Poll: Viking or Lions?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rowan Co.
96.00%
Boyd Co.
4.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan County @ Boyd County 9/25
Boyd has won 2 in a row...i think that changes this week with Cross and Chinn coming to Cannonsburg
Boyd Co. has no offensive identity right now....believe it or not, their defense has looked pretty decent in every game this year, but fumbles and field position kills them...having said that...they could play flawless friday night and still won't be rowan co...Jones racked up the yards against friday...Cross will have a field day...literally
Rowan Co. with a heavy dose of Cross running the ball, wins by 3 TD's
rowan co
Rowan co. by 14
Rowan County big, Boyd County is having alot of problems now, and have not won a game yet!Confusedhh:
I am going to have to go the Vikings in this one. Coach Brown and his staff have got those kids playing some real good ball. Cross, Chin, and Wing will be to much for the Lions who are sinking fast.
Rowan 28-10
Rowan wins by 30.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I will have to go with Rowan on this one. I hate to see Boyd having such a bad season they do have some really good talent, just not sure what is going on out there.
Rowan County
rowan by 21+
good luck to both teams.....i believe that rowan will win .....darell cross is an extremely good player
WildCard Wrote:I will have to go with Rowan on this one. I hate to see Boyd having such a bad season they do have some really good talent, just not sure what is going on out there.

They are all hurt
pagan Wrote:They are all hurt
That usually happens to us here at GC, Injuries tear your team apart, playing out of position and moving players to stop one hole, open up other holes, hope you get healthy, now that district play has started.:help:
old warrior Wrote:That usually happens to us here at GC, Injuries tear your team apart, playing out of position and moving players to stop one hole, open up other holes, hope you get healthy, now that district play has started.:help:

Yeah that's never fun for anyone...it's hard on the kids too.....:HitWall:
Where are all the Boyd County people at? not hearing much out of the County.:biggrin:
Rowan by alot.
Vikings by 4-5 TD's.

Good luck to both teams!
I see this one turning ugly early. Rowan Co. 63 Boyd Co. 7
Going to be nasty. Rowan County 48 Boyd Co. 18.
old warrior Wrote:Where are all the Boyd County people at? not hearing much out of the County.:biggrin:

Ha...they only care about baseball i guess and even that's probably only bout 100 people....spring will be here soon county....:lmao:
Goodluck to both teams.
pagan Wrote:Ha...they only care about baseball i guess and even that's probably only bout 100 people....spring will be here soon county....:lmao:

berry nice...i'm not sure if there is even a 100 though:thatsfunn
Lions open district with Vikings

http://www.dailyindependent.com/localspo...34314.html
good luck to all.
MASSAY PREDICTION: Rowan County 26-22
The boys at Boyd Co are playing hard, it just seems like there is no motivation there. I am a diehard Lion but just cant figure out what can be done to fix it. Keep playing hard guys.
ill go with rowan by a couple of scores....good luck to both teams