Poll: Viking or Lions?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rowan Co.
96.00%
Boyd Co.
4.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan County @ Boyd County 9/25
Captain Kangaroo Wrote:The boys at Boyd Co are playing hard, it just seems like there is no motivation there. I am a diehard Lion but just cant figure out what can be done to fix it. Keep playing hard guys.

"Counting flowers on the wall, that don't bother me at all" :Thumbs:

Well they aren't deep and have 4 or 5 crucial players hurt the last few weeks...lost a heart breaker to start the season and haven't recovered......it's tough getting beat like that year in and year out....last year was a remarkable season for them and even then most people bet against them........hope they can get it going, but i have a feeling it won't be this week....:igiveup:
Stardust Wrote:MASSAY PREDICTION: Rowan County 26-22
If it is this close I will be stunned and Rowan isn't has strong as everyone has thought up to this point. This could happen however when you look and see the Garrand County result.:dontthink
hard rain muddy field, bad weather conditions can be the ultimate equalizer sometimes..
Darrell Cross is a D1 football player, and Rowan may have a few more that just dont get as many touches.

Vikings 48
Boyd Co 12
I think Rowan wins big in this one

Rowan 50
Boyd 22
pagan Wrote:hard rain muddy field, bad weather conditions can be the ultimate equalizer sometimes..

I agree...a mud bowl type game can keep anyone close and slow down cross, but they better get a torrential down pour....it was bad weather last year when these 2 teams played......:moon:
Boyd County's field does not drain that good, they had to move a game against Greenup County to Morehead a few years back, it should let up later on, good luck to both teams.:Clap: