Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sheldon Clark
93.94%
Tug Valley
6.06%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tug Valley (WV) @ Sheldon Clark 10/2
[quote=qbdad2011]wow another smarta$$ comment about austin. if you have a problem with MY son .. why don't you come tell me.. otherwise.. keep individual comments to yourself. and austin doesn't worry about stats. of course he wants them. but he cares more about winning the game. yes, i think this will be a great opportunity for guys who do not see alot of varsity time to get some before district play. and i hope they all get to play and do well. i do not understand what your beef is with austin.

no beef with anybody just thought it would be a good game to get his stats up. sorry no problems from mr. wymt!! :yikes:
:notworthy he is the best qb in the state!!! :worthy:
bump..
SC wins this one very easily. I believe that SC has a team with very much potential to do very well this season. Our players and coaches work very hard and care about the team. Our fans need to realize that a loss can help a team improve for the games that count-the district games and the playoffs. That is the reason for scheduling hard games is to improve for the end of the year. Let's cheer the team on and learn from the mistakes. This game makes for an easy win, with a lot of playing time for JV and Freshman. Good luck SC. :rockon:
Cardinal Football is about the team, and yes the QB is the leader of the team, I am sure that Jed, MonsterEnergy and all the others love to see people suffer...which is all they are doing to the TEAM... How about all the parents stay off this board and leave it alone. I'm sure your kids are all superstars, like Channing Fugate Mr. Football... NO DOUBT! So as alot of you would love to do is tear any successful program down just keep talking and you will success-ed in your attempts....
No one loves a hater, cause they hate every successful player, no matter who has a good game they hate them cause its their nature.

Keep it stirring all your doing is feeding Belfry, Johnson Central and Pburg fans what they want. Way to go moms and dads. We love you
I take Sheldon Clark on this one but they better come ready to play.If they come out thinking it is going to be easy,they might just get a surprise.
HANGTOUGH Wrote:I take Sheldon Clark on this one but they better come ready to play.If they come out thinking it is going to be easy,they might just get a surprise.

Ummmmm no :dontthink
SC <----My Pick!

Tug Valley (WV) 0-5

Sheldon Clark 3-2