Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge's Jake McClanahan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How has he progressed since last season? Has he grown any more? It's time for him to step up and become a force...
I'm not sure McClanahan has the makeup to become a force. He is very passive offensively and doesn't seem to take any sort of leadership role on the team. I think he is very capable of putting up solid numbers, but I don't think he is a top tier player in the region.
i just dont see him as a force in the region. when hes on the court he seems to not care what happens. he shows no intensity at all, he could be a great player if he would just use his talent but he doesnt. he may mature more by the beginning of this season, we will just have to wait and see.
I think if anyone can make him use his talent it would be Coach Justice. I agree that the big man does have a lot of potential and doesn't always use it. I think that this season he will be better than last and I feel he was good then. Maybe Justice was the spark that he needed and if he doesn't play to suit the coach, I think he'll pay for it. Hopefully this will be a really great season for McClanahan. I know he has it in him, it just needs to be brought out.
thetribe Wrote:I think if anyone can make him use his talent it would be Coach Justice. I agree that the big man does have a lot of potential and doesn't always use it. I think that this season he will be better than last and I feel he was good then. Maybe Justice was the spark that he needed and if he doesn't play to suit the coach, I think he'll pay for it. Hopefully this will be a really great season for McClanahan. I know he has it in him, it just needs to be brought out.

Not going to happen...you cannot squeeze talent, i mean, blood from a turnip...
Coach Justice is a great fit for him..He will get the most from Jake if he is willing!