Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge's Jake McClanahan
How has he progressed since last season? Has he grown any more? It's time for him to step up and become a force...
I'm not sure McClanahan has the makeup to become a force. He is very passive offensively and doesn't seem to take any sort of leadership role on the team. I think he is very capable of putting up solid numbers, but I don't think he is a top tier player in the region.
i just dont see him as a force in the region. when hes on the court he seems to not care what happens. he shows no intensity at all, he could be a great player if he would just use his talent but he doesnt. he may mature more by the beginning of this season, we will just have to wait and see.
I think if anyone can make him use his talent it would be Coach Justice. I agree that the big man does have a lot of potential and doesn't always use it. I think that this season he will be better than last and I feel he was good then. Maybe Justice was the spark that he needed and if he doesn't play to suit the coach, I think he'll pay for it. Hopefully this will be a really great season for McClanahan. I know he has it in him, it just needs to be brought out.
thetribe Wrote:I think if anyone can make him use his talent it would be Coach Justice. I agree that the big man does have a lot of potential and doesn't always use it. I think that this season he will be better than last and I feel he was good then. Maybe Justice was the spark that he needed and if he doesn't play to suit the coach, I think he'll pay for it. Hopefully this will be a really great season for McClanahan. I know he has it in him, it just needs to be brought out.

Not going to happen...you cannot squeeze talent, i mean, blood from a turnip...
Coach Justice is a great fit for him..He will get the most from Jake if he is willing!