Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the Top 5 girls teams
AB Combs has the best girls team in Southeastern Kentucky. NOBODY can stop RANKIN! She is a BEAST!
I think Whitley Co. could dispute your statement. Didn't they beat A.B. Combs by 20 or so in the championship game of the "Queen of the Mountains" tournament? Their Big Girl was the Beast that day! She is without a Doubt one of the Best Big Girls in the State. Awesome player!
Yeah but Whitley is not in our area. The may be southeastern Kentucky but they are about 100 miles away from here. The big girl from Whitley has a better team around her. Rankin is better than she is. Rankin dont have as much help. I bet if you put one team from PERRY COUNTY together they would destroy Whitley. Whitley COUNTY beat one team from Perry County. There are 11 teams by the way. Some of them has some really good players. Theres no better pointguard in the county than Evans from Willard. Combs and Melton from Big Creek, Watts from Chavies, Roark from Viper, and several others that are better than 4 of AB Combs starters. Be glad we dont have a middle school here yet.
AC4LIFE Wrote:Allen central is :1:
ya that may be so but i think betsy layne will be good they have got better then the last time they played allen central
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:I think Whitley Co. could dispute your statement. Didn't they beat A.B. Combs by 20 or so in the championship game of the "Queen of the Mountains" tournament? Their Big Girl was the Beast that day! She is without a Doubt one of the Best Big Girls in the State. Awesome player!

Whitley Co. has one of the better teams I've seen but the Rankin girl is probably one of the better players in the state. For me being from the 15 region with what I've seen I would have to say Hearld Whitaker, Dorton, Johnson CO. and Pikeville and probably in that order to but things could change with Johnson CO. playing Dorton Thursday.
2hard2guard Wrote:Whitley Co. has one of the better teams I've seen but the Rankin girl is probably one of the better players in the state. For me being from the 15 region with what I've seen I would have to say Hearld Whitaker, Dorton, Johnson CO. and Pikeville and probably in that order to but things could change with Johnson CO. playing Dorton Thursday.

I read that you are thinking JC might beat Dorton.
Bleachercoach Wrote:I read that you are thinking JC might beat Dorton.

I think that if Dorton doesn't come ready to play JC may very well beat them, JC has a very big team. This one should be a pretty good game.
Does anyone know if Whitley beat AB Combs in the Queen of the Mountains tourney?
Eruption Zone Wrote:Does anyone know if Whitley beat AB Combs in the Queen of the Mountains tourney?

Whitley beat AB Combs handily
Eruption Zone Wrote:Does anyone know if Whitley beat AB Combs in the Queen of the Mountains tourney?

Yea, like a drum by about 20.
Whitley has done it again.....They won both the McNabb & LCA 8th grade girls basketball tournaments!! They are going to be a team to reckon with at the girls 8th grade State Tournament....:popcorn: