Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 27 - Knox Central 7
I know for a fact that the Canady boys are not leaving.To say they were is wrong. These kids are high school kids rumors like this cause problems.
I dont see them going any where . to valuable to their team .but u never know about kids .they need to back off and let the coach run the team thats what they pay him to do .bad luck seems to have a snowball effect but it will end eventually . hope knox gets the ship righted we need to keep each other on our toes playing hard and with close games so teams in the district will get better .helps come playoff time ..
Football Fool was talking about KC having some kids to transfer, not the fan issue. I talked to the kids personally yesterday and they thought that was the most stupid thing that they had heard. Quote " I am not going anywhere"
PREACHER MAN Wrote:Football Fool was talking about KC having some kids to transfer, not the fan issue. I talked to the kids personally yesterday and they thought that was the most stupid thing that they had heard. Quote " I am not going anywhere"

Good I hope they stay, b/c I hope KC can stay atleast be competitive, which right now I don't think they are. BTW if you were thinking about leaving would you tell someone 1/2 through the season????:dontthink
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Good I hope they stay, b/c I hope KC can stay atleast be competitive, which right now I don't think they are. BTW if you were thinking about leaving would you tell someone 1/2 through the season????:dontthink

They will stay competitive. In the near future, they might be more competitive than you would like them to be. As I said before KC is headed in the right direction. Even though KC is 2-3 right now the kids still have a great attitude. They also know how important this game is this week.
Instead of having kids leave there was actually a soph. from Bell that transfered to KC a couple of week ago.
PREACHER MAN Wrote:Instead of having kids leave there was actually a soph. from Bell that transfered to KC a couple of week ago.

Yep and if he ever plays a down for KC I will be suprised and you all will not be very good. That is the reason he left, Freshman had passed him for playing time and instead of working to get back in the fold he left. No loss on the Bobcat's team maybe he can add something to the Panthers Thumbs:
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Yep and if he ever plays a down for KC I will be suprised and you all will not be very good. That is the reason he left, Freshman had passed him for playing time and instead of working to get back in the fold he left. No loss on the Bobcat's team maybe he can add something to the Panthers Thumbs:

Dude! Joey has always been an outstanding player hands down i have watch him since he was in 5th grade, IMO you really don't know what you are talking about. KC knows what they got with Joey, and he will play. He made one mistake this summer and got behind, thats why he didn't play alot. there was other reasons he left not that. IMO he is were he wanted to be anyway, and loves it. Good Luck Joey Bell misses you alot.
I agree with you kmba32. He is a great kid. I was glad to see him come to KC. I believe that he will help us next year. He is a hard nose kid.
KC is going to do nothing but improve over the next few years with the athletes they already have and coming out of the middle school feeder program. Wayne has done a great job and for some to think he or any of the coaches should not be at KC is absurd.
ray06 Wrote:Wayne has done a great job and for some to think he or any of the coaches should not be at KC is absurd.

:Thumbs:
Amen ray
ray06 Wrote:KC is going to do nothing but improve over the next few years with the athletes they already have and coming out of the middle school feeder program. Wayne has done a great job and for some to think he or any of the coaches should not be at KC is absurd.

It sure is the truth:Thumbs: