•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rose Hill Transfers
LIB MRDux Wrote:OOOOOH, I can barely contain myself. Spit 'em out Truth. Spit 'em out!:rockon:

I agree I cannot wait to see everything you have , could get very interesting just post some things that actually matters and is a violation.:rockon:
I really didn't expect you Ashland boys to be whining, self-denying, and crawling under rocks so quickly. You really should realize that your school is a legend only in its own eyes and, though this will be a shock, is not above cloak and dagger tactics of its own. That overused belief that you boys hold that Ashland does no wrong isn't being bought by most observers. None are without "sin"- even the self-annointed in maroon. Be patient. I'll be posting these facts on my own schedule. Ashland will return to the posts. However, to give you boys a rest (after all it is tiring to continually spin and deny the obvious), my next Factual Post will deal with your friends in Westwood. Stay tuned.
Truth Wrote:I really didn't expect you Ashland boys to be whining, self-denying, and crawling under rocks so quickly. You really should realize that your school is a legend only in its own eyes and, though this will be a shock, is not above cloak and dagger tactics of its own. Be patient. I'll be posting these facts on my own schedule. Ashland will return to the posts. However, to give you boys a rest (after all it is tiring to continually spin and deny the obvious), my next Factual Post will deal with your friends in Westwood. Stay tuned.

Really did not see much whining, we were both just giving facts about 2 7th grade girls that the khsaa could care less about.
But thank you for dropping this one next time please come with something that matters or please just stop before you embarass yourself
Every school in the Ashland area has had it's hands in the cookie jar over the years, with that being said very few have had their hands caught in that cookie jar. All schools have had their share of violations. Ashland has lost players, Fairview has lost players, Rose Hill has lost players, Boyd and Russell the same...the questions that these posters should be asking is "Why are these kids leaving?"

The Rose Hillites should get over it and move on. No one from Rose Hill was on here griping when the times were good...(OJ, Walker, Dawson, Jackson..) but now you lose some kids and the crying begins. Amazing all the drama, all the debacle and demise of Thompson and Bush and now they enroll their kids on Blazer Blvd. Isn't it ironic?

I love Ashland but the Ashlanders that post on here should sit back and enjoy the circus on Winslow Road, why get on here and argue with these people? We now have some of their players, that my friends is insult enough!

Dear Squid, God has blessed you with the gift of apologetics and I do mean that as a compliment.

Dux...sour grapes!
Dejavu...sour grapes!
kybasketballfan...I agree with your post but quit defending your move. We love you and your family.
Talk to the Hand...you are a borderline idiot but funny.

Now about the transfers. WHO CARES?
Let the season begin. Good luck to all the players (especially Tomcats and Kittens...just joking)
Truth Wrote:You are spinning again, kybasketballfan. You failed to mention that both of the girls in question played varsity basketball at Rose Hill. In fact, one of them was Rose Hill's leading scorer and made all-district. But, then, none of this changes the undeniable fact that Ashland knowingly violated KHSAA rules. My posts have nothing to do with whether or not I am smarter than you. That may or may not be the case. However, I do say that I am stating facts without any spin. You, on the other hand, are rationalizing based upon your personal allegience.

If I am garnering this much spin from Factual Post #1, one can only imagine the response to those that will follow. And, to set the record straight, I am not a shill for Rose Hill as some of you apparently are shills for Ashland. As the Factual Posts progress, I will be taking a goodly number of hits at Rose Hill. But, so be it. My purpose is to state facts that I am aware of and know to be facts and, in doing so, to make a case for the fact that wrongdoing exists throughout the district and has for some time. I have no crystal ball. Most of what I will state is well known. However, others either can't or won't reveal the facts. I will.

Just a question "Truth"...Why do you think you have the facts? If you are someone holding a position at RHCS, is this the forum you wish to address the rumors? On a thread where half of what is said may or may not be true? Come on, lets be better than this, if what you are saying or going to say is true, why not let it come out in a forum where all "facts" can be verified by more than your counter part LIB Dux.?

