Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry vs. Hazard - They Finally Meet
Mr. Big Time Wrote:Last years deal banned Hazard and Perry from playing each other in any sport during the regular season for four years. This will be the first meeting of these two teams since that deal.

Everyone needs to come out for this rivalry match up. Its gonna be a great game between two evenly matched teams.

U obviously dont have a clue.
dore20 Wrote:U obviously dont have a clue.

Do you not believe this will be a good game? Its not like either teams are spectacular this year, anything can happen.
I know nothing about either team ( boys or girls ). But good luck tonight Dores.
Go dawgs !!!!
Mr. Big Time Wrote:Do you not believe this will be a good game? Its not like either teams are spectacular this year, anything can happen.

I have to agree with you on that. Perry has not been the team that have been in the past. They were always so dominate in the district, and this year, they lost the number one seed to us. By no means are they out because team can play the best in postseason, and this team is capable of doing that, but you did make a good point about them being not as dominate as they have been.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Anyone have access to updates? Would be appreciated....
PCC won 5-0.

Anthony Hall & Brandon Porter both had 2 goals & Greg Hibbard had 1.
good game. as far as I seen not alot of trash talkin suprisingly.
Congrats!
Mr. Big Time Wrote:Do you not believe this will be a good game? Its not like either teams are spectacular this year, anything can happen.

Prediction fail.
I hate to say it, ok no i dont... I told you so
can anyone tell me if LCC and Buckhorn played? It shows they was scheduled to play, but no final score.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Perry ran circles around Hazard all game. It was very one sided.
So much for a good game.
woooooooooooooooooooooooo
your a few months late there bub lol