Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sheldon Clark
93.94%
Tug Valley
6.06%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tug Valley (WV) @ Sheldon Clark 10/2
Who wins this one?
I feel sorry for Tug Valley catching SC right now. This one is a blowout for the cardinals.
CardinalAlum Wrote:Who wins this one?

Sheldon Clark should just play their JV in this one.
Maybe they could get someone to schedule a scrimmage with them at SC and they could play a split squad game with Tug Valley and their other opponent. LOL
WildDawg Wrote:Sheldon Clark should just play their JV in this one.

I look for SC to play the varsity for a limited amount of time then JV will finish this one.
WildDawg Wrote:Sheldon Clark should just play their JV in this one.

LOL, I agree...actually I'd say Warfield Middle could play them a great game. I voted for Tug Valley just because I feel sorry for them. Confusedhh:

Sheldon Clark -Whatever they want
Tug Valley - 3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CardinalAlum Wrote:Who wins this one?

CardinalAlum Wrote:I look for SC to play the varsity for a limited amount of time then JV will finish this one.
I wouldn't take a chance on a injury if I was Sheldon Clark. Their JV could seriously beat Tug Valley.
BP you feeling bad for a WV team. What's up with that? LOL
belfrypride Wrote:lol, i agree...actually i'd say warfield middle could play them a great game. I voted for tug valley just because i feel sorry for them. Confusedhh:

Sheldon clark -whatever they want
tug valley - 3

lol,
If SC wants to put up 70 they will achieve that goal.
BelfryPride Wrote:LOL, I agree...actually I'd say Warfield Middle could play them a great game. I voted for Tug Valley just because I feel sorry for them. Confusedhh:

Sheldon Clark -Whatever they want
Tug Valley - 3

LOL I was trying to think of someone that could beat Tug Valley other than Sheldon Clark JV. I was gonna say Jenkins JV, but didn't want to offend anyone. I know people get bent out of shape on here. Warfield Middle is a good one.
sc will win this one easily.
Cards should take this one no problem.
JV should get a lot of playing time. SC does not need these types of games on their schedule if they want to continue rising to the elite of 3A teams in the state.
sc wins big
this is like a bye week for sc.
sc wins by what they want!
I think its more of a tune up game/bye/rest week for SC before district play begins. They have a couple injured and recovering so this ust gives them all an extra week to get healthy.
Sheldon Clark 56

Tug Valley 0
This one could get nasty...
Tug Valley-0
Sheldon Clark-whatever they want
SC comes off an emotional loss to rival P'Burg at " The Rock " in Inez. IMO SC rolls in this one...

SC - 63
Tug Valley - 7
sheldon clark by alot, i think tug valley only has about 13 players if im not mistaken, should get ugly early.
This is already a thread.
I would "seriously" just play the SC JV for this entire game. Let the Varsity play a possession then let the freshmen and JV have it for the rest of the game.
SC by 4+ TD's
Sheldon Clark by 40+
This would be a great game to let B J Jarrell play quarterback and get some much needed snaps. This game will give coach Hager to make some changes before headed into district play.:popcorn:
SC names the score.
SC by alot
Jed Clampett Wrote:This would be a great game to let B J Jarrell play quarterback and get some much needed snaps. This game will give coach Hager to make some changes before headed into district play.:popcorn:

no jed you know better than that!
the stepp boy will at least play 3 quarter's because he hasnt had a good stat year so far. they will at least get him 4 passing td's and 250 yards before they take him out.
:1:
I read in the paper his best passing game came against a weak Fairland team but after watching Friday's game SC has more problems than just passing, more interceptions than touchdowns and nearly 10 sacks so why not give Jarrell a chance for a half. They have no running game outside of Matt Slone since he gets most of the carries. Why the Stafford kid doesn't get more carries is something I don't understand. SC wants to keep running up the middle but there's no Dials or Kelly in the backfield . At least they have two weeks to get things lined up before heading to Death Valley. Saw coach Haywood at Friday's game along with Thomas Varney , wonder what they thought.