Why would I choose to believe you over anyone else who posts on this forum? And if you are someone to believe why not just say who you are rather than "hiding" behind a screen name?
LIB MRDux Wrote:Oh, there's alot that go unreported. For instance, how about the residence of Collin Kennedy? Did he ever really move? How about the residence of Fairview's quarterback who transferred from Rose Hill? Did he ever move? Answer to both,,,,NO. And if you look hard enough, you'll find that Terry is still crossing the river each morning. Has Day moved into the new apartment? This transferring in our region is an absolute joke. No need in having KHSAA. Just let people go where they may and play.

Is he still at Rose Hill? I have not heard of him enrolling at any other school.
kybasketballfan Wrote:Really did not see much whining, we were both just giving facts about 2 7th grade girls that the khsaa could care less about.
But thank you for dropping this one next time please come with something that matters or please just stop before you embarass yourself

I believe if you do some research, you will find Truth is correct in stating it is a violation to try and influence middle school students from another system to come to your school This issue has been a thorn of contention in Lexington several times and the KHSAA has addressed and set guidelines down on proper procedures for middle school students in other systems.
Of course, no reason for facts to get in the way of a good maroon sided
defense.
Ashland Diomedes Wrote:Every school in the Ashland area has had it's hands in the cookie jar over the years, with that being said very few have had their hands caught in that cookie jar. All schools have had their share of violations. Ashland has lost players, Fairview has lost players, Rose Hill has lost players, Boyd and Russell the same...the questions that these posters should be asking is "Why are these kids leaving?"

The Rose Hillites should get over it and move on. No one from Rose Hill was on here griping when the times were good...(OJ, Walker, Dawson, Jackson..) but now you lose some kids and the crying begins. Amazing all the drama, all the debacle and demise of Thompson and Bush and now they enroll their kids on Blazer Blvd. Isn't it ironic?

I love Ashland but the Ashlanders that post on here should sit back and enjoy the circus on Winslow Road, why get on here and argue with these people? We now have some of their players, that my friends is insult enough!

Dear Squid, God has blessed you with the gift of apologetics and I do mean that as a compliment.

Dux...sour grapes!
Dejavu...sour grapes!
kybasketballfan...I agree with your post but quit defending your move. We love you and your family.
Talk to the Hand...you are a borderline idiot but funny.

Now about the transfers. WHO CARES?
Let the season begin. Good luck to all the players (especially Tomcats and Kittens...just joking)
No sour grapes here. Can't call the kettle black without the kettle boiling over. Frankly, I am anxious to see what Truth has to say about Fairview. This should be interesting. Kept you coming back.:Thumbs:
LIB MRDux Wrote:No sour grapes here. Can't call the kettle black without the kettle boiling over. Frankly, I am anxious to see what Truth has to say about Fairview. This should be interesting. Kept you coming back.:Thumbs:

Let me take a stab at this...Kept me coming back? For what? To read your swill and frivolous accusations of these transfers? Then the answers is a resounding...YES!

You are a piece of rubbish and a quisling person at best. I hope your son never gets attacked verbally the way you have attacked innocent kids.
Has it ever crossed your empty encephalon that the middle school boys that left to go to Verity have indicated they did so to get away from you?

I am heavily invovled with Ashland sports and I hope for nothing but the best for these transfers, even for Mike Terry not just the ones that came to Ashland.

Do everyone a favor and be constructive while posting about kids on this site.:Thumbs:
Truth Wrote:... On the other hand, statements given "off the cuff" (so to speak) rarely hold any degree of veracity.

Much like many of the posts that fly back and forth in these threads.

You seem to have a problem, when you confuse your opinions on a given matter with facts.

Hang in there.
... maybe it's just me, but I find it rather odd, that none of our highly moral friends that defend Rose Hill seemed upset about the recruiting of the Ashland grade school kids that started all of this animosity in the first place. What about the recruiting of the Greenup kids, to get them to come to Rose Hill?

I'm sure there's an excellent explanation as to why there was no uproar several years ago, when the van was bringing the Huntington AAU team down, and the coaching staff at Rose Hill were openly recruiting grade school kids.

Any explanation for the lack of outrage at that time, spinmaster "Truth"?

What about it, Ducks? No anger on your part when all of that was going on?
Boys, let's calm down and not be so verbally abusive toward each other. The purpose of my Factual Posts is merely to educate and to inform. As I stated earlier, and from some of these posts I am convinced that many of you are aware of this fact, all the schools in the 64th District (I could add a few more local districts but my focus is on the 64th District) openly entice, glean, backstab, and violate. No school is free of KHSAA violations and those who claim to be are hypocrits.

