won the weight meet because you compete in the smallest class if Russell was competing in that class we would be winning the weight meet often.
that's right, you're district is weaker than Russell you got beat by one of our district foes in Fleming County and you call our district weak. There are 4 teams in our district(West Carter,Fleming County,Russell,Mason County) who would beat Raceland and you all lost to Greenup who we beat as well. Try doing some research before calling Russell's district weak. I can go and show you just how weak Raceland's district is if you want me too.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:that's right, you're district is weaker than Russell you got beat by one of our district foes in Fleming County and you call our district weak. There are 4 teams in our district(West Carter,Fleming County,Russell,Mason County) who would beat Raceland and you all lost to Greenup who we beat as well. Try doing some research before calling Russell's district weak. I can go and show you just how weak Raceland's district is if you want me too.

Our district might be weak but, The devils could win it.
Where are you F-Ball!!! I'm calling you out!!! The mans duckin me.... the mans hiding..Call me Balboa!!
I won't argue the losses to Greenup and Fleming. Raceland has been severely inconsistant this year. We played our two worse games against Greenup and Fleming and had injuries to go along with it. And Greenup didn't have Carter against Russell either. I'm not making excuses because there are no parenthesis next to a loss but just saying you can't base it off of that. Because it could work both ways. Wasn't Russell and East tied going into the 4th? Because our game with East was over in the first half.
You can't compare who beat who in high school football. To many factors in these kids lives to be considered to cause a bad game or even a good game. Things change drastically from week to week.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Our district might be weak but, The devils could win it.

Let me correct that. Our district might be weak but, the Devils couldn't win it.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Last time they played at Raceland the visitors section was full and they were standing 3 deep all around the track. I'm not sure if they rented seating or not just know all was full.

Yeah.....I know.... isn't it great. Best atmosphere you will ever be in. I seem to remember a whole lot of Raceland people standing around Russell's track last year because you couldn't hold all of Ram Nation.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:I won't argue the losses to Greenup and Fleming. Raceland has been severely inconsistant this year. We played our two worse games against Greenup and Fleming and had injuries to go along with it. And Greenup didn't have Carter against Russell either. I'm not making excuses because there are no parenthesis next to a loss but just saying you can't base it off of that. Because it could work both ways. Wasn't Russell and East tied going into the 4th? Because our game with East was over in the first half.
You can't compare who beat who in high school football. To many factors in these kids lives to be considered to cause a bad game or even a good game. Things change drastically from week to week.
Well the East Carter game was the first game of the season and since then I'm sure both teams have improved but the Fleming game which you scored 13 in was at least your 3rd game.
Where are you F-Ball!!! Talk to me goose.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Yeah.....I know.... isn't it great. Best atmosphere you will ever be in. I seem to remember a whole lot of Raceland people standing around Russell's track last year because you couldn't hold all of Ram Nation.
Not all of them was Ram fans some of them were Russell fans.
Company leader calling Lone Wolf......Come in Lone Wolf.......Talke to me Johnny!!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Yeah.....I know.... isn't it great. Best atmosphere you will ever be in. I seem to remember a whole lot of Raceland people standing around Russell's track last year because you couldn't hold all of Ram Nation.
Oh and the people standing around the track were just 1 deep not 3 deep and had a good view of the game.
Fleming was our second game of the season. Which still doesn't matter you cannot compare who beat who in high school football it's irrelevant. ESPECIALLY in rival games like this one.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Not all of them was Ram fans some of them were Russell fans.

Why were Russell people standing around the track? There was plenty of room on the Russell side to sit down. You should have switched us sides.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Fleming was our second game of the season. Which still doesn't matter you cannot compare who beat who in high school football it's irrelevant. ESPECIALLY in rival games like this one.

Ashland was the second game in which you lost 31-0.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Why were Russell people standing around the track? There was plenty of room on the Russell side to sit down. You should have switched us sides.

Maybe they were talking with some of the Raceland people they knew.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Fleming was our second game of the season. Which still doesn't matter you cannot compare who beat who in high school football it's irrelevant. ESPECIALLY in rival games like this one.

That's true. we should have beat the evils by a hundred last year. It was the best game the Evils played last year.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Maybe they were talking with some of the Raceland people they knew.

Why on God's green earth would anybody from Raceland be talking to anybody from Russell. Where are you F-Ball!!! Are you trying to put together some new material? reach down and grab the ole marbles and join the party!!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:That's true. we should have beat the evils by a hundred last year. It was the best game the Evils played last year.

No it was the fact that Russell improved that much from the 36-10 loss to Ashland earlier in the season.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Ashland was the second game in which you lost 31-0.

My bad third game of the season. Still doesn't change the fact that it DOESNT MATTER! Like ramadevil said we could have beat you by 21 last year!
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next