Still, it is amusing to read all the doubletalk posted by some of these Ashland people. I challenge anyone to rebut any of the facts that I have posted to date. Character innuendo, etc. are worthless, meaningless, and revealing. Rebut the facts and quit the whining. Of course, the truth is that you can't because facts are facts and I only post facts.

So much for the youngsters in maroon. Let's move on and with a slightly different format to show "diversity".

Factual Post #2

Our friends at Westwood, and they are a likeable group, enticed and gleaned a few decent potentially fine athletes from Rose Hill. Actually, for the short run, they mined more treasure than did those located off of Floyd Street.

Questions

Was the information set forth on one of the athlete's transfer papers to KHSAA factual or not? Did the parent actually lose the job, as claimed, or did the parent quit? And, did the compensation being paid to the parent on the former job include a provision for payment by the employer of the athlete's tuition at the private school (that would be legal)? Finally, how in the world did that family end up in Flatwoods particularly since they allegedly still own their prior residence?

I'm just asking.
I'm not a fan of Ashland, Rose Hill, or Fairview, but I am enjoying these cliffhanger posts promising more incriminating facts to come! :popcorn:

Let me ask this, though. I haven't seen any of these former Rose Hill players in question play before. I would assume all this controversy isn't over the next OJ Mayo. In fact, I doubt this discussion is even about players who are major college athletes. Rather, it sounds like these players are just decent players that might give some 16th region teams a little better chance at winning the region and making it to the state tournament where they will likely be subsequently throttled by teams like Covington Holmes. So I ask, what's really the big deal anyway?
The big deal is these schools are breaking the rules if they are recruiting.. Recruiting is illegal. KY does not have open enrollment. A kid must change residence to be eligible. Apparently Terry has but Gregg and Bush have not.
Since this is Friday and I'll be out of town for a few days, let's go ahead with one more factual post. This one is obviously a "front burner" since several of the Ashlanders have alluded to the situation. But first, let me correct the final sentence of Factual Post #2 to delete "Flatwoods" and replace it with "Westwood".

Factual Post #3

For the past several years Rose Hill has completely dominated Ashland in middle school male basketball. The Rose Hill 7th graders often thumped the Ashland 7th graders and went on to play a second game and defeat Ashland's 8th grade team.

Last year's Rose Hill 7th grade team was certainly no exception. The scores of those games were embarrassing for Ashland. But now Ashland appears to have its revenge since four of the Rose Hill starters have been harvested by Ashland and are enrolled at Verity.

While all these relocations are no coincidence, they appear to be perfectly legal. And, after all, Rose Hill did glean three of these boys from Ashland elementary schools a short time ago. So, I would conclude that turn about is fair play or, in this case, maybe two wrongs make a right. Choose for yourself.

Still, one must wonder just how longstanding Ashlanders, particularly those with boys who played on last year's Verity 7th grade team, feel about all of these relocations. Obviously, if the best players are assigned starting positions, all four transfers will be in that starting lineup. One must note that all this will not register well with those "longterm" Ashland parents. On the other hand, the coach should start his best five and we can be fairly certain of the indentity of four of them.

It should be interesting out there on Kansas Street. But these situations are inevitable when all the schools spend so much time "harvesting".
Truth Wrote:Since this is Friday and I'll be out of town for a few days, let's go ahead with one more factual post. This one is obviously a "front burner" since several of the Ashlanders have alluded to the situation. But first, let me correct the final sentence of Factual Post #2 to delete "Flatwoods" and replace it with "Westwood".

Factual Post #3

For the past several years Rose Hill has completely dominated Ashland in middle school male basketball. The Rose Hill 7th graders often thumped the Ashland 7th graders and went on to play a second game and defeat Ashland's 8th grade team.

Last year's Rose Hill 7th grade team was certainly no exception. The scores of those games were embarrassing for Ashland. But now Ashland appears to have its revenge since four of the Rose Hill starters have been harvested by Ashland and are enrolled at Verity.

While all these relocations are no coincidence, they appear to be perfectly legal. And, after all, Rose Hill did glean three of these boys from Ashland elementary schools a short time ago. So, I would conclude that turn about is fair play or, in this case, maybe two wrongs make a right. Choose for yourself.

Still, one must wonder just how longstanding Ashlanders, particularly those with boys who played on last year's Verity 7th grade team, feel about all of these relocations. Obviously, if the best players are assigned starting positions, all four transfers will be in that starting lineup. One must note that all this will not register well with those "longterm" Ashland parents. On the other hand, the coach should start his best five and we can be fairly certain of the indentity of four of them.

It should be interesting out there on Kansas Street. But these situations are inevitable when all the schools spend so much time "harvesting".

Or as in Rose Hill case reaping what they have sowed.
Excellent observation, TruthandJustice. I certainly don't disagree. Others have done a much better job of covering and hiding their "sowing" and "reaping". Unlike others, Rose Hill has done, shall we say, a terribly poor job.

And, if your dictated policy is to never report the indiscretions of other schools to the governing association, what what else you expect?
Truth Wrote:... Of course, the truth is that you can't because facts are facts and I only post facts.

A fine, self serving statement. False, without question, but that should come as a surprise to no one.

You have stated quite a few facts that none of us are debating. On the other hand, you mix in your opinions (quite liberally), without noting the difference between the fact and the opinion.

Your reasons for posting all of this come down to a couple of issues.

First, you want to stir up as much trouble as possible at the schools that have inherited the former Rose Hill athletes (Ashland, Verity, Fairview, etc.). The people on this board are not blind, and anyone that can read fully understands what you are trying to do.

Second, you are trying (oh, so desperately) to paint Rose Hill as the victim in all of this. You make such convoluted turns in trying to portray the Rose Hill administration as saints, while showing that the rest of the schools are heartless and mean, when beating up on your school of choice. You want all of us to believe that you have the inside scoop on what goes on at Rose Hill, and yet you
are asking questions about the employment status of the parents involved.

Third, and perhaps the most telling, come when you make claims like "(Westwood)enticed and gleaned a few decent potentially fine athletes from Rose Hill". You make this claim sound as sinister as possible, while trying to act as if you are their friend ("they are a likeable bunch"). I'm not sure if that is more pathetic than transparent - but either way, it's pitiful. If you have evidence that Fairview lured Mike Terry away from Rose Hill, then give it to the KHSAA. If you have no evidence, then just give it up.

I know - the KHSAA is doing the bidding of the secular schools, plotting the downfall of poor little Rose Hill, and they can't be trusted to do what's right.

That's life. Deal with it.
Truth Wrote:Boys, let's calm down and not be so verbally abusive toward each other. The purpose of my Factual Posts is merely to educate and to inform. As I stated earlier, and from some of these posts I am convinced that many of you are aware of this fact, all the schools in the 64th District (I could add a few more local districts but my focus is on the 64th District) openly entice, glean, backstab, and violate. No school is free of KHSAA violations and those who claim to be are hypocrits.

Still, it is amusing to read all the doubletalk posted by some of these Ashland people. I challenge anyone to rebut any of the facts that I have posted to date. Character innuendo, etc. are worthless, meaningless, and revealing. Rebut the facts and quit the whining. Of course, the truth is that you can't because facts are facts and I only post facts.

So much for the youngsters in maroon. Let's move on and with a slightly different format to show "diversity".

Factual Post #2

Our friends at Westwood, and they are a likeable group, enticed and gleaned a few decent potentially fine athletes from Rose Hill. Actually, for the short run, they mined more treasure than did those located off of Floyd Street.

Questions

Was the information set forth on one of the athlete's transfer papers to KHSAA factual or not? Did the parent actually lose the job, as claimed, or did the parent quit? And, did the compensation being paid to the parent on the former job include a provision for payment by the employer of the athlete's tuition at the private school (that would be legal)? Finally, how in the world did that family end up in Flatwoods particularly since they allegedly still own their prior residence?

I'm just asking.

"Truth" I believe I'm still waiting...why should any of us put merit in anything you say? We have all seen a few imposters claiming to be someone else and stating "facts" that we all know to be false. Since it is your goal to educate us, please inlighten us on your position.
Truth Wrote:Since this is Friday and I'll be out of town for a few days, let's go ahead with one more factual post. This one is obviously a "front burner" since several of the Ashlanders have alluded to the situation. But first, let me correct the final sentence of Factual Post #2 to delete "Flatwoods" and replace it with "Westwood".

Factual Post #3

If you are who we all think you are, i suppose this comment or "fact" as you refer to them as, probably hit a little close to home with your counter part
LIB MRdux. But I guess this entire transfer situation has hit a little close to home.
Squid, many fine books have been written to be enjoyed on different levels of understanding. "Animal Farm" by Orwell is one of those books. From the tone of your posts, I sadly would assume that you would see "Animal Farm" as merely a story about farm animals.

TomcatAtHeart, it looks like I have garnered your attention. I would suggest that, by using TomcatAtHeart, one can conclude that you would never accept facts which may tarnish your "heart".

Can any of you rebut (that means disprove) anything I have posted? If so, do so. Those who can do, those who can't whine, cry, and defame. You boys can do better, can't you?
Truth Wrote:Squid, many fine books have been written to be enjoyed on different levels of understanding. "Animal Farm" by Orwell is one of those books. From the tone of your posts, I sadly would assume that you would see "Animal Farm" as merely a story about farm animals.
I've read Orwell's classic (required reading in High School) roman a clef. I enjoyed it very much, and the thinly veiled reference to Stalin's Russia. I would say that it differs from your posts in that, it isn't self serving, and it's not nearly as laden with the opinions of the author.

Truth Wrote:TomcatAtHeart, it looks like I have garnered your attention. I would suggest that, by using TomcatAtHeart, one can conclude that you would never accept facts which may tarnish your "heart".
So, you believe that because he uses the term "Tomcat" in his title, he is not capable of seeing the truth? Do you honestly believe that because you chose a screenname that doesn't have "Royal" in it, that you are somehow less biased? Please.

Truth Wrote:Can any of you rebut (that means disprove) anything I have posted? If so, do so. Those who can do, those who can't whine, cry, and defame.
Quick Hint - To improve your personality, just try to ask the question. Talking down to your audience doesn't really make you appear smarter. It only shows the lengths that you will go to, to appear brighter than you are.
It's not my purpose to offend you, Squid. I merely want to post facts that illustrate the premise that I stated above. However, your personal attacks do nothing to further the exercise. That is disappointing. I know you are bound by blood to hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil concerning your favorites. Still, facts are facts. And, to take license on a well known scripture, all have sinned and come short of the rules of KHSAA.

But I see that it is getting late and I must leave in order to get to the Highlands-Covington Catholic game on time. You have heard of Highlands, haven't you?
Truth Wrote:It's not my purpose to offend you, Squid.
To be fair to you, Truth, I don't think it is your intended purpose. I think you are just so wrapped up in trying to protect the reputation of Rose Hill, while smearing Ashland at every turn, that you are blind to the fact that you are highly offensive in your smears. Then again, I often think that you are enjoying yourself, whenever you can work in a jab at Ashland. At least, you certainly seem smug enough when you do.

Truth Wrote:I merely want to post facts that illustrate the premise that I stated above.
No. You want to post the facts that make you (and Rose Hill) look like victims, and you want to intersperse your opinions with those smattering of facts - and have everyone believe that your opinions carry the same weight as the facts that you do cite.

Truth Wrote:However, your personal attacks do nothing to further the exercise.
You seem to confuse being called out for what you are doing, and having your own words quoted back to you as a personal attack. Pity, because it isn't going to change any time soon. A personal attack would be if I called you a lying pig, or if I said that you had bad hair or bad breath. THOSE would be personal attacks.

Truth Wrote:I know you are bound by blood to hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil concerning your favorites. Still, facts are facts. And, to take license on a well known scripture, all have sinned and come short of the rules of KHSAA.
Now see, that just hurts. I know (full well) that through the years, Ashland has made mistakes. I hate it when it happens, but there it is. The difference between you and I, Truth, is that I don't try to paint Ashland as being lily white, persecuted by big meanies, hounded out of existence by the neighboring schools, and powerless to stop the train wreck.

You, on the other hand, want everyone to believe that through the years, Rose Hill has never been culpable in their own downfall. You are now (finally), willing to admit that Rose Hill is reaping what it sows - but only because you have no credibility without finally admitting it.

Credibility, like toothpaste, cannot be put back in the tube. Once its used up - it's gone.
Ashland Diomedes Wrote:Let me take a stab at this...Kept me coming back? For what? To read your swill and frivolous accusations of these transfers? Then the answers is a resounding...YES!

You are a piece of rubbish and a quisling person at best. I hope your son never gets attacked verbally the way you have attacked innocent kids.
Has it ever crossed your empty encephalon that the middle school boys that left to go to Verity have indicated they did so to get away from you?

I am heavily invovled with Ashland sports and I hope for nothing but the best for these transfers, even for Mike Terry not just the ones that came to Ashland.

Do everyone a favor and be constructive while posting about kids on this site.:Thumbs:
Yep. That would constitute boiling over. :Thumbs:

Not once have a made a comment that attacked kids. If you would read my post, you can read I assume, but then again I assumeth too much, you'd see I didn't limit it to Rose Hill inflow/outflow. And I referred to the adults involved as the responsible parties. However, if that includes you, I may retract. How about all those transfers about over the years, like Westwood product and one of Ashland's finest athletes, Arliss?
Oh, Mr. Diomedes, you feign intellect and cannot post without attacking me. Bless your heart.
You guys are killing me. Everyone that speaks out against Rose Hill is somehow "boiling over" or "need to calm down". I have yet to see anyone post that looks like they are out of control, or even mildly heated.

You are so caught up in being the victim, you can't even discuss this issue without playing the persecution card every third post.

I'll tell you what. I'll talk to all of the Ashland guys this weekend, at the monthly "Rose Hill Bash and Barbeque", to see if the boys will back off a little. Naturally, with everyone having the "The Only Good Royal is a Dead Royal" bumper stickers, and "Scooterbob Sucks" t-shirts, it isn't going to be an easy sell.

Some of the fellas will be unavailable, due to the double secret meeting we have scheduled with Brigid DeVries. I believe that the minutes from last month's meeting will show that some of the boys had planned to torch the gym out on Roberts Drive. Since that hasn't happened yet, I'll just take it that it was all talk, and no one is really going to make a rash move just yet.

I'll have to get back to you, to let you know how this month's meeting went.

The truth is, the VAST majority of people at Ashland really don't even think about Rose Hill. When they do, many actually wish Rose Hill good luck.
Don't get me wrong - there are those that don't wish you well - but they are a very small group overall. It just gets tiresome listening to you guys cry the blues every five minutes, and act like you're without fault in this whole shebang. The cheese is really starting to smell.
Talk to the Hand Wrote:I taght I taw a Putty Cat...Is that proper enough for you? Let me guess, now I am dissin the canary race?

No, you are just being ignorant now. But I am sure that has been the case for a very long time.

:flush:
Truth Wrote:Squid, many fine books have been written to be enjoyed on different levels of understanding. "Animal Farm" by Orwell is one of those books. From the tone of your posts, I sadly would assume that you would see "Animal Farm" as merely a story about farm animals.

TomcatAtHeart, it looks like I have garnered your attention. I would suggest that, by using TomcatAtHeart, one can conclude that you would never accept facts which may tarnish your "heart".

Can any of you rebut (that means disprove) anything I have posted? If so, do so. Those who can do, those who can't whine, cry, and defame. You boys can do better, can't you?

Truth, please don't assume anything on my behalf...you know what they say about assuming. As to your suggestion, My screen name has nothing to do with my beliefs, unlike yourself, I don't imagine myself to be an "All-Knowing, Omnipotent" person who gets on a forum where half truths are quoted trying to defend a position that is defenseless.

Please, if you have something factual to say, again I say use a forum where your "facts" can be verified by someone other than LIB MRdux.
TomcatAtHeart Wrote:Truth, please don't assume anything on my behalf...you know what they say about assuming. As to your suggestion, My screen name has nothing to do with my beliefs, unlike yourself, I don't imagine myself to be an "All-Knowing, Omnipotent" person who gets on a forum where half truths are quoted trying to defend a position that is defenseless.

Please, if you have something factual to say, again I say use a forum where your "facts" can be verified by someone other than LIB MRdux.
You guys crack me up.:blabbermo
LIB MRDux Wrote:You guys crack me up.:blabbermo

You find humor in some odd things. Personally, if I was being called out for the claims that you and "Truth" are making, I doubt I'd be laughing.